Super Conductor Tyranno may actually be good in a Dark deck.

Super Conductor Tyranno can inflict 1000 damage to your opponent's Life Points by Tributing 1 monster on your side of the field once per turn. Most cards in Phantom Darkness requires you to have Dark type monster cards in your Graveyard, so your other cards can be powerful. Super Conductor Tyranno will help you get rid of Dark type monster, while inflicting Life Points damage to your opponent. Also, Tribute Summoning for Super Conductor Tyranno MAY be worth it, because it will get rid of Dark type monsters to your Graveyard.

Read this article, it will tell you the goal of most Dark type monster cards in "Phantom Darkness"-

http://entertainment.upperdeck.com/yugioh/en/news/strategy.aspx?aid=3872

Please don't insult me, because a lot of people disagree with me. If my strategy is wrong, just tell me without insulting.

Guest PikaPerson01

Your strategy is wrong.

Card Advantage and Field Presence > Life Points

Dark's just enjoy the advantage of also being able to reap the benefits of their graveyard as well.

Also, Tyranno's not a Dark Type.

Thanks. So when Super Conductor Tyranno and The Dark Creator is on the field, The Dark Creator can Special Summon 1 Dark type monster from your Graveyard to the field, once per turn, by Removing From Play 1 Dark type monster. This gives you the option of using the Special Summoned monster to attack, or be tributed for Super Conductor Tyranno's ability, creating a cycle. You can also Normal Summon, Special Summon, or Flip Summon at the same turn. Also, Super Conductor Tyranno is easy to Summon.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Except that it really isn't a very strong loop. If either Creator or Conductor get deep 6'd, then the "loop" is dead. And 1000 damage per turn =/= great play, especially if it is costing you advantage.

One thing I did learn while typing this is that The Dark Creator is NOT a nomi.

Archived