[MtG] Protective Words

.Rai

From my limited knowledge of Spanish. 3rd row, first on the left.

Protective Words 1G
Instant
Target creature you control gains hexproof until end of turn. You gain life equal to that creature’s toughness.

[spoiler=3rd row, first on left][IMG]http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z366/ArcticBrush/batch6.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]

Also, lol:

[img]http://www.decklists.net//images/ohmydeckdb/Tree%20Of%20Redemption.jpg[/img]

[quote name='-Lightray Daedalus-' timestamp='1334966421' post='5920397']

mmm...Official Tournaments are going to be AVR only...

But I guess in non official ones...or whatever...
[/quote]

AVR only tournaments will be so much slower than Innistrad and Dark Ascension.

So many massive chunky monsters and enchantments and stuff.

Off Topic: Natural End (I'm guessing that's what final natural is) seems like it should have been printed in the scars block. Hopefully Return has some artifacts in it. Not a BAD card, just not amazing.
On Topic: It's not horrible. I think this is going to help teach newer players the importance of interacting with instants, as this card was more than likely aimed towards new players (most life gain is).

[quote name='King of Nothing' timestamp='1335048219' post='5921436']
Off Topic: Natural End (I'm guessing that's what final natural is) seems like it should have been printed in the scars block. Hopefully Return has some artifacts in it. Not a BAD card, just not amazing.
On Topic: It's not horrible. I think this is going to help teach newer players the importance of interacting with instants, as this card was more than likely aimed towards new players (most life gain is).
[/quote]

Of all things, Return won't be an artifact block. Will probably have about the same amount as Innistrad has had.

All Return really needs is one broken artifact then it shall see play /ohyeah

[quote name='.Rai' timestamp='1335048486' post='5921440']
Of all things, Return won't be an artifact block. Will probably have about the same amount as Innistrad has had.

All Return really needs is one broken artifact then it shall see play /ohyeah
[/quote]

Hell, I always have naturalizes in my side board that I deck in round two just to beat swords.

Plus, we don't really know what return will be. I personally think it'll have more artifacts than Innistrad (not the amount Scars did, but more), because Innistrad didn't have much. We'll probably get a few "Crack" artifacts (stuff that lets you draw and sacs for mana) and a few golems.

[quote name='King of Nothing' timestamp='1335048627' post='5921447']

Hell, I always have naturalizes in my side board that I deck in round two just to beat swords.

Plus, we don't really know what return will be. I personally think it'll have more artifacts than Innistrad (not the amount Scars did, but more), because Innistrad didn't have much. We'll probably get a few "Crack" artifacts (stuff that lets you draw and sacs for mana) and a few golems.
[/quote]

I believe MaRo confirmed it's definitely a multi-coloured block, but then again, I would be surprised if it weren't :P Might get another Ravnica artifact cycle.

[quote name='King of Nothing' timestamp='1335048219' post='5921436']
[/quote]

It also Hits enchantments...and last time Ravnica had some sort of Aura Subtheme so that works I guess

Archived