Sky Dive - EN004 RELEASED!!!!

Dark Supreme

[align=center]*Okay this is not a set, but a booster, like real life, all cards dont need to be the same type and all*

-------------

*Booster Pic Coming Soon*

-------------

*This set will have a new Idea (secret)*

-------------

*SKDI-EN001*

*Common*

*Pic by Wolfberserker*

ISS.jpg

When this card is Summoned, you may send 1 "Six Samurai" from your hand or Deck to your Graveyard, this card's name becomes the same as the monster sent to the Graveyard. When this card battles, it gains ATK and DEF points equal to the number of "Six Samurai" cards on your side of the field x 200.

-------------

*SKDI-EN002*

*Rare*

*Pic by Wolfberserker*

SH-2.jpg

Remove 1 card in your Graveyard from play, then roll a six-sided dice, if the result is one or six, then you may destroy 1 card on the field. If this card was destroyed by it's own effect, you may Special Summon 1 "Snipe Hunter" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard.

-------------

*SKDI-EN003*

*Super-Secret Rare*

DA-R-2.jpg

When this card is Summoned, you may Special Summon 2 “Raiza Tokens” (Beast-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 1200/DEF 700). Tribute 2 "Raiza tokens" to Normal Summon 1 "Raiza the storm Monarch from your Deck (This Normal Summon is treated as a Tribute Summon). Remove 1 "Raiza the Storm Monarch in your Graveyard from play, to return 1 card on the field to the top of it's owner's Deck.

-------------

*EN004*

*Rare*

DAW.jpg

When this card is Summoned, this card gains one of the following effects while it is face-up on the field:

- Select 1 monster on the field, this card's effect becomes the same as the selected monster.

- When this card destroys a monster by battle you may inflict 300 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points.

-------------

*EN005*

-------------

*EN006*

-------------

*Please Rate and Comment*[/align]

*Well, close*

*You see, all boosters have support for a Type of cards, like TAEV, it had support for various types of cards, and Geminis a new type of cards*

*Well this is the same, but wont introduce Geminis but another type of cards, currently remianing secret*

*I had this idea for a long time, I thought it was not c000l but, I saw millions of Sets, so I decided to post it, it would be newer, instead of seeing cards of the same type for millions of times*

*BTW - It's not your 8500th post, its 4500 XD*

Archived