--Lock-- --Closed--

Mew 101

Fourm: All?

Name: Link - The Warrior of Light

Zelda Character You Want: Link

Level: 6

Link: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/zelda/images/thumb/c/c2/NewLink2.jpg/250px-NewLink2.jpg

Text: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except for Tributing all Warrior-Type cards on your side of the field. When this card is Special Summoned successfully, you may remove all cards in your Graveyard from play to equip "Master Sword" to this card.

ATK / DEF: 2500/2300

Year / Creator: 2008/Mon94key

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

The typos are because it wasn't hosted. It happens to me all the time.

If I could work here, I can do avatars for all 3, banners for all 3, Zelda custom weapons, Pokémon custom PokéBalls, and Mario custom image alterations. Oh, and I can do a whole boatload of stuff to do with Fire Emblem (in case you didn't know, a very addicting strategy title by Nintendo that has only released the seventh through tenth installments in the US). Say the word, and I'm working or packing, DL.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Okie, so I offer:

Legend of Zelda Custom Weapons

I give lances (3 pts), swords (5 pts), axes (3 pts), hammers (7 pts), maces (7 pts), bows (4 pts), arrows (2 pts), & shields (3-10 pts, depending on difficulty). Please provide any applicable images and detailed description. Example lance:

zeldaicespearon9.png

Prices may be increased or discounted depending on difficulty. Increases and decreases in price are determined by the manufacturer and are non-negotiable. Prices are liable to change without warning.

Pokémon Custom PokéBalls

Ask for a PokéBall and I'll give you it. They can be between 3 and 10 points, depending on the difficulty. Since this is a YuGiOh! forum, I'll give an Egyptian Ball as an example:

egyptianballag3.png

Prices are determined by the manufacturer and are non-negotiable. Prices are liable to change without warning.

Mario Image Distorts

I can do Dramatizing (2 pts), BumpMapping (2 pts), Comic Strip Creation (3 pts), Mosaïc Creation (2 pts), Pagemaking (2 pts), Gleams (1 pt), TV Distorts (2-3 pts, depending on level [high-quality 2 pts; low-quality 3 pts]), & Static Distorts (4 pts). All prices stack. Prices are liable to change without warning.

Below is Dramatizing, Gleam, and Pagemaking all at once:

mariopageey4.png

And below this is the TV Distort:

mariovidua4.png

Fire Emblem Sprites:

I give credit to Rick Dykes for sprite bases. You can request a Fire Emblem sprite made from an image of your choice. Required are the base image or a detailed description, and what you plan to use the sprite for. Prices range form 6-20 points depending on difficulty. Prices are determined by the manufacturer and are non-negotiable. Prices are liable to change without warning.

Fire Emblem Statsheet Deal:

Whenever you place a purchase of 5 points or more from me, you can receive a free statsheet of you with an image of your choice. There is no other way to receive these statsheets. These statsheets are not being used to make a profit. These statsheets are made at Fire Emblem Planet. I do not claim ownership of the creation program. These statsheets are not custom made. All provided images must be transparent GIF images. Images that are not transparent GIF images will not be included in the final statsheet.

• 2 weeks later...

I know you PC is lagging but those shops without examples are either

1. Afraid to show examples.

2. Don't know that they should show examples.

3. Are run by people so good at graphics that they are trusted enough to make something someone would like. The following members would be Darkethorne, God GAK, kizzi and others.

Archived