Some Art Done By Death12328

Death12328

Idea.jpg

This I will admit is in no way a "Master Piece" but then again this was in the beginning of the school year (at least day 3 of the beginning of school). I will at the very soonest show you a more updated thing I did at least a day ago.

As for those who have been waiting for me to complete the structure deck I working on... I making an addition of 2 more to it for a total of 4 more cards being added and the final rare that is going to be in the deck.

Captain EDIT:

Well I guess a explanation on who the devil these two are.

On the <--- left is Kina: she is a very happy person whether fighting or something else she is always in a good mood, which I think is funny since being a Drunken Fist user who is barley sober and when she is it is defiantly a surprise and whats more funny is when drunk you could be a mean drunk but for her... its hard to tick her off. Age 17, current job: (She hasn't been fired from yet) Bodyguard. Not much besides listed is known of her past, for where she came from is even more a mystery. Her main weapon is her well feet and fists. She is assumed to have trained with xiaolion monks and others due to her fighting style.

On the ---> right is Niro: he is a very quiet person but has alot of knowledge about the world around him. He studies under the art of The Way Of The Blade or Bushido if you want to be more formal. He tries alcohol every now and then that Kina some how persuades him to... and hes out like a light with 1 sip. Age 15, current job: Bodyguard (For Kina). His home was destroyed and his parents and friends killed when at Age 7. He was adopted by a school and the sensei their who taught him not just swordsmanship but much more about life, politics, honor and more. His main weapon is a katana that is estimated to be at least 50 years old that was handed to him down by his sensei before he passed away.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p297/Ice1Wizard/Idea1-1.jpg

^ new art ^

This is some art I did while sick today (For bloody sake, I been sick almost 2 weeks straight on a cold)

Yes I know I got to update which will be total of 6 cards.

finally sorry if delayed I was busy on Dragonfable getting a baby dragon which I might add was a freaking pain. I mean I had to do at least 12 quests just to get this little green dragon that naps even during a fight and takes up a eternity.

Yea I still learning angles on drawing thus its very hard to draw "Extra" body parts in a certain way. Humans are hard to draw mostly considering the anatomy involved, demons and monsters are very easy since a demon and/or monster is almost anything, and doodles are just anything.

I lost a very early middle school sketch I did in the 8th grade, which is was just a little white triangle body, a arm holding a accidental katana facing the wrong direction (as in the blade was facing upword) with a bunch of lines on the back of the head, a coolie hat and he was fighting a demon at sunset. This would be Niro that I had accidentally revived when doodling on some work paper and after that I been working on the body, head and such.

Kina came in roughly the same time in the first sketch I posted here as Niros next body that was more or less better then the previous ones. I was inspired by playing Soul Caliber 1 & 2's Valdo when making Kina, since Valdo uses a style called Drunken Fist.

Weird EDIT:

That little dragon I got... its annoying since it will never attack which could work since you could bore your opponent to tears by sitting and waiting for a never attacking, sleeping dragon to strike.

Archived