2 Screamin' and Dancin' Announcer, Shout

Grade 2: (12)

4 Genocide Jack
4 Divine Beast, Black Tortoise
4 Death Army Lady

Grade 3: (8)

4 Divine Beast, Azura Dragon
4 Asura Kaiser

All theory, waiting for CC to add the Divine Beasts, but may as well plan in advance.

Azure Dragon is so boss. Art, Skill and Power, all are amazing.

Don't like the 10 G3s. At least drop 1 (preferably both the Stern) for more G2s, as of now it seems likely to not get a G2. And the only thing that Stern adds to the deck is a "If I don't get Azure Dragon" situation, which really shouldn't happen. (and if it does you are likely to have a Asura anyway)

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1332794662' post='5889722']
Azure Dragon is so boss. Art, Skill and Power, all are amazing.

Don't like the 10 G3s. At least drop 1 (preferably both the Stern) for more G2s, as of now it seems likely to not get a G2. And the only thing that Stern adds to the deck is a "If I don't get Azure Dragon" situation, which really shouldn't happen. (and if it does you are likely to have a Asura anyway)
[/quote]

Actually yeah makes sense to max on the Death Army Ladies first I guess.

I'm just used to running 10 G3s because of Asura, but that makes sense.

I'm kinda iffy on running 2 Grade 3s that want to be in vanguard circle.

I would say when about test out this instead of kaiser then try it again with kaiser to see which one you like better:
[url="http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Miss_Splendor"]http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Miss_Splendor[/url]

[quote name='Chris' timestamp='1332797166' post='5889793']
I've tried Miss Splendor in the past and she's never really pulled her weight, but I guess it's worth trying with her instead.
[/quote]
really? I have the opposite where she pulls her weight and helped me win games. Also alot of times my opponent try to kill her off instead of focusing on the vanguard.

[quote name='Chris' timestamp='1332797554' post='5889806']
Well, like I said I'll give her a try, and if she works then I'll keep her.
[/quote]
You should be getting alittle more out of her possibly can't say. It would be nice if we can get another NG G3 that has a decent ability that does not require it to be in the VG. As Death Metal Droid can't really help here as you need the CB for your other units.

[quote name='DeathSDelano' timestamp='1332798288' post='5889825']

You should be getting alittle more out of her possibly can't say. It would be nice if we can get another NG G3 that has a decent ability that does not require it to be in the VG. As Death Metal Droid can't really help here as you need the CB for your other units.
[/quote]

Hmm, actually my only counterblaster at the moment is Genocide Jack.

But I've never really liked Death Metal Droid. Although it seems worth at least a test.

[quote name='Chris' timestamp='1332798718' post='5889839']
Hmm, actually my only counterblaster at the moment is Genocide Jack.

But I've never really liked Death Metal Droid. Although it seems worth at least a test.
[/quote]
I've only used DMD in my Gold rutile builds he's not that bad when passing for game[when being boosted by 7 or 8k rg]

Archived