World Best Contest 1000 points for the winner

RickiMinaj

[align=center]Well it took me some time but I've finally completed all my cards, I do feel like expanding this in to some kind of set but for the moment this is all there will be, obviously. I'll put up each card with its card text and then give an explanation about the card and such so here goes. Please do excuse me though if some of the OCG is a bit iffy since some things I wasn't too sure on or some I just haven't noticed yet myself. And one more final message from me...some images may be a tad on the adultive side...so this is just a warning from me so you know that ahead of time.

Monster Based Cards - 4 of 4

GingerCard.jpg

Ginger, The Faithful Witch

When this card is Summoned to the field it is Summoned in Defense-Position. Once per turn during your Main Phase you may Special Summon a monster from your Graveyard whose Star Level is equal to or less than the number of Magic Spell Counters on the field. When this card is not destroyed during battle you may add 1 Magic Spell Counter to a number of face-up monsters on the field equal to the Star Level of the monster that battled with this card.

-Okay basically summary of this card, it is pretty much used for defensive purposes with a whooping 2150 defense which might be low for a 6 star but it's effect of distributing counters to revive destroyed monsters makes up for it's lack of points.-

QurelCard-1.jpg

Qurel, The Flame Manipulator

When this card successfully destroys a monster as a result of battle add 1 Fire Spell Counter to a number of face-up monsters on the field equal to the Star Level of the destroyed monster. This card's ATK and DEF is increased by 100 for each Fire Spell Counter on the field. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy all face-up monsters with Fire Spell Counters on them.

-Okay now this card is similar in that it distributes counters, however these counters power it's ATK and DEF up and then it will shatter the field with it's after effect and since this effect can destroy your monsters too it's fairly balanced, also I actually made this card first and made the witch effect later.-

FlamellaCard.jpg

Flamella, Eternal Flame Demoness

"Ginger, The Faithful Witch" + "Qurel, The Flame Manipulator"

A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters. When this card battles a monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card inflict the difference to your opponent's Life Points. When this card successfully destroys a monster as a result of battle add 1 Spellcaster-Type monster or Fire-Attribute monster from your Deck to your hand.

-Okay well, I decided to make this a fusion of both the effect monsters since it at least made some sense, piercing damage is always good for most powerhouse cards so I gave it that effect, and since it's a fusion of a Spellcaster and a Fire monster I figured why not give it the ability to add those types/attributes of cards to your hand, this means it could have a support card that uses those types/attributes.-

DuvelleCard-1.jpg

Duvelle, The Foreseen Wicked Demoness

This monster can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "The Wicked Angels Falling". You must also offer monsters whose total Level Stars equal 8 or more as a Tribute from the field or your hand. When this card battles a monster and inflicts Battle Damage you may add 1 Demon Spell Counter to this card (max. 5). Once per turn during your Main Phase by removing 5 Demon Spell Counters from this card destroy all face-up monsters on the field and increase this card's ATK by 300 for each monster destroyed by this card's effect until the End Phase of the turn this effect was activated.

-Firstly I'd like to apologize for the text as I never intended for it to get that small but it can't be helped. Moving along though this has to be one of my favorites out of all these cards if not my most favorite, it uses yet another type of counter so that it can cause major havoc on the field and gain a temporary boost to inflict some damage too, I could have made it so it can't attack directly but chances are your opponent has a face-down or two.-

Spell Based Cards - 3 of 3

SpellofLuckandChanceCard-1.jpg

Spell Of Luck And Chance

Upon activation of this card you may add a total of up to 6 monster cards from you and your Opponent's Graveyard face-up in their respective owner's Decks. If either you or your Opponent draws 1 of the cards added to either of your respective decks by this card's effect you or your opponent can activate one of the following effects:

- Increase your Life Points by 500.

- Decrease your Opponent's Life Points by 500.

All cards that are added to their owner's respective decks by this card's effect are removed from play when they are drawn.

-Okay well, with this card I decided to throw a bit of chance of the draw so the concept of the card is pretty simple. The principle of the concept is that you added six cards from either your graveyard, your opponent's graveyard or both of them, then if you happen to draw one of your face-up cards you can then either increase your life points or decrease your opponent's similarly though if your opponent draws one of his they can do the same so it makes the overall effect pretty balanced, you might say why have a choice of who's graveyard? Well anyone with any common sense would try to get rid of as many monsters the opponent has to prevent them from having any at all.-

FivePointSpellSeal-2.jpg

Five Point Spell Seal

This card gets these effects, based on the number of counters on the field that include "Spell" in their name.

1+: Upon activation of this card effect, remove all counters on the field with "Spell" in their name to destroy monsters whose Star Level is equal to the number of counters removed by this card's effect.

2+: Upon activation of this card effect, remove all counters on the field with "Spell" in their name to increase 1 selected monster's ATK or DEF by 200 points times the number of counters removed by this card's effect.

3+: Upon activation of this card effect, remove all counters on the field with "Spell" in their name to increase your Life Points by 300 times the number of counters removed by this card's effect.

4+: Upon activation of this card effect, remove all counters on the field with "Spell" in their name to inflict 300 points of Direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points times the number of counters removed by this card's effect.

5+: Upon activation of this card effect, remove all counters on the field with "Spell" in their name to send every card on the field to the Graveyard, they each player draws equal to the number of cards they sent to the Graveyard by this card's effect.

-Well now I'm going to have to apologize yet again for making this card's effect majorly long, however given that the effect concept itself is fairly original you shouldn't have much problems. Now the first thing to point out is that this card focuses on "Spell Counters" hence why all the monsters used counters that included "Spell Counter" since they can be used in conjunction with this card, now of course the most destructive of effects is the final effect which causes total destruction on the field but also gives both players a bonus of drawing cards. One final bit to add is that even if you are activating the most basic effect you still have to remove all the counters on the field thus preventing any major effect abuse of this card.-

WickedAngelsFallingCard-1.jpg

The Wicked Angels Falling

This card is used to Ritual Summon "Duvelle, The Foreseen Wicked Demoness". You must also Tribute monsters whose total Star Level equals 8 or more from the field or your hand.

-Well can't really say much about this card since it is simply used to bring out Duvelle, so really the card is pretty much self-explanatory in and out of itself, so yeah.-

Trap Based Cards - 2 of 2

CounterBalanceCard.jpg

Counter Balance

This card can only be activated during a player's Battle Phase, by activating this card end the current player's Battle Phase by removing every counter on the field and inflict 300 points of Direct Damage for each counter removed by this card's effect to both player's Life Points.

-Well now this card does wonders is all I can say, because just as its name suggests it is used as a counter in which things can be balanced as it removes counters on the field (Regardless Of What They Are) and deals damage to both players with equal value to cause some pretty nasty damage. In addition to this I had originally planned to use the whole image but the characters were too far apart and it ended up creating this lovely image instead.-

UnresolvedCombat-1.jpg

Unresolved Combat

This card can only be activated when a monster you control is destroyed as a result of battle. Upon activation of this card you must remove from play a number of monsters in your Graveyard equal to the destroyed monster's Star Level to then Special Summon the destroyed monster to the field and increase it's ATK by an amount equal to half the ATK of the monster that destroyed it, then your Special Summoned monster and your Opponent's monster that destroyed it must then battle. During the End Phase of the turn this card was activated the monster Special Summoned by this card's effect is removed from play.

-Yet another card whose name pretty much explains the card itself, it allows the player to bring back a monster for a second assault since it is still the battle phase, thus allowing you some payback to your opponent before removing your own monster from play.-

Well that is pretty much all my cards, now since all these images were found off Photobucket I don't take any credit in making these images since I am only using them to improve my card's quality, so yeah.[/align]

OK. HEre i go. Face the gunslingers:

[align=center]I do not own the artwork used for my cards. I only use them as a means of increasing the overall quality and effect of my work. I do not claim ownership of them.

GUNS-EN001

1.jpg

Credit to 'archipello for the image. Link to the original image here

GUNS-EN002

2.jpg

Credit to ~CPTCoOkie for the image. Link to original image here

GUNS-EN003

3.jpg

Credit to *rakaon for the image. Link to the original image here

GUNS-EN004

4.jpg

Credit to ~jafrix for the image. Link to the original image here

GUNS-EN005

5.jpg

Credit to ~HappyPerv for the image. Link to the original image here

Note: If you check the card carefully you will see the word "FAKE" in it

I really enjoyed making this set. If you notice those images are heavily edited. The new tactic is using your opponent's side of the field as a means to destroy him.

GUNS-EN006

6.jpg

Image taken from google.

GUNS-EN007

7.jpg

Image taken from google. i took 2 weapons, a bow and an ak-47 and made that.

GUNS-EN008

8.jpg

Credit to ~Tentousama for the image. Link to the original image here

GUNS-EN009

9.jpg

Credit to ~Stinoga for the guy in the image. the rest is from google. Link to the original image here

GUNS-EN010

10.jpg

Credit to ~leinilyu for the image. Link to the original image here

My personal favourite is Des Gunslinger's image. I love it

[/align]

OK. HEre i go. Face the gunslingers:

[align=center]I do not own the artwork used for my cards. I only use them as a means of increasing the overall quality and effect of my work. I do not claim ownership of them.

GUNS-EN001

1.jpg

Credit to 'archipello for the image. Link to the original image here

GUNS-EN002

2.jpg

Credit to ~CPTCoOkie for the image. Link to original image here

GUNS-EN003

3.jpg

Credit to *rakaon for the image. Link to the original image here

GUNS-EN004

4.jpg

Credit to ~jafrix for the image. Link to the original image here

GUNS-EN005

5.jpg

Credit to ~HappyPerv for the image. Link to the original image here

Note: If you check the card carefully you will see the word "FAKE" in it

I really enjoyed making this set. If you notice those images are heavily edited. The new tactic is using your opponent's side of the field as a means to destroy him.

GUNS-EN006

6.jpg

Image taken from google.

GUNS-EN007

7.jpg

Image taken from google. i took 2 weapons' date=' a bow and an ak-47 and made that.

GUNS-EN008

[img']http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc64/GAK1_bucket/Gunslingers/8.jpg[/img]

Credit to ~Tentousama for the image. Link to the original image here

GUNS-EN009

9.jpg

Credit to ~Stinoga for the guy in the image. the rest is from google. Link to the original image here

GUNS-EN010

10.jpg

Credit to ~leinilyu for the image. Link to the original image here

My personal favourite is Des Gunslinger's image. I love it

[/align]

Someone is a bad boy, you already entered these in the other contest, I'm dissappointed in you.

Archived