Roman Deity - Dj-Osiris Contest Entry

SHINI [THE CHAOS]

[align=center]createcard-2php.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------

You can only have 1 copy of "Apollo, God of the Sun" in your deck. This card cannot be Special Summoned. While this card is face-up on your side of the field, negate the effects of Trap cards that target or affect face-up "Deity" monsters on your side of the field. Each time your opponent sets a monster on their side of the field, increase the ATK of this card by 100 points.

createcard-3php.jpg

You can only have 1 copy of "Bona Dea, Goddess of Healing" in your deck. You can Special Summon this card to your side of the field by discarding 1 LIGHT monster from your hand. During each of your Standby Phases, increase your Life Points by 100 points for each "Deity" monster on your side of the field.

createcard-4php.jpg

You can only have 1 copy of "Carmenta, Goddess of Prophecy" in your deck. When this card is Summoned, search your deck for 1 Level 6 or lower "Deity" monster and remove it from play. Your deck is then shuffled. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, Special Summon the removed monster to your side of the field.

createcard-6php.jpg

You can only have 1 copy of "Diana, Goddess of the Moon" in your deck. During each of your Standby Phases, you may flip 1 face-down Defense Position monster on the field face-up (Flip Effects are not activated at this time.) If this card attacks a monster flipped by it's effect, increase it's ATK by 1000 points until the end of Damage Step.

createcard-1php.jpg

You can only have 1 copy of "Flora, Goddess of Flowers" in your deck. When you Summon this card, place it on your opponent's side of the field in face-up Defense Position. As long as this card is face-up on your opponent's side of the field, "Deity" monsters on your side of the field can attack your opponent directly. This card cannot attack.

createcard-3php-1.jpg

You can only equip this card to a "Deity" monster on your side of the field. A Monster equipped with this card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle. Each time a monster equipped with this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, Increase it's ATK by 100. If the equipped monster would be destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this card instead, and make the Battle Damage to the controller of the equipped monster 0.

createcard-5php.jpg

Activate only when your opponent Normal Summons or Flip Summons a "Deity" monster. Remove that monster from play. When this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard, Special Summon the removed monster to your side of the field. The Special Summoned monster is no longer treated as a "Deity" monster for the remainder of the duel.

createcard-6php-1.jpg

You can only have 1 copy of "Janus, The Beginning and The Ending" in your deck. Before you begin the duel if this card is not in your opening hand, you may search your deck for 1 "Janus, The Beginning and The Ending" and add it to your hand. Your deck is then shuffled. During your first Main Phase of the duel, search your deck for 5 "Deity" monsters and remove them from play, then Special Summon this card to your side of the field in your Field Spell Card Zone. While this card is in your Field Spell Card Zone, it gains the following effect: " Increase the ATK of all face-up "Deity" monsters on your side of the field by 500 points. "Deity" monsters on your side of the field are not affected or targeted by the effects of Spell or Trap cards." At the end of each turn that this card is face-up in your Field Spell Card Zone, inflict 2000 points of Damage to your Life Points.

createcard-7php.jpg

You can only have 1 copy of "Mars, The God of War" in your deck. While this card is face-up on your side of the field, all monsters must attack. The controller of this card selects the targets of their opponent's attacks. If a monster on your opponent's side of the field is destroyed as a result of battle, Increase this card's ATK by 100 points. This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle.

[/align]

Lolz thanks Cyber. Yeah' date=' It's Photoshop. :D

[/quote']

You're quite welcome. Do you have any clue how to do it with GIMP? My trial Photoshop expired a while ago, and I can't find it for free online. If you know how on GIMP, or can help me get Photobucket, please do tell. :3 Thanks.

Idk I have no idea how to do it wiht Gimp. But If I find a way, I'll tell you.

An thanks Hunterb.

Lolz thanks Cyber. Yeah' date=' It's Photoshop. :D

[/quote']

You're quite welcome. Do you have any clue how to do it with GIMP? My trial Photoshop expired a while ago, and I can't find it for free online. If you know how on GIMP, or can help me get Photobucket, please do tell. :3 Thanks.

Idk I have no idea how to do it wiht Gimp. But If I find a way, I'll tell you.

An thanks Hunterb.

Archived