2 new Seperates I worked hard on these

RickiMinaj

Well i put these in my other set but nobody cared a D*** so i shall post them here

[align=center]TreacheryOfTheEvilGenie.jpg

This card can only be activated when your opponent declares an attack on 1 of your Normal Monsters. Negate the attack. Then increase the ATK of a Normal Monster on your side of the field equal to the ATK of the attacking monster. During the End Phase of the turn this card is activated, destroy all Normal Monsters on the field. In addition increase you Life Points equal to the amount of Normal Monsters destroyed by this cards effect x 400. If no Normal Monsters exist on your side of the field during the End Phase of the turn this card was activated, decrease your Life Points by 500 for every Normal Monster that exists in your Graveyard.[/align]

[align=center]ClownOfTrueDemise.jpg

"Saggi The Dark Clown" + "Peten The Dark Clown" + "Masahiro the Dark Clown"

This card can only be Special Summoned when your opponent deals Battle Damage to your Life Points and the above cards exist in your Graveyard(You do not use "Polymerization"). This summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.If any of the above Fusion material monsters are removed from the Graveyard, increase this monsters ATK by 600 until the End Phase of the turn. As long as this card remains face-up in Attack Position, no monsters can attack Life Points directly. [/align]

Archived