NAME: Jack Turner

DECK: dark

BIO: a duelist that gained control of the darkness

NAME: Skippy Mogo

DECK: machine

BIO: a bad guy

NAME: Lorn Turn

DECK: dark

BIO: a servant of the leader of the bad guy.

episode 1: The New Sacred Cards

Aaron Canada was walking to where his friends were. They were going on a journey testing there dueling skills. "Over here" shouted his friend Jaden Peek! "Now what deck did you copy" asked Aaron? "Well kinda Jaden Yuki deck with a few edits" said Jaden Peek. "WHAT" shouted Aaron! "You heard me Jaden Yuki deck" said Jaden Peek. "Ha I knew it" said there other friend Viper Sane. "When you get here" asked Jaden Peek? "Just a minute ago" said Viper. "You did not" said someone. "Oh it is just you Link Zone and uh oh I forgot your name" said Aaron. "Ron Comork don't forget that" said Ron. "Did your mommy let you go on a journey to" asked Link? "Yeah" said Viper. "Okay see ya" said Link. "Okay ready to go" asked Viper? "Yeah" said both of them. They hoped through a dark hole. When they got to the other side it was a big forest. Then they heard someone coming. The guy was the best duelist ever Jaden Yuki. "Hey what your names" asked Jaden Yuki? "Mine is Aaron Canada and this is Jaden Peek and this is Viper Sane" said Aaron. "Cool" said Jaden Yuki. "Why are you here" asked Viper? "Well have you ever heard of the sacred cards" asked Jaden Yuki? "No" they all said. "Well there is Uria, Lord of Searing Flames and Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder and Raviel, Lord of Phantasms" Said Jaden Yuki. "Oh now I know what you are talking about I just didn't know there were called the sacred cards" said Aaron. "Well there is new ones and guess what I got Uria, Lord of Searing Flames and Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder and Raviel, Lord of Phantasms all in my deck" said Jaden Yuki. "Cool" said Viper hiding his face.

episode 2: Aaron Canada vs Jaden Yuki part 1 of 3

"Hey Aaron do you want to duel and no fooling around this is a real duel" asked Jaden Yuki? "Sure this is my first real duel" said Aaron. They went to a clear spot. "Okay Aaron you go first" said Jaden Yuki. "I draw then put 2 cards face down then summon goku (1700\1300) in atk mode to end my turn" said Aaron. "I draw then summon neo-spacian flare scarab and for each magic card this card gains 400 atk (1300\500) then put 1 card face down" said Jaden Yuki. "I draw then summon future trunks in atk mode (1500\1500) now I put goku to the graveyard to speical summon goku SS1 in atk mode (2500\1900) now future trunks attack his neo-spacian flare scarab then goku SS1 attack his LP" said Aaron. Jaden Yuki LP: 1300 and Aaron Canada LP: 4000.

end episode 2

Archived