Stan Alda Posted May 1, 2012 Report Share Posted May 1, 2012 Long ago, I vowed never to make a serious Synchro or Xyz. But it's been a while since I made a joke card, and I thought making an absurdly OP'd yet cumbersome Xyz would be hilarious. Since it's a joke card, it doesn't break my vow. Cool, eh? [i][b]Aru Timettobatorudesutoroiyamobairuamado Yosai[/b][/i] [img]http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff443/El_Almhjbat_Wahd/reallybigjapanese-soundingrobot.jpg[/img] EARTH Rank 12 Machine/Xyz/Effect 3 Level and/or Rank 12 Monsters The ATK and DEF of this monster becomes equal to the combined Level and/or Rank of every monster on your side of the field X100. Once per turn, during your Main Phase: You can detach 1 monster from this card: banish all cards on your opponent's side of the field and inflict 750 damage to your opponent's Life Points for each monster banished by this card's effect. When your opponent declares an attack on this monster: you can detach 1 monster from this card: Negate the attack and destroy the attacking monster. ?/? For added $#!+$ and giggles, I even wrote a Summon Chant: [i]"Mighty metal masher of mushy mortals, Brobdingnagian blaster of battalions and beasts, armored annihilator of armies and archfiends: Aru Timettobatorudesutoroiyamobairuamado Yosai! [/i][i](*cough* *cough*)[/i][i] Blast down the ramparts of Hell itself! Crush my enemies beneath your gargantuan treads of justice! (*wheeze*)"[/i] ...I think I had too much fun with this. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
L0SS Posted May 1, 2012 Report Share Posted May 1, 2012 This is quite frankly, ridiculous. How in god's name are you supposed to summon this? 3 RANK 12 MONSTERS?! That's mental. And the effects are beyond crazy. This card is a disgrace to YCM, and I want you to feel deeply ashamed. It's people like you that give YCM a bad name./joke][size=1] Love it really. lol a the rank 12 not fitting.[/size] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stan Alda Posted May 1, 2012 Author Report Share Posted May 1, 2012 [quote name='Tqne' timestamp='1335900065' post='5930284'] This is quite frankly, ridiculous. How in god's name are you supposed to summon this? 8 RANK 12 MONSTERS?! That's mental. And the effects are beyond crazy. This card is a disgrace to YCM, and I want you to feel deeply ashamed. It's people like you that give YCM a bad name./joke][size=1] Love it really. lol a the rank 12 not fitting.[/size] [/quote] I c wut u did thar. On a related note, the name translates to "Ultimate Battle Destroyer Mobile Armored Fortress", which speaks volumes in and of itself. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.