L.O.N.E: Eternal Conflict [IC Thread] [REBOOT/AXED/PM me as to why it should be revived] [PG-16]

Chaotic Angel

Then, the three kids all reunited with Ron, starting a campfire with his lighter. Ron laid back against the campfire and felt relaxed. [b][color=#0000CD]"Thank god I have the rest I need... It's been a pretty rough day...." [/color][/b]he said, with everyone hearing what Ron said. [b][color=#8B4513]"Face it, Dad... It's gonna become tougher tommorow... I need to convince Friedrich to team up with us, and defeat that bastard... Jun..." [/color][/b]Dan replied, confident that Friedrich is going to team up with the Present, apart for Jun Cole. Then, Ezio Auditore appeared from the locked portal, for some reason not being stated. [b][color=#0000CD]"Are you...?" [/color][/b]Ron said, surprised. [b][color=#A9A9A9]"Don't mind me, fella... My name's Ezio Auditore.. Feel free to simply call me Ezio, though... I'm looking for a bastard named Jun Cole, have you seen him?" [/color][/b]Ezio said, introducing himself to Ron and his children. [b][color=#8B4513]"So are we, we're chasing up that bastard too... He said that he was looking to kill the German Kommander and wanting to beat the sh*t outta us." [/color][/b]Dan replied, making Ezio tempted to join their team. [b][color=#A9A9A9]"In that case, I will join. Besides, you haven't introduced yourselves to me yet..." [/color][/b]Ezio said, asking for their names. [b][color=#0000CD]"Yes, sorry... My name's Ron... That's my eldest son, Dan; my second daughter Sasha and my youngest daughter Melissa. We came from the Present, you see..." [/color][/b]Ron said, introducing himself and his children to Ezio. [b][color=#A9A9A9]"Oh! Really? That's interesting, 'cause I came from the early Medieval era.." [/color][/b]Ezio replied to Ron's speech, intrigued by where he came from. [b][color=#DAA520]"Enough talk!" [/color][/b]Melissa interrupted. [b][color=#DAA520]"We're gonna investigate more about this era tommorow, and hopefully add Friedrich to our team... Good night!" [/color][/b]she shouted, heading back to her tent and goes to sleep on hard rock.

"[b]right, you're all here. i took the pleasure of scouting the area thoroughly before you got here. i've set up five spots around the camp, three of which you will burn. the other two are for making sure the fires don't go out and firing a barrage of arrows at anyone who attempts to extinguish them. got it? then move out.[/b][b] burn this place, or you can forget about your war pension after you retire.[/b]", he said, the soldiers nodding. "[b]this ends tonight. move.[/b]", he whispered, moving to one of the scouting spots. he beckoned for the first to be burned, a fire engulfing a tent within three minutes. the next went up in flames in five minutes, and the last almost immediately. "[b]burn...or i'll kill you myself.[/b]", he said, under his breath. he jumped down from the tree and drew his sword, taking down the tents and adding them to the fire. he came to the tents that Ron and his friends were sleeping in, and chuckled. he took their weapons and cut their hands off. "[b]grow those back.[/b]" he dragged them all the way to the forest, and left them there to the wolves, mutilated and yet still asleep. he turned back around; the hands had somehow re-attached themselves to their respective bodies. he rubbed his eyes, and turned around, walking to his horse and riding off, back to the center of Berlin.

[b][color=#A9A9A9]"Argh! They intruded just a minute ago... I better go find him myself. You guys follow a different path for now, I'll meet you where Jun Cole is..." [/color][/b]Ezio said, leaving Ron's camp and followed Friedrich's footsteps, suspecting he might have intruded. Then, Ron and his children found themselves in front of wolves. [b][color=#0000CD]"Great. Now we are getting fed to wolves. How's that for a living!" [/color][/b]he said, overgrowing his malfested arm and threw all the wolves out of the scene within a single swoop. Ron then used his overgrown malfested arm to grab Friedrich by the neck, knowing his coordinates from the back of his brain and raised him to the top of his head a few kilometres apart. [b][color=#0000CD]"Somehow... Killing was a good idea, is it not? I won't let you go until you realise Jun Cole is after the both of us... In fact, he should be here any moment now..." [/color][/b]Ron said, still lifting Friedrich as he slowly approaches him with his malfested arm shrinking. Then, as Ron predicted, Jun arrived for the both of them with Solitude about to prey on them. [b][color=#808080]"I hope you two prepared yourselves... Solitude... Eat them up!" [/color][/b]he shouted, as Solitude started preying on Ron first. [b][color=#0000CD]"Oh, for f*ck's sake..." [/color][/b]Ron said. [b][color=#8B4513]"Screw this Dad... We're running!" [/color][/b]Dan shouted, fleeing the scene with his siblings. Solitude starts biting onto Ron's arm, penetrating his armour and ripping it off Ron's left arm. [b][color=#0000CD]"Argh! How dare you...!" [/color][/b]Ron said, wounded, before his left arm returned to normal and Friedrich falling from it. Solitude then started to charge at Friedrich, sharpening its canines before it attempts to jump onto Friedrich's head, about to bite onto it, with a very high chance of penetrating through his brain.

"[b]oh, so you've resorted to blackmail? very funny.[/b]", he said, headbutting the dog in the forehead with his helmet, knocking it off and giving him time to draw out his sword. the dog rushed at him with a fiery look to it's eye. suddenly, the dog whelped as his sword penetrated it's chest and ripped through it's back. "[b]how's that for trying to kill someone?! and you...the documents, now.[/b]", he barked spitefully, wiping the blood on the grass. "[b]resorting to killing someone who is trying to help you? pathetic. your dog is dead now. did you not see it's eyes as it realized its cold doom? it was [i]beautiful[/i][i].[/i][/b]", he taunted, tossing his sword from hand to hand. "[b]well then, what are you waiting for?! we're both here and you haven't made a move to either of us. and don't you think you've gotten away from stealing from me. the governor wants you both hung for treason. what do you say to that, huh?![/b]", he taunted again, this time focusing his talents on the both of them. "[b]boys, this time we have the advantage! take 'em out![/b]", he barked, soldiers moving in from all directions with full steel armor and spears, making a wall around the camp. "[b]no escape here...now fight like men or die like children![/b]", he shouted, taking as many swords as needed and giving them out. "[b]no cheating...begin![/b]

[b][color=#0000CD]"My son's right... Screw that, I'm running as well! Good luck with being massacred, Jun!" [/color][/b]Ron taunted, leaving the scene with Jun fighting Friedrich, the person he is supposed to help, but poses danger to the era. [b][color=#808080]"Oh, Ron..[/color][/b][b][color=#808080]. I set fire to your entire era... Try unlocking the portal now, dumbass!" [/color][/b]Jun said before Ron completely disappeared. [b][color=#0000CD]"Ya... What now?" [/color][/b]Ron replied, before realising his house might be on fire back in the Present era. [b][color=#0000CD]"ARGH! F*ck you, Jun!" [/color][/b]Ron shouted in anguish, disappearing from the scene. Then, as Jun starts the fight with Friedrich, he said one thing to him. [b][color=#808080]"Oh, but I may be setting fire to Ron's world... But... Your world's next... It's spreading from your base now, and[/color][/b][b][color=#808080] in about 5 minutes and a half, the flame will spread across here... Solitude, split into three and rip this guy off his guts!" [/color][/b]Jun said, ordering Solitude to split itself into three, then approaching Jun and growled at Friedrich. [b][color=#808080]"Remember, Kommander... A cerberus has three heads... Therefore sharing one organ... If it splits into three, it's three whole dogs... Get him!" [/color][/b]he shouted. Solitude, now split into three whole dogs started to attack Friedrich, despite the centre dog being wounded. However, it doesn't look like it was going to die yet. Jun then grabs his blade from his back and as he is about to charge at Friedrich and his soldiers, time paused. Kayne White VI, appears as a mimic of all characters in his mind. [b][color=#FF8C00]"Jun... Focus deep on that guy and rip him to bits... I'll finish Ron off..." [/color][/b]he said to Jun, revealing him to be his student. [b][color=#808080]"I understand... Master..." [/color][/b]Jun replied, before Kayn White VI disappears from Jun's mind and time resumes again. [b][color=#808080]"Where did we leave off again...? Oh yeah! Let's go, sucker!" [/color][/b]he said, charging at Friedrich's entire group of soldiers, leaving the three Solitudes to deal with the Kommander himself.

"[b]ha! child's play![/b]", he said, slashing through the three dogs with ease. "[b]and you forget...we are not stupid. we put out fires when we see them! it's probably already been put out by now! surround them![/b]", he shouted, creeping up behind Jun. "[b]what a lovely way to end a life...[/b]", he whispered, shoving his sword through Jun's chest as far as the hilt. "[b]what do you say to that, huh? didn't expect that, did you? soldiers, finish this guy off. he has no use other than annoyance.[/b]" in no less than ten minutes, the soldiers had Kayne tied, muffled and covered in blood. "[b]don't misunderestimate us...we are the elite guard of Imperial Germany![/b]", he shouted, cutting one hand off. "[b]what did you expect to achieve?![/b]", he said, cutting the other hand off. "[b]welcome to hell.[/b]", he said in Kayne's ear, cutting off his arms and legs. "[b]you, you're next if you don't start explaining. fast. what was he chasing you for and why did he try to kill me?[/b]", he questioned. Kayne White groaned loudly, putting Friedrich off. he threw his sword at Kayne's head, ending his torture. he picked his sword up, and wiped the blood on the grass, sheathing it almost immediately after. "[b]tell me. now. because ending up like him is not a good fate for anyone. nor is it a good idea. so what'll it be?[/b]"

[b][color=#808080]"Okay, you got me... But, I'm not done here yet! Behind... Oh..." [/color][/b]Jun taunted, as he noticed that the flames didn't spread from Friedrich's base, but instead spread from behind Jun, burning out at least a quarter of Friedrich's soldiers that are in the scene of the fight right now. Then, Ezio Auditore joined Friedrich in the scene. [b][color=#A9A9A9]"Mr. Kommander, do you need any help? I have orders from Ron Yim to eradicate the traces of Jun Cole. I ran into him just now, so this guy should be sent packing!" [/color][/b]Ezio said, pointing at Jun Cole, indicating that he should really die as he deserved Hell more than life. [b][color=#A9A9A9]"What do you say, Mr. Reussner? Will you let me help you defeat Jun?" [/color][/b]Ezio said, indicating that he is temporarily in Ron's team until he found Jun Cole. Then, a knight in heavy-clad armour appeared behind Kommander Reussner and Ezio saying, [b][color=#000080]"Yo, dudes! Ya need any help out there?" [/color][/b]the knight said, completely covering his eyes and wearing an armour similar to Friedrich's. Ezio blankly stares at the knight's armour. [b][color=#A9A9A9][i]"He's also from the Present... I can sense it..." [/i][/color][/b]he thought. [b][color=#000080]"Yo, Ezio... What're ya staring at? My armor?" [/color][/b]the knight asked. [b][color=#A9A9A9]"Yeah..." [/color][/b]Ezio replied, before the conversation got cut short by the knight being blown off by Jun. [b][color=#808080]"You're not paying attention! Master, I summon you forth!" [/color][/b]Jun shouted, before Kayne Whites VI and VII appeared as mimics, more than what Jun bargained for. Kayne White VI now copies Friedrich's blade whilst Kayne VII now copies Ron's two Cursed Omega/Blood Omega blades. [b][color=#FF8C00]"Here you are, Jun... More than you bargained... What d'ya want?" [/color][/b]Kayne White VI asked. [b][color=#808080]"Get rid of those lowly bastards!" [/color][/b]Jun replied. [b][color=#FFA500]"Right on it, Jun!" [/color][/b]Kayne VII concluded, before the knight copies Friedrich's blade, just like Kayne VI and they started clashing blades with each other. [b][color=#000080]"Don't mind if I do, Kommander!" [/color][/b]the knight shouted whilst clashing blades.

"[b]but i am...[/b][b]do note, heretic. our armor is extremely fire resistant. sure, it might burn a little, but that's it. now die for your own good.[/b]", he said, thrusting his sword into Jun's heart, then taking it out and turning to the two people who appeared out of thin air. "[b]and now for you two...soldiers! let's get this job over and done with! exterminate them![/b]", he barked, the soldiers surrounding them in an even smaller circle. "[b]now to make things interesting...let's see how you fight in an enclosed space![/b]", he said, stretching his muscles. "[b]alright...let the fight...commence! let's get this over with.[/b]", he barked, swinging his sword at Kayne White VI. "[b]i don't trust anyone else worth anything with my sword techniques...this one is going down...[/b]", he thought, lunging for Kayne again, somehow managing to knock the sword out of his hand. "[b]now...you die.[/b]", he said, in the coldest voice he could make. he threw his sword on the ground, running at Kayne. he jumped up and landed behind him, grabbing and breaking his neck. "[b]breath now, you wretched excuse for a person.[/b]" he walked away, hearing Kayne choke to death as he picked up his blade. "[b]come on...get the other one down before he kills us all![/b]", he shouted, keeping his eyes on Kayne White VII.

Then, it wasn't long until a voice was heard. [b]"Kommander, allow us to help! Jun and the mimics are going down..." [/b]Ron and his children all said from the distance, before Ron continued. [b][color=#0000CD]"Except for the knight clashing with Kayne White VII, son of the most wanted saboteur..." [/color][/b]he continued, taking out his double-sided blades and aimed straight for Jun, whom he had a quest to kill. [b][color=#0000CD]"Sit up, you bastard... You know nothing more than a piece of sh*t trying to swim out the gutter! Say something!" [/color][/b]Ron taunted, before the three Solitudes fuse again as a three in order to expose Ron's malfested arm by landing on top of it. [b][color=#0000CD]"ARGH! Stop!" [/color][/b]Ron cried, falling backwards and almost breaking his back. Then, his malfested arm started to grow again, but this time it might be permanent. Ron's face started to change and is voice started sound a bit off. [b][color=#40E0D0]"Step back.... Or DIE!" [/color][/b]Ron said to everyone, making his voice as malfested as possible. [b][color=#8B4513]"Dad's... Malfested!? Screw that, I'm not killing my dad..." [/color][/b]Dan moaned. [b][color=#DAA520]"You don't have to, he's only aiming this at Jun and those two lowly bastards... We know them!" [/color][/b]Melissa said, comforting Dan in the process. [b][color=#40E0D0]"I said, STEP BACK!" [/color][/b]Ron shouted at Jun, before he took the turn for the worst and was defeated. Jun, Solitude, along with Kaynes VI and VII disappears from the scene... For now. Ron puts out the fire with his cursed aura, which exploded from where he is now, to Friedrich's base. The aura didn't seem harmful, as Ron now falls unconscious and returns to normal. [b][color=#0000CD]"Nrghh... What the hell... Happened?" [/color][/b]Ron asked everyone, as he got back up seconds later, unaware of what has happened.

"[b]now it is your time. speak quickly or not at all.[/b]", he barked, sheathing his sword. "[b]but first...the documents, if you please. you have already exhausted my hospitality. do not exhaust my patience.[/b]" his soldiers silently nodded in agreement. he was sweating already from the fight, taking off his helmet to reveal a stony gaze. "​[b]give me the documents or i will be forced by law to execute you publicly for high treason and theft.[/b]" , he said, his helmet held at his side. "[b]soldiers! report back to base for further instructions.[/b]" the soldiers saluted him and made a swift return home. "[b]you've got explaining to do. and fast. what are you doing here and why? answer quickly, for i am not known for my patience.[/b]" after a short while of silence, he finally spoke up. "[b]you're coming with me. all of you. any harm comes to those documents and i'll kill each of you. clear?![/b]"

[b][color=#0000CD]"We're under your command, Friedrich... That's what I'm here to do, protect this era as well as my own..." [/color][/b]Ron immediately said, following him. The knight, Ezio, Dan an his siblings also followed along. Then, they reached Friedrich's base, and took a glimpse from afar. [b][color=#0000CD][i]"So... That's Friedrich's base...? Looks big..." [/i][/color][/b]Ron thought, looking at his left arm, all ripped and scarred during the fight with Jun and his lowly bastards. [b][color=#0000CD]"If only my left arm isn't for Jun Cole... I wouldn't have been malfested..." [/color][/b]Ron said, leaning his back behind the tree as he waits for eveyone to catch up. [b][color=#0000CD]"C'mon, people... Since wen are you guys slow enough not to catch up?" [/color][/b]he taunted. [b][color=#A9A9A9]"Just give us a minute, dumbass! You're too fast!" [/color][/b]Ezio fought back, but he knew fighting back with words won't be the answer, so he left it there. Meanwhile, in Jun's underworld, he and his cerberus turn to Kayne White VI for help. [b][color=#FF8C00]"Look, obviously we're defeated and haven't done too well... But, look... The next plan will be joining forces with Friedrich---" [/color][/b]Kayne VI said, before being cut off. [b][color=#808080]"Master! No! I've already joined then, but it seems I've turned against them... Never worked! I've burnt their base, never worked! Any more plans!?" [/color][/b]Jun moaned. [b][color=#FFA500]"Look... Leave it to us... Give it a rest... I'll walk Solitude..." [/color][/b]Kayne VII said, leaving the underworld copying Ron's Dual Omega Blades and taking Solitude with him. Jun sat on his throne and waited. Then, he heard an unknown voice. [b][color=#4B0082]"Are you here to depress me!? No, you tell me... 'cause I will NOT tolerate failure!" [/color][/b]said the voice, believing it to be L.O.N.E, but he wasn't actually making an apparance. It was there to mock Jun, forcing him to work harder.

"[b]you. you with the ridiculous fighting ability. here. now. the rest of you should head downstairs to the barracks and train with my soldiers. because you look like you need it.[/b]", he said, watching everybody except Ron leave. he took off his gauntlets, placing them carefully on the table. he grabbed a bottle of mead and finally said, "[b]alright...where are they? don't play dumb with me. i know you took them. i also need names. no man can talk without names. it looks like you need some help.[/b]", he said, the mead half-empty now. "[b]but first i need to know if i can trust you, which means i need the documents back.[/b]" after a long period of silence, he spoke up. "[b]i have weapons, supplies, anything you need. is there anything you would like to say for yourself before we bring your friends back in or are you going to give me the documents while everybody is watching? speak up! i wait for no-one. i will count to five and you will talk. [i]one...two...three...four...[/i][/b]"

[b][color=#0000CD]"I have the documents, Friedrich." [/color][/b]Ron said, handing them over to the Kommander. [b][color=#0000CD]"However, these documents also contain the problems posed in the Medieval era and the Present era, all caused by one man and is three-headed dog, Solitude. That person is Jun Cole. I've also written a few more documents to stick into your current one, which also involves mimics loitering about in your era. This includes the likes of Kayne Whiite VI and VII... Appearently there's also an eighth Kayne White, whom we have to find..." [/color][/b]he explained, as he also gave Friedrich his own written documents to suit the Kommander himself. [b][color=#0000CD]"I'm sure you like what I've written. I've researched everything back in the Present era!" [/color][/b]he said with confidence, hoping to perish the likes of Jun Cole by the time he finds a way a unlock the portal.[b] [color=#A9A9A9]"Sorry to interrupt, but..." [/color][/b]Ezio interrupted. [b][color=#0000CD]"Not now, fella! I'm having an important chat wth Friedrich right now!" [/color][/b]Ron shouted, as Ezio quickly backs away and leaves temporarily, along with Ron's children and the heavily-armoured knight. Meanwhile, Kayne White VII arrived in front of Ezio, copying Dan's weapon. [b][color=#8B4513]"Bastard! You put that down right now!" [/color][/b]Dan shouted. [b][color=#FFA500]"How about, no can do? You're all too cocky!" [/color][/b]Kayne VII shouted back, attempting to start a fight with Dan. [b][color=#8B4513]"Right, you said it! Let's go!" [/color][/b]Dan said, before Ron stepped outside and interrupted. [b][color=#0000CD]"Not so fast! Here!" [/color][/b]Ron said, throwing Dan a Double-Sided Katana for him to use. [b][color=#8B4513]"Really? Thanks Dad!" [/color][/b]he said, taking the katana out of its sheath and started fighting.

• 3 weeks later...

"[b]aah...it looks like the cavalry has arrived. or should i say the fool has arrived? ha.[/b]", he taunted, unsheathing his sword and standing up, putting the drink down. "[b]move, you fools.[/b]", he warned, walking towards Kayne in a slightly drunk fashion. he swung his sword, putting it through Kayne's neck and then cutting it off. the head fell to the floor, rolling past Friedrich. he wiped the blood on Kayne and whispered, "[b]Ruhe in Frieden.[/b]" he walked away, putting his blade down on the table before he left. "[b]stupid people and your persistence...[/b]"

Archived