YU-GI-OH: Dueling Age auditions

blue-eyes

• 3 weeks later...

My character is a boy.

Name : Akiro Maiku

Bio : Short black hair, brown eyes, black shirt.

Deck : Werewolves (check the Werewolves I made these with Charlsberg2007 in realistic cards.)

Personality : Quiet, unsocial and rarely duels unless he has to.

My character: Male

Name: Arashi Teikiatsu

Bio: Dark Hair, blue eyes, tall and lean. Wears a tshirt, blue jeans and a vest if not in his school uniform. Has a lightning bolt scar to the side of his right eye.

Deck: Weather Warriors (see the thread of the same name in Finished Cards.. or use the link in my sig.)

Personality: Scientific, Logical, Kind-hearted. However, if crossed.. you're dead.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Seth Draaymon

Bio: Born of the clan of the Vampire, but exiled after being thought of treason. White Hair covers his Left Eye which has a long bloody-red scar on it., Marron-Grey Eyes, White Shirt, Black Jacket, Black Pants, Black Shoes, Fangs, Claws, Wolf Ears, Dragon Wings/Horns.

Deck: Dragonius: Rage of the Creator (Dragon)

Personality: Rude over-bearing, cruel, hates to lose (typical 19 year old duelist's personality)

My character: Female

Name: Jody Watson

Bio: A popular high school student who has a secret passion for dueling. Her hair is long and dark brown. Her eyes are olive green. She wears a light green halter top with a waist-length dark green jacket. She also wears a knee-length dark green skirt and green sneakers.

Deck: Spectrum Warriors (even though I just made 7 monsters at first, I shall be making more soon)

Personality: Sweet and bubbly, but when she duels, she refuses to lose.

Name: Mike Gallo (I'm just gonna use my own name)

Bio: A strong Duelist, mostly always wears a white T-shirt and black shorts, black shoes, black socks, has long dirty blonde hair with some streaks of brown and grey-blue eyes

Deck: Six Samurai

Personality: Quiet, shy but he loves dueling and barely ever turns down a challenge.

Archived