>>Zero Gravity Dragon<< - Critias Fusion

SushiTheLegend

[align=center]Okay before you say anything I know Critias is a filler card and all that blah blah but I just wanted to make a "Trap-Monster" fusion and this is what I did, I may change it to "1 Dragon-Type Monster" instead of Critias but for the moment it's Critias, I also realized that there is a trap card called "Zero Gravity" but that will be "Zero Release Dragon" since the translation of Zero Gravity's OCG counterpart is "Gravity Release" hence the Zero Release, I was also unsure about the ATK/DEF since Doom Virus Dragon was a 4 Star with 1900/2000.

ZeroGravityDragon.jpg

Zero Gravity Dragon

"The Fang of Critias" + "Gravity Bind"

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except with "The Fang of Critias". As long as this card remains face-up on the field all Level 4 or higher monsters on the field cannot attack. During your Main Phase by randomly sending a card from your Hand to the Graveyard this card becomes unaffected by this card's effect until the End Phase you activated this effect.

This image was taken from Photobucket and I do not claim this image as my own as I am only using it to increase the quality of my card.[/align]

+300 ATK

-300 DEF

Just a suggestion. And it's pretty sweet! ^_^

Meh...any idea why a FOUR STAR has 1900/2000? AKA Doom Virus Dragon. XD

And Botanical Lio. Well, 2100 DEF is balanced, and 1900 ATK is balanced, while 2000 ATK or 2200 DEF is pushing it. However, 1900 ATK is balanced, with a DEF just below the ATK of Cyber Dragon, so meh. Yeah. -Ish.

Archived