My Supper Deck

I have in my deck these cards :ELEMENTAL HERO NECROSHADE , ELEMENTAL HERO BUBBLE MAN , ELEMENTAL HERO BURSTRANITRIX ,R-RIGHTEOUS JUSTICE , POISON MUMMY ,ELEMENTAL HERO BLADEDGE ,DUST TORNADO ,DARK BLADE , MAGIC JAMMER , HUMAN-WAVE TACTICS ,REGENERATING MUMMY ,ELEMENTAL HERO WILDHEART ,EXILED FORCE , LEVEL LIMIT - AREA B ,PIRANHA ARMY ,BANNER OF COURAGE ,LIGHTING BLADE ,GEMINI ELF ,SHADOWSLAYER ,DRAINING SHIELD ,LUCKY IRON AXE ,ELEMENTAL HERO AVIAN , ELEMENTAL HERO CLAYMAN ,ELEMENTAL HERO SPARKMAN ,SOLAR FLARE DRAGON ,EARTHQUAKE ,SAKURETSU ARMOR ,NECKLECE OF COMMAND ,MASK OF DARKNESS ,RUSH RECKLESSLY ,THE AGENT OF WISDOM - MERCURY ,CYBER-TECH ALLIGATOR , CYBERNETIC CYCLOPEAN , GIANT TRUNADE ,HEAVY STORM , NEGATE ATTACK ,LIGHTING VORTEX ,CHIRON THE MAGE , LABYRINTH OF NIGHTMARE ,LITTLE-WINGUARD ,BRAIN CONTROL ,FIEND SCORPION ,MATAZA THE ZAPPER ,TRAP HOLE , COMPULSORY EVACUTION DEVICE ,MAGIC CYLINDER ,MONSTER REINCARNATION ,SONIC DUCK, NINJA GRANDMASTER SASUKE .[/b][/size][/font]

Dude WTF.

You netdecked me. Man you totally ****ing suck. Go fall in a ditch and die. It's people like you that make my life worse (despite you probably being thousands of miles away, and even if we do meet I won't know it's you).

Way to ****ing go man. Way to ****ing go.

WHO WANTS TO DUEL WITH ME ?

Don't expect a reply' date=' with your superior deck building skills everyone is sort of scared. You have the liver of the cards, man.

[/quote']

Don't double post. And I'm guessing that was sarcasm.

Totally unreadable. But I think I saw Avian in there' date=' so I know it's a bad deck.

[/quote']

Hooray for the inability to speak for yourself. And I don't see how Avian is that bad when he can make Wild Cyclone.

we were agreeing with each other, and do you see Wild Cyclone in this deck?

I don't care about what you said ' date=' but I think my deck is better than your deck .

[/quote']

El oh el

2x Zaborg

2x Thesty

1x Raiza

2x CyDRa

3x DD Survivor

2x DD Scout Plane

2x Banisher of the Radiance

1x DD Warrior Lady

1x DD Assailant

1x Cyber Ouroboros