Ma Birthday *insert balloons here*

CinnamonStar

On the 26th.

And I'm about to host some kind of event here or else I get bored. Not really.

Well, any ideas on what this event could look like?

All kinds of suggestions are welcome.<3

EDIT: Keep in mind that it should be small, simple and crunchy.

Also somewhat related to this section, if that works.

EDIT2: I have no clue why this thing is suddenly being upped on the front page even though no one posted anything.

Sorry ._.

sadfweronasdfoinwerfface.

I can be fashionably early, I guess.

I STICK TO MY SUGGESTION.

3486og8.jpg

Although I should stop posting so many K-Pop captions/macros because they might be pissing people off to royal degrees by now ._.

Sexy: What kinds of things to give away?

I had an idea in mind...about giving points to the club leaders who want to and allow everyone to have coloured thread titles for a day.

To get some multi-coloured sh*t everywhere.

But I'm not sure if the mods will allow it.

I had an idea in mind...about giving points to the club leaders who want to and allow everyone to have coloured thread titles for a day.

To get some multi-coloured sh*t everywhere.

But I'm not sure if the mods will allow it.

That sounds quite fabulous. :3

The only other prizes I can think of would be points, free name changes from the Mods, or an item from a pro GFXer.

Oh alright then. I'm thinking about doing a points give-away for the masses and a VIP give-away for club posters.>:3

Another thing that came up in my cells...

How would you guys feel about a clubs contest? Section-only of course.

I was thinking about something similar to the YCM member brawl, although not sure about adding votes, and letting clubs battle against each other in different rounds.

The rounds would be about making some pointless, but funny sh*t. Nothing too fancy.

The winner club will be...well the winner of something.

As for the GFX items...

> items from a pro GFXer

> looks at self

> nah...

Will have to get someone else here.;3

Well, to make things more interesting, we could make it so that you can only sign up for one club.

But I wouldn't really mind if some clubs get 'more advantage' than others, it's not like you're winning the Internet or something.

Any other suggestions?

(Although I'll REALLY have to get these approved by the mods, or else I get my ass beaten again lol. Not really...)

I think we should keep 2 things in mind though:

- It should be club-related.

- It should be small. Nothing like what happened a few days ago please. At best, something that stays here.

That doesn't sound bad theoretically, but aren't the YCM Awards going to do the job?

I'm going out for a bit now and expecting a lot of suggestions/input when I get back.;3

Although I'd prefer to do any of the bigger things (like the coloured titles everywhere) for a bigger occasion than my birthday lol.

Preferably when the section reaches IDK-how-many posts or so.

Archived