Immortal Chronicles Preview

Careless Whisper

As the Anomu13, I am happy to announce the completion of the final book (book 8 aka The Silent Fight), I will start a role-play thread to start you off with the 1st book and work the way back up to the 8th. Any questions, pls PM me. This thread is just a preview for the upcoming events. not to actually start the RP. This will be an excellent chance for young role-players to have fun, you will creat side storylines for my "Immortal Chronicles" series.

this thread is also an application thread, pls submit your applications here. I will be running alot of characters of my own, and will be posting alot.

here is the template for your characters.

Name: (First and Last name)

Age: (cannot be under 10 years old, you may choose any age you want except for anything under 10.)

Attitude: (just to tell me what your characters act like.)

History: (Must be a fantasy-like history, no duel monsters cards, this RP has nothing to do with yugioh at all. and make it nice and long)

Race:

-Shakari

-Spirit

-Human

-Lycan

-Vampire

-Demon

-Angel

-other. [if you choose this selection, pls state what your character is.])

Power: (just name an attribute: examples...

-Fire

-Dark

-Water

etc, you may have a maximum of 3 different attribute)

Special Information: (like anything extra that you want to put in...)

Image: (pls provide a disclaimer if you do not own the picture, no tekteks, make the picture big and clear.)

Thank you, and I will start this when I have enough applications. pls join, I really want to have alot of fun with this...

dbgm1g.jpg

jkheab.jpg

Name: James Skull-hat

Attitude: An adventurous explorer who loves to relax or get into a good old fashion brawl.

History:

James was born into a poor Outlander family, his father a worker on a farm that grew potatoes, and his mother worked in a large warehouse, sewing clothes for people who could actually afford them. He grew up with no schooling, and never any more than one pair of clothes.

One day, when James was about 12, a Pirate crew came to the farm his father worked at and killed the workers overseer. They threatened to kill all of the workers as well, unless the men could pay them. Because Rickie's family was poor, his father could not pay off the Pirates, but instead gave his son to them. The Pirates took Rick away on their ship, the Bloody Snake, but rather than selling Rick into slavery, as the boy had expected they would, the captain took Rick on as his personal cabin boy. Rickie learned the ways of a Pirate captain, and also found that most Pirates have a twisted sense of honor and morality behind their rough exterior.

One day, 6 years after James initial capture by the crew of the Snake they came across a merchant vessel lying in wait for any Pirates who tried to rob this area of the coast. A huge battle followed, during which the captain of the Snake was fatally wounded. The remaining Pirates managed to fight off the vessel, and then turned to the treatment of their captain. Although they had medicinal supplies stolen from the merchant ship, James and the crew could do nothing for their captain. With his last breath he named Rickie as the new captain of the Bloody Snake. At first some of the crew resented the younger man leading them, but after Rick showed his superiority by kicking the living crap out of them, they fell into line with the rest.

Rather than marking his new captaincy with a rain of bloodletting and plundering, James showed his crew how they could become the most known Pirates in history. Not by stealing from everyone they could, but rather than taking from the people who had too much, so as not to cause too much strife. The only book James had read as a child had been Robin Hood so he thought that was the perfect way to live his life.

Soon everyone knew of James and the crew aboard the Bloody Snake Humans are always chasing them, but the Bloody Snake was always one step ahead of their opponents.

Race: Human

Power:

-Water

-Wind

-Light

Special Information: Owns his own ship know as "The Bloody Snake" and is captain of its loyal crew.

Guest Ixigo

*starts reading this thread*

*finds it interesting*

*keeps reading*

*finds it more interesting*

*wants to join*

*scans for the neccessary information*

BAM! THE END, PLS JOIN, KTHKSBAI!!11!11ONE

SHOOP DA WHOOP!!

Honestly... what? You've given us nothing on the world, the background, the backstory... apparently this is based on some book series you (presumably) wrote, what is the book about? Can we read it online or do we have to buy it? The only thing I learnt from the info is that it's a medievalish fantasy world, and that was from the freaking Race names! We don't know anything to base our character's backstories, personality, even appearance, on. Are we just supposed to... randomly make up stuff, ie, x character comes from y kingdom, is a great warrior etc etc? What if that contradicts with your story?

Post a summary of the world in which this RPG takes place. Post info about the land, the people inhabiting, the balance of power between them, what the current events are and what led up to them (ie is there a war going on? Who are in war? What caused it?)... then, we just might have enough info to make decent characters.

Alternatively, link us to your books or somewhere we can get a summary or something.

I apologize if your book is some sort of uber-bestseller that everyone should know about. Personally, I don't ;<_<.

Alright, my bad I should have posted that kind of info, alright to begin with the Race and Kingdom situation.

All characters are to look human-like, Shakari's and Spirits are physicaly formed species of human-like creatures, Spirits belong to a city in the skies known as Saradom. I have posted an example of what the Spirits should look like. Now the Shakaris hail from the Dark Lake, Artarius, their characteristics are more like beings of absolute power, but still looking human. The entire series is based upon these side stories about each individual main character, until the final book "The Silent Fight" when each character is summed into a final battle, I will not reveal the ending to the series. I will start with this book, it has no Sub-title because it is the first book. My side of the story will be mostly of the original story, while some of your side stories may confilct with mine, I don't care, this is just for fun and to see if I can redo each book to make them longer and more exciting, putting more characters in, and adding side stories...This process takes along time, I just simply start by making a Role-Playing thread on here.

Now for the back-story.

I will start the story off in a mystery time, to be revealed at the end of Book 8, which will take a long time to get there. Now, Rowan_TheWolfGod already knows the ending, because I told him, but I also asked him not to reveal it.

Current Conflicting/wars

Lycans Vs. Vampires

Angels vs. Demons

Humans vs. humans.

Shakari are neutral, they will be further introduced later in the story

Spirits are like the spectators of the world, but later on they get involved in a much larger war.

future war...to look forward to and to build uo to,

Humans, Shakari, Spirits, and Angels vs. Humans, Demons, Lycans, and Vampires.

now the world..

Welcome to the world, It has no name. Just imagine the earth's landscape, except you may alter it to whatever suits you, for your own kingdom...oh yea that reminds me...

Kingdoms, I d not care if you make your own kingdom, in fact, I encourage you make your own kingdom, the more, the longer the refinished versions of each book. the longer each book is when they are redone, the more money I will make with each book, and the more the publishers will like the refinished versions. I told the publishers not to sell, I only gave them the information about the basic storyline of each book.

Alright, if there is anything I have missed, pls say so, and I will cover it...

Okay sorry about the wait here is my info. Hope you like it:

Name: James Skull-hat

Attitude: An adventurous explorer who loves to relax or get into a good old fashion brawl.

History:

James was born into a poor Outlander family, his father a worker on a farm that grew potatoes, and his mother worked in a large warehouse, sewing clothes for people who could actually afford them. He grew up with no schooling, and never any more than one pair of clothes.

One day, when James was about 12, a Pirate crew came to the farm his father worked at and killed the workers overseer. They threatened to kill all of the workers as well, unless the men could pay them. Because Rickie's family was poor, his father could not pay off the Pirates, but instead gave his son to them. The Pirates took Rick away on their ship, the Bloody Snake, but rather than selling Rick into slavery, as the boy had expected they would, the captain took Rick on as his personal cabin boy. Rickie learned the ways of a Pirate captain, and also found that most Pirates have a twisted sense of honor and morality behind their rough exterior.

One day, 6 years after James initial capture by the crew of the Snake they came across a merchant vessel lying in wait for any Pirates who tried to rob this area of the coast. A huge battle followed, during which the captain of the Snake was fatally wounded. The remaining Pirates managed to fight off the vessel, and then turned to the treatment of their captain. Although they had medicinal supplies stolen from the merchant ship, James and the crew could do nothing for their captain. With his last breath he named Rickie as the new captain of the Bloody Snake. At first some of the crew resented the younger man leading them, but after Rick showed his superiority by kicking the living crap out of them, they fell into line with the rest.

Rather than marking his new captaincy with a rain of bloodletting and plundering, James showed his crew how they could become the most known Pirates in history. Not by stealing from everyone they could, but rather than taking from the people who had too much, so as not to cause too much strife. The only book James had read as a child had been Robin Hood so he thought that was the perfect way to live his life.

Soon everyone knew of James and the crew aboard the Bloody Snake Humans are always chasing them, but the Bloody Snake was always one step ahead of their opponents.

Race: Human

Power:

-Water

-Wind

-Light

Special Information: Owns his own ship know as "The Bloody Snake" and is captain of its loyal crew.

Image: anime160.jpg

(I don't own this image. I just took it off the web. I thank whoever owns it.)

Another addition to the application forms, you may fill out 3. Onyl 3, and each one has to be of a different race, this'll keep the event interesting, and make it it even longer, like all professional artists, I wish to make my books better, and my way of making them better, is by making them longer, with more characters, and more side-stories. And for those who choose to be humans, note this, in order for the humans to use magic (yes I will allow this sense in the book humans used magic as well) you must have an artifact like a ring or a necklace that lets you use magic. Needs to be more realistic, and I gues I can allow some people to have a Shakari role. Just post the basic info for a Shakari character and then I will help you via PM. Note this, all Shakari will be introduced later in the story-line, so I encourage you to fill out more than 1 application.

Redmario, your application is accepted...nice picture BTW, I really like it.

some more characters (I will put the rest of the characters on this post)

I shall do the honors of the disclaimer for everyone who joins, so they don't have to worry about...)

---We do not claim ownership of the images we use in this particular YCM RP thread, all images used come from the image sites we find on Internet Explore, or Mozilla Firefox or other Internet Access Programs.---

---We do not claim ownership of the images we use in this particular YCM RP thread, all images used come from the image sites we find on Internet Explore, or Mozilla Firefox or other Internet Access Programs

Name: Rak Iriuso (Scarz)

Attitude: Very devilish, psycopath.

History: His birthplace and Birth Time are both unknown. Legend has it, that ever sense he was 6 years past creation, he learned how to kill without reason. He brutilized his victims in different ways each time. He has been a nemisis of Anomu Terricruz’s for along time, history cannot record their long rivalry.

Race: Vampire

Power: Blood, Blade, Corruption

Special Information: His thirst for human blood is beyond any vampire in history. The temptation drives him so far that he’ll even drink the blood of his own kind if he felt like it.

Image: im8eap.jpg

Name: Ino-Koa Terricruz

Attitude: Gentile, persuasive at times…occasionally she’s very aggressive, but rarely.

History: She was born in Artarius, the Dark Lake. She met Anomu when she paid a visit to the Twilight Shrine. She had never met or seen a Saradom Spirit before so she was curious, but she later realized that they are not too different from each other, they both appeared the same species, but they knew that they were different in ways…She brought him back to Artarius, where they got married, though the Shakari Highlords were very protective about it, they realize that Anomu was no threat to them. So Anomu was permitted to marry Ino.

Race: Shakari

Power: Twilight, Sound (from the teachings of Anomu).

Image: 2mr6r1l.jpg

Guest Ixigo

Can you make a List of Powers (at least the ones you've thought up yourself)?

I've cooked something up, but I would rather have a full list available to go by.

Alright, here's alot of powers in the original story

-Fire

-Dark

-Light

-Water

-Earth

-Wind

-Blood (All vampires and Lycans must have this one, they gain strength from drinking it, while everyone else is poisoned)

-Corruption

-Sound (only I can use this one)

-Twilight (only I can use this one)

-Telepathy

the only restrictions are any reality bending power. That kind of power cannot be gained this early in the series...only in the the book "The Silent Fight" and that is the very last book.

Name: Cyrus Kentt

Attitude: A very laid-back, humorous guy. He is a ladie's man, although he currently has a girlfriend who is a half-angel half-human hybrid. He can be serious and people can tell when he's serious although he jokes around often. Tends to view the world in a different perspective, seeing it as a stepping stone for greater things to come. He also likes to observe everything before actig upon it.

History: He was born to an angel mother and a demon father. He takes on the appearance of a human to makes those around him more comfortable. The only people that know he is half-angel half-demon are his parents and his girlfriend, who is half-angel half-human. He discovered his demon powers when he was being picked on after school. He had already known about his angel powers. He tapped into hidden power and killed three of the five people that were picking on him. The police could not identify the killer and Cyrus felt guilty. It wasn't his fault. He was only seven at the time. He ran away the day after in order to start his life over again. He was found by a family in Ghiaharo and was raised there for fifteen years. He met his girlfriend Maya when he was fifteen. He discovered she was half-angel when she opened her wings. Cyrus fell in love with a beautiful sight and asked her on a date that day. It was also this same day that Maya discovered he was half-demon. Maya didn't mind his demon appearance and the two became inseperable. Cyrus struggles internally with his angel and demon self. There was a war between the angels and demons and his father and mother were part of it. Although the two did not participate, other demons and angels encouraged him to join their side. This left Cyrus torn between his mother and his father. As a result, he tried to evade demons and angels for as long as possible.

Race: Angel/Demon

Power: Light, Darkness, Gravity

Special Information: Cyrus has the aility to leap through different dimensions, although doing so in rapid succession will wear down his life force. His father, a demon, has the same ability. This ability is exclusive to all demons of any kind.

Image: (Human Form. Add the wings and it’s his Lower Angel Form)

(Lower Demon Form The big guy. Also change the blue markings to red)

(Higher Demon Form)

(Higher Angel Form)

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of these pics. I do not know the owners for the pics for his human and Higher Angel Form. Credit to DarkJak from dA for the Lower Demon Form and credit to nJoo from dA for his Higher Demon Form.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Name: Antioch Thagtnalax Dragonik

Attitude: Schizoid and slightly paranoid simultaneously. I think that's enough.

History: No one knows where that meteor came from. But four point five seven billion years ago, the flying hunk of rock happened to hit a rift in space-time and became a star. At about the same time, Lord Dread was born. He lived in secrecy for four billion years, reproducing asexually and creating a hidden species.

As time passed and aging failed to occur, however, many of the Dread Lords started to devolve into insanity. Those that kept their minds were forced to fight for their lives. Today, only Lord Dread remains alive.

Though originally unconcerned with the younger beings, the fact that they are powerful enough to pose a threat to its ancient civilization puts Lord Dread on edge. He's watching the conflict very carefully now, ready to reproduce and act should the younger beings grow too powerful...

Race: Dread Lord. The Dread Lords are beings that rather resemble flying squids. They can only die if killed, and can fire energy blasts from their eyes. They are generally driven to demi-insanity a billion years into life.

Power:

-Dark

-Telepathy

-Possession

Special Information: Expert at manipulating others to do its bidding. Oh, and it's referred to as Lord Dread at all times.

Image: The best one I could find was the one below. Note that Lord Dread is only one of the starships depicted.

dreadl4sw9.jpg

Thanks for the complement Anomu. Here are my other entrys i hope there okay. If not then just tell me and i will edit them.

Name: Blazefang The Drinker

Attitude: A sinister, twisted vampire who craves the taste of blood and battle

History: Her birth is unknown but she remembers being turned one night around the age of 20. It was a dark and stormy night and she was returning from her lovers home when she was abducted and turned by a dark and powerful vampire named Ghalahin.

She awoke late the next night craving the taste of blood. She then destroyed her entire village tearing apart her former villagers and drinking all there blood and burning down all the buildings.

When she returned to Ghalahin's home he was impressed by her reckless destructive talents and asked her to swear allegiance to him. Blazefang had a better idea and swiftly killed Ghalahin and absorbed his power over fire.

Now she fights with her dark power over fire against the other vampires in the pursuit of power over everyone. She constantly destroys nearby villages of human in hopes of quenching he thirst for blood.

Race: Vampire

Power:

-Blood

-Dark

-Fire

Special Information: Creates dark fire that can incinerate nearly everything but tough metals such as iron.

Image: vampire.jpg

Name: XJR 338

Attitude: A loyal almost knight like robot who constantly defends all who need it.

History: He was built by a brilliant human scientist to help defend against the constant assault of human and vampire attacks with various high tech weaponry.

He successfully defended the humans for a number of years until one knight when a powerful group of vampires attacked his inventors laboratory. He tried to defend his master but the vampires outnumbered him and dismantled him. Although he lost he managed to drive them away however his master was bitten by a vampire and slowly began to change.

His master worked feverishly that night to repair him and with the nearing sunrise he completed the repair. As XJR 338 rebooted his master gave him one final order. "XJR 338 This is your final order. You must defend all creatures from harm." his master said as he began to be dissolve away. "Understood Master" replied XJR 338 as his master died in front of him.

Now he wanders the world defending all who need it and asking nothing in return.

Race: Robot

Power:

-Gun

-Sword

-Defend

Special Information: Is a nomadic robot who cannot physically hurt another unless attacked. As time go's on his programing has becoming more and more advanced and he has developed almost human like emotions.

Image:Robots%20-%20Or%20This%20Guy.jpg

Name: Kilos Kentt

Attitude: Generally more serious than his half-brother. He views the world as a big picture instead of focusing on every little detail.

History: Kilos and Cyrus are half-brothers, Kilos being full Angel. He is permanently in his lower angel form. His higher angel form is not as detailed as Cyrus'. This is mainly due to the fact that Cyrus' powers are unrefined and less concentrated than Kilos', therefore less powerful. Kilos' powers are always out and his are refined, rendering his higher angel form very powerful although it does not appear so.

Kilos does not mind his brother being half demon, although he does despise Cyrus' father. Kilos' is 2 years older than Cyrus. He never knew about him until the day that Kilos' mother gave birth to Cyrus.

Race: Angel

Powers: Light, Wind, Gravity

Special Imformation: He also wields the power of gravity. Cyrus' father does not have the power of gravity, which is exclusive to angels born during a certain point in time and their offspring.

Appearance:hero.jpg

Name: Graav (pronounced GRAVE)

Attitude: Very lax and non-shalant. He doesn't care about the things going on around him, but will pay attention to things that actually matter.

History: He was born 647 years ago, although he does not look like it. He looks like kid, although that is just his supressed power. Graav was Cyrus' father's personal servant, but when Cyrus was born, he became his servant (Demons lose their servants to their first-born sons). Graav is actually a powerful Grym Demon, the demons that serve Heshan Demons, the specific type of demon that Cyrus and his father are. Graav only shows his true potential in the face of mortal danger.

Race: Grym Demon

Special Information: He is actually the 3rd cousin of the Grim Reaper. Believe it or not, the Grim Reaper is not the most powerful Grym Demon. It is his father, Lord Gravios, that is the most powerful Grym Demon. The Grim Reaper does not measure close to his father's power, although he is powerful on his own. Since Lord Gravios is that powerful, imagine what little Graav can do on his own...

Appearance:Supressed Power Form

Released Power Form

These are my NPCs that only I will use...

Archived