>> American Football Franchise! <<

SHINI [THE CHAOS]

[align=center]Have you ever watched a game on Sunday and said "That would be so cool to be on that NFL Football team." This is the place for you!

I will have a opening for 32 ( 1 for each team ) In the NFL, and you play games against opponents randomly generated by me! Now there is a whole trust thing you gotta have on me, since I'm controlling this thing and I'm playing. But I promise to you I will no cheat just because it's my thread. On my Football Players Honor!

Since I know 32 people won't join, It will still be like the Regular Franchise. But for example I set you up with a team that no one signed up for, I will act as the opposing team for you.

All games are through PM. Be honest with your actions, don't make your reciever catch every pass when in real life they suck noodles. If you think someone misjudged you post the players that you think were better than they would have played in real life, then I will pass judgment on the issue.

Also, you are also a player in the team too! This is the form for becoming a player:

Name:

Team:

Position:

Year(s) Pro:

Height/Weight:

Overall Rating: (1-100/100)

Special Weapons: (For example, if your a reciever, are you they guy that always catches the ball, or are you one of the fastest recievers on the team? But for every Weapon you have, there has to be 1 Weak Area (Max. 3 Weapons) This rule also applies for other positions.)

Weak Areas: (Self Explainatory)

NFL Teams:

Minnesota Vikings - Card Maker Shinigami

NFL Team Descriptions:

Coming Soon[/align]

• 4 years later...

Archived