[MtG] First deck, more than likely doing it wrong and bad.

Miror B

Black:
4x Fume Spitter
2x Skinrenderer
4x Doom Blade
1x Spread the Sickness

Blue:
3x Oculus
2x Steady Progress

Green:
4x Blightwidow
1x Thrun, the Last Troll
2x Molder Beast
1x Caravan Vigil

Colorless:
4x Contagion Clasp
4x Horizon Spellbomb
2x Phyrexian Juggernaut
2x Trigon of Corruption

Land:
6x Swamp
6x Island
8x Forest
4x Evolving Wilds

After looking up set stuff I'm pretty sure this is legal. Note that this is with friends so if it's not competitive it's cuz we all suck.

If by removal you mean -1/-1 counters then yea, with the ocassional poke with smaller creatures.

Oculus and Steady Progress for the occassional draws.

Fume Spitter and Skinrender aid in the counter spam.

Blightwillow cuz Infect and the rest of the Greens cuz big beaters.

Most artifact stuff aids in the -1 distribution, field searches (cuz having 3 colors can be a pain) and beaters.

Alright then. First of all, I'd say you don't need the land ramping that much and if you still want it, I'd go for solemn simulacrum. In terms of draw power, I'd go for ponder over oculus. Just try those out and maybe organize the decklist a bit better (Links aren't needed, I just decided not to be a lazy jerk and looked up all the cards myself), and then I'll try to work on it some more.

Eh Idk about Solemn whatitblaba but I was already working on ponders. Horizon works just as well only I can play it early should the need arise, and for the same Mana it's instant draw rather than waiting for it to die.

Still think I did good for buying 2 structures and 3 packs.

If you're running 3 colours, it's much safer to run colourless Infect attackers for consistency (or at least low cost attackers).

Find a way to fit in 4 Blighted Agent and 4 Plague Myr. Mainly because they're absolutely amazing.

-2 Molder Beast
-3 Oculus
-1 Spread the Sickness
-2 Skinrender
+4 Blighted Agent
+4 Plague Myr

Blighted Agent is by far one of the most reliable Infecters in the format, while Plague Myr should help mana-wise.

Archived