videogame cards

aragorn14

if you liked a videogame so much you would put it into cards. what game would it be and what effect it would it be. and i know this might be in the wrong section.

since the card maker is out for awhile its like we must write our new cards instead of using pictures for awhile.

this is like a poll saying whats your favorite videogames but its putting your favorite videogames into monster cards or whatever card you want to make them to.

(example)

Assasins Creed

level 7

effect: this monster cannot be normal sumoned. unless you tribute 2 monsters from your hand to the graveyard when you activate xbox 360 ritual. sacrifice 300 lifepoints for this monster to direct atack your opponet by equal of your opponets monsters ATK points.

ATK-2500

DEF-1500

Grand Theft Auto

Spell Card

You may take control of one Machine-Type monster on your opponent's side of the field.

also belongs in Written Card Section i think

good pic of cards dude. cyber static me and you both know we cant use the card maker to show our cards. untill the card maker is back we had to write our ideas and other stuff. i wrote in the thread this is a poll like saying whats your favorite videogame but its turning them into monsters and stuff.

since the card maker is out almost everything is written cards so if ppl wants to show a new card they have to write it. so the wrtten card section can be overflown from ppls written cards.

Oh lol, Well... hmm my favorite game is probably... o.o... well...

uhh.. I know so many games i like... But for now its,

Rush On Seven Episodes Online

aka

Rose online

anyways if i had to make a card out of that game thennn

Worm Dragon

Lvl 8

Dragon/Effect

Effect: When this monster is Special Summoned by a Spell or Trap card, destroy all Spell/Trap cards on the field. If this monster is to be destroyed in battle, you may special summon one Dragon monster from your graveyard (excluding this card).

ATK/2950 DEF/2500

ok let me try it again

sam fisher

level 6

warrior

effect:this card cannot be normal sumoned. unless you have the thrid eschlon ritual card activated. sacrifice 200 life points for this monster to atack your opponet directly by half of your opponets monsters ATK points.

ATK-2300

DEF-1600

its the best i can do for now

ok let me try it again

sam fisher

level 6

warrior

effect:this card cannot be normal sumoned. unless you have the thrid eschlon ritual card activated. sacrifice 200 life points for this monster to atack your opponet directly by half of your opponets monsters ATK points.

ATK-2300

DEF-1600

its the best i can do for now

Much better 8/10 :)

I would have to say I'd like to see the following games made into the Yu-Gi-Oh Card TCG:

1) Guitar Hero

2) Phantom Dust

3) Call of Duty 4

4) Doom

5) Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

6) Super Mario Kart

7) Super Smash Brothers

8) Star Trek Armada

9) Lego Star Wars

10) The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

good games master of magicans. xbon thanx for the rating

How about:

Metal Gear Solid

Ocelot - Liquid

Level 7

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing a face-up "Ocelot" on your side of the field when there is a face-up "Solid Snake" on the field. This card gains 200 ATK for every face-up card on your side of the field with "Snake" in its card name.

ATK: 2500

DEF: 1300

How about:

Metal Gear Solid

Ocelot - Liquid

Level 7

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing a face-up "Ocelot" on your side of the field when there is a face-up "Solid Snake" on the field. This card gains 200 ATK for every face-up card on your side of the field with "Snake" in its card name.

ATK: 2500

DEF: 1300

good card dude i hope to see it when the card maker is back

So what do you think of these
Here is you card
[img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa314/MECHEN-10/ASSASINSCreeeeeeeeed.jpg[/img]
[color=#0000FF][size=x-large]Art by tdog95
http://tdog95.deviantart.com/
[/size][/color]
and here is my
[img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa314/MECHEN-10/GODOFWARkrattooooooooooooooos.jpg[/img]
[color=#FF0000][size=x-large]Art by Kuren
http://kuren.deviantart.com/[/size][/color]

Crash Bandicoot

Ritual Monster Card

EARTH

Beast-Warrior / Ritual / Effect

4 / 1600 / 1400

[standard ritual effect (Marsupial Experiment)]. When this card attacks a monster, during the End Phase, destroy the attacked monster. When this card is attacked, increase this card's ATK by 200 points. This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of Trap Cards your opponent controls.

Crash Bandicoot

Ritual Monster Card

EARTH

Beast-Warrior / Ritual / Effect

4 / 1600 / 1400

[standard ritual effect (Marsupial Experiment)]. When this card attacks a monster' date=' during the End Phase, destroy the attacked monster. When this card is attacked, increase this card's ATK by 200 points. This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of Trap Cards your opponent controls.

[/quote']

you know the card maker is back so you can make that into a card. i cant wait to see what it looks like

• 8 months later...

Archived