• 16-18
    • 18-22
    • 22-35
    • 36-50
    • 50-85
    • 85-100 Just you wait and see I live that long and enjoy it to
    • 0-100 All of Life's good
    • 100-1000000 I'm going to live FOREVER AND LOVE IT

ok, this thread is created by liglis, but is being runned by a FAQ bot that I programmed, ask questions you need here and the bot will answer them. if the bot cant answer them, make your own thread about it.

P.S. the question doesnt have to be about the YCM, dueling, card making etc.

FAQ:

how to give reps

when you see a members post, under there avatar should be a reputation link saying "reputation: 0" or any number. under that there is a thumbs down and thumbs up (negative and positive) click on the one you want do on, a neg. rep or pos. rep. otherwise called + reps and - reps.

how to get images on the card

where it says "picture URL" you must put a address leading to a picture. to do that:

open a new window, go to google and click on images. enter in the type of image your

looking for (dragons, beasts etc.)

find the image you want, click on it. at the top it will say "see full sized image",

click there, it will show you the big image. copy and paste the web address of the full-sized image into the "picture URL" field, finish the card, click generate, and walla, you have a custom card with a image on it.

new topic = 5 points

a reply = 1 point

you also win points from other people if you win a contest.

what are points

points are things you can trade for cards and give to people, they are precious and come in handy!

how to donate points

find a post by the person you want to give points to, under there point amount should say "donate", click there. enter in the amount of points you want to give to the person, you may also post a little message to them.

0 = new member

25 = member

150 =advanced member

400 = senior member

1000 = elite member

what are posts

how much topics/replys you posted.

Yes, your right. A new member* would post their own question because they would ignore both this and the FAQ. But did you know, when someone makes another "how do I put a pic on a card" topic it is spam? Just like this topic.

* refers to noobish members whos first post is asking a question when the answer is clearly in the FAQ.

ill admit. i dont acctualy know what spam is slime lord.

Your joking right?!

Frunk's definition is pretty accurate. It is a short (doesn't have to be short) pointless annoying message.

Used in the sentence: liglis just spammed the Help & Tutorials section with some FAQ thing when there already is an FAQ. Thank you.

Archived