Error on "The Dark Creator"

Ok listen, I know this has NOTHING to to with The Dark Creator, BUT LOOKIE! My card!(I made more ,tho) I`m makin a new structure deck but I can`t find a name for it.(I wuz thinkin` Stickman Madness).Here`s a card to get me started. Just click the ling and you`ll see it)

http://www.yugiohcardmaker.net/createcard.php?name=StickmanKnight&cardtype=Monster&divine=false&effect=false&attribute=Earth&level=4&magictraptype=None&rarity=Common&picture=uploadedimages/123725117.jpg&set1=%3F%3F%3F%3F&set2=EN003&type=Warrior&description=This%20warrior%20is%20part%20of%20the%20StickMan%20Force.&circulation=&atk=1600&def=800&creator=Deathbag3&year=2008&serial=18052003

Yu-Gi-Oh Card

The card is called Stickman Knight.

ATK 1600

DEF 800

Description--This warrior is part of the stickman force.

Tanx!,

Deathbag3

Stupid enough to cause your hamster to die.

Even if you don't have one.

Yeah, I didn't believe you when I read it, but the moment I finished reading the rest of the post, an old grumpy hamster climbed onto my lap and died... it was the weirdest s*** I've ever seen.

But indeed, that post was spam, if it doesn't have anything to do with the topic, then it's spam. If it's good, people will post on the appropriate topic.

I actually like this card, as a card. (instead of as a turtle)

Konami makes mistakes all the time, nothing new, but still interesting to point them out. Like that Special Edition Chaos Emperor Dragon that misspelled "the"

Archived