ATTACK FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE

tonisanoob

create your own weird ruels or situations for yugioh^_^

mine wouldbe to take aspects from fighting And board games...

"SUMMONED SKULL ATTACKS FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE, ROLL D20 FOR CRITICAL HIT, ITS 18=O, 18HIT COMBO 2X DAMAGE !!!!!!!! O_O"

yhea somthing liek that heehee ^_^

Staring down at a massive Cyber End Dragon, what could I do, my opponent used power bond to summon that thing, then he used megamorph, using the lp disadvantage as an advantage, then using limiter removal to make it even bigger, and to top it all off, he used a heavy storm to make sure I couldn't use the draining shield I had face-down, and he already got rid of his last defence with vorse raider which was already on the field. My field was empty. Then I looked down at my hand saw relief, I had a Kuriboh in my hand, when he attacks I could stop his attack, and at the end of his turn, his monster will be destroyed at Limiter Removal's effect and he looses the rest of his life points thanks to Power Bond. All I need him to do is attack me directly and I win the duel. There's no way for me to loose, it's either attack or loose for him, and he has no more cards left in his hand, he has to attack if he thanks that he can win now...and I have the perfect snare for him...mua ha ha ha ha...

• 2 months later...

Archived