dragon deck / blue eyes ultimate summon

keji masters

is this deck good  

1 member has voted

1. 1. is this deck good

• bad
    • ok
    • great

This my best deck so far my dragon deck tell me what you think?

monsters

blue eyes white dragon x3

guardain angel joan x1

the creator x1

hearld of creation x1

hunter dragon x1

infernal dragon x1

felgrand dragon x1

tyrant dragon x1

masked dragon x2

decoy dragon x1

blue eyes shinning dragon x1

lord of d x1

horus th black flame dragon lv 4 x1

horus th black flame dragon lv 6 x1

darkblaze dragon x1

the creator incarate x1

mejestic mech goryu x1

spells

final coundown x1

shield crush x1

teraforming x1

mousealum of the emporor x2

pot of greed x1

pot of averanice x1

lighting vortex x1

monster reborn x1

polymerazition x1

dragon's mirrior x1

soul exchange x1

miracle dig x1

foolish bureail x1

the shallow grave x1

big bang shot x1

pericous cards from the beyond x1

flute of summoning dragon x1

trade-in x1

traps

alter of tribute x1

draining shield x1

sakeratsu armor x1

option hunter x1

magic jammer x1

dust toradao x1

dragon's rage x1

fusion monster

FHD x1

blue eyes ultimate dragon x1

I think the Life Absorbing Machine would help, to decrease how much Life Points you have to pay by half whenever you play it at least. If you have three on your Field face-up (Even though it gets rid of 3 spaces.) you gain Life Points. 1 Decreases the Life Point Pay cost by 1000 and then another one you don't have to Pay any thing for the Effect, and three you gain Life Points by half of the 2000 so you gain a 1000 Life Points.

Or Just add a Spell Economics to the Deck. That's a Trap as well, Life Absorbing Machine anyway.

My buddy has the perfect Dragon deck. There are only a handful of monsters that are not dragons (Lord of D., Magician of Faith, Cyber Jar), but he's got the ultimate Dragon Deck (His dueling alias is The Overlord of Dragons).

I don't know the exact numbers of most of his cards, but I do know his Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon and King Draguun fusion monsters are h***a hard to beat. Plus with the combination of trap cards he uses (Magic Cylinder, Mirror Force, Negate Attack, Draining Shield), he has truely earned the name.

Its not so much the dragons in a dragon deck, its the support cards.

Dragons are very powerufl, but their weakness is they have a lot of requirements to bring them out.

Look more on the side of support cards for dragon decks, rather than dragons themselves.

Although, a must would be Horus the Black Flame Dragon levels 6 and 8.

Tyrant Dragon is a MUST (another card in my buddies deck)

But the support cards you will want to look for are mostly trap cards, cards to stall your opponent out so you can bring out your power houses, and then beat them into the ground.

My buddy had luster dragons in his deck for a while, but took them out recently. I forget which cards he uses now but he does awesome.

If they would bring traditional format back into the main tournaments, we would definitely place top 10. Maybe not in regionals or nationals, but definitely in state-wide tournaments.

Its hard. The first tournament I ever went to (WAY before I had the cards I do today), my buddy (Overlord of Dragons) and I were eliminated in the 2nd round of the elimination section.

That was WAY before all these new cards started coming out, and new decks, new monsters. Makes your head spin, not only with amazement but with excitement. I've battled against dozens of different kinds of decks, with dozens of different kinds of decks. I've won, and lost, but I love it.

My deck is now how I like it and that's how its going to stay, unless some nice new card comes out that catches my fancy.

Good luck in the tournaments though when you do go. I'll root for you.

Archived