2 Isolated Chapel
5 Plains
4 Seachrome Coast
Lands [25]
Deck Total [60]

http://magic.tcgplayer.com/db/deck.asp?deck_id=1003697

Why the mained Cage?
That's Useless

Also big part od the Deck looks iffy...the tokens thingy/The Elixirs...even the Souls...(The adding a Third Color thingy even looks iffy)...

You might want to add other stuuf like
that new 1 Drop that gives you 3 lifes + Dismember (Thought not playing Black) + Gitaxian Probe
4 of Thaigo-Chan, etc

[quote name='Zeal Ascendant' timestamp='1335470224' post='5925885']
Restoration angel?
[/quote]
She's good and all but i dont want to spend 4 mana for here since i want stonehorn out by turn 4 and venser by turn 5.

[quote name='-Lightray Daedalus-' timestamp='1335486681' post='5926243']
Why the mained Cage?
Thats Useless

Also big part od the Deck looks iffy...the tokens thingy/The Elixirs...even the Souls...(The adding a Third Color thingy even looks iffy)...
You might want to add other stuuf like
that new 1 Drop that gives you 3 lifes + Dismember (Thought not playing Black) + Gitaxian Probe
4 of Thaigo-Chan, etc
[/quote]
Elixer is in there for when tamiyo hit her ultimate so i can get the rest of the cards from the grave. the black is mainly to flashback Souls. Probe is a good idea but dont know what to take out for it and might add that 1 drop. What is Thaigo-Chan??

Thiago Chan == Snapcaster Mage

You Still didn't explainme why do you play the Cage that...now that I see it...it is contraproducent for your Strategy since it locks up your yard

I would definetily scrap that out and got for better stuff

MORE control and taking 100% over Thiago's ability...I'm also in doubt at why Tamiyo is so important here where she...doesn't realy do much for the Deck...sure you can stall to the ultimate but what will you be using it for?

Combo is Ultimate with venser and Tamiyo. then i can exile i Permanent whenever i cast a spell ex) Cast Vapor Snag bounce one of your creatures and you lose one life. Exile that permanent. Return Vapor Snag to my hand. Repeat.
Cage is prob goin be taken out for another elixir or ratchet bomb.

Archived