Discussion: Invader Of Darkness

Guest Chaos Pudding

Alright, let's take a crack at this card.

Level 8 is great for a card to be. DARK is better. Fiend is one of the better types. 2900/2500 is very solid. Now that the stats are out of the way, lets make a list of commonly used Quick-Play Spells.

Mystical Space Typhoon

Shrink

Enemy Controller

Scapegoat (not so much anymore)

Book of Moon (will see a lot more play)

That is quite a list of cards. This card isn't the best choice for every deck, but if you absolutely need another DARK Level 8, you could do worse.

7.5/10

Very good card. I own it and it's one of my favourite (although I never use it xD )

Since most people play with Spell Cards these days, there will always be atleast 1 Quick-Play Spell card.

The only problem is it's Level.

8/10

It's basicly a Jinzo that negates Quick-play spell cards from your opponent. Very good card, but hard to summon.

I've always had a soft spot for this guy. The fact is there are only so many quick plays out there that see common use. But still, the fact that he negates them, and only your opponent's on top of that, makes him infinitely superior to a 2900 no effect. Someone said that his effect is worthless, they are wrong. He doesn't belong in the deck, but he is a very solid side deck option in a good many decks.

Guest PikaPerson01

Level 8 makes him Trade-In able.

Dark is good. Fiend makes him Doom Shaman-able.

... His effect is pretty... meh, though, but not a complete waste. You could do worse.

4.8/10

There are better options.

Archived