ay8rr6.jpgqxo1o1.jpg

308e0rl.jpg2csfim8.jpg

250p36q.jpg2d91zeq.jpg

ouqk5f.jpg33vkbj6.jpg

zloy34.jpg2iotig.jpg

idamn9.jpgauh103.jpg

14ctt83.jpgmb3jar.jpg

Here's the effect on D.D. Doomsday Comet:

This card cannot attack if there are any cards in your hand or there are any other cards on your side of the field. When this card is Tribute Summoned successfully, add 1 "Dark Converter" from your Deck to your hand. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all monsters on your side of the field are treated as DARK Machine-Type monsters. If this is the only face-up monster on your side of the field, your opponent’s monsters may attack your Life Points directly.

Here's the effect on Dark Convert Dragon:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by offering 3 or more DARK Machine-Type monsters on your side of the field as tribute. When this card is Special Summoned successfully, negate all card effects until the end of the turn(excluding this card’s effect). This card can attack a number of times during your Battle Phase equal to the number of monsters you offered as tribute to Special Summon this card. Send 1 face-up "Dark Converter" on your side of the field to the Graveyard to triple this card’s original ATK until the end of the turn.

All the Chinese Zodiac cards, Spirit of the Rainbow, Lunar Sorceress, and The Spirit's Reflection are by Amuria

First pic and Jack O Lantern are by GENZOMAN

D.D. Doomsday Comet is by JayceCruel

Dark Converter is by Januchan

Dark Druid and Infernal Gateway are by sandara

Dark Convert Dragon is by pamansazz

All artists above are from DeviantART

I think they're pretty great. The Doomsday Comet actually seems a little underpowered though' date=' or at least extremely hard to use. 8/10.

[/quote']

Well if you use Dark Converter you can summon an extremely powerful monster without any tribute or summoning cost. Monsters with extremely high attack tend to have massive drawbacks, but with this it just replicates their ATK and DEF. Ultimate Obedient Fiend would go perfectly with this exploit.

Ooh. I just thought of an amazing strategy that you could use with that card. After you summon Doomsday Comet, if you draw a card that lets you return it to your hand, then you can bring it back out with Dark Converter, so you'll have its massive attack and defense, but no threat of instantly losing the duel.

Ooh. I just thought of an amazing strategy that you could use with that card. After you summon Doomsday Comet' date=' if you draw a card that lets you return it to your hand, then you can bring it back out with Dark Converter, so you'll have its massive attack and defense, but no threat of instantly losing the duel.

[/quote']

But Dark Converter only works when Doomsday Comet is on the field. Maybe I should change that later though.

I've been thinking about changing the effects on D.D. Doomsday Comet and Dark Convert dragon to the effects below.

D.D. Doomsday Comet

This card cannot attack if there are any cards in your hand or there are any other cards on your side of the field. When this card is Tribute Summoned successfully, add 1 “Dark Converter” from your Deck to your hand. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all monsters on your side of the field are treated as DARK Machine-Type monsters. If this is the only face-up monster on your side of the field, your opponent’s monsters may attack your Life Points directly.

Dark Convert Dragon

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by offering 3 or more DARK Machine-Type monsters on your side of the field as tribute. When this card is Special Summoned successfully, negate all card effects until the end of the turn(excluding this card’s effect). This card can attack a number of times during your Battle Phase equal to the number of monsters you offered as tribute to Special Summon this card. Send 1 face-up “Dark Converter” on your side of the field to the Graveyard to triple this card’s original ATK until the end of the turn.

So does this sound better than the effects I have now?

Archived