Harness Explicit! Sun God's Revelation [ Not Accepting / OoC ]

[b]Player Name:[/b] Admiral_Stalfos19
[b]Character Name:[/b] Dominique Akron
[b]Character Color:[/b] Indigo
[b]Character Gender:[/b] Transgendered (she was born as a female, however)
[b]Character Height:[/b] 5' 8"
[b]Character Weight:[/b] 83kg
[spoiler=Character Picture:][img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/images/i/2003/40/c/7/not_a_goth.jpg[/img]
^Image Credit goes to chaotics[/spoiler]
[b]Character History:[/b]
[b]Character Personality:[/b]
[b]Character Powers:[/b] Dominique has the power to distort her own body in order to acquire whatever she damn well wants to have. If she wants to have larger breasts, hers will grow until they're at a size that she feels is adequate, and if she wants to grab someone out of arm's reach, her fingers will extend and become similar to tentacles. These distortions to her own body will only last for about 30 seconds at the most, before she returns to normal. She can also turn invisible and create clones of herself at will.
[spoiler=Short Roleplayer Skill Check:][color=#000000]Xiva stopped hearing what Izumi had to say the [i]second[/i] she heard the word 'hour'. Last time she checked, the government was [i]just[/i] as unaware of The Dark Hour existing as the [i]rest[/i] of the Gin City populace. Now how could they even [i]hope[/i] to concoct a cover-up story for what they themselves were unable to witness, or imagine someone witnessing [i]themselves[/i] for that matter? Xiva was considering asking that question to Izumi, but she was perplexed herself by the fact that The Dark Hour was even [i]discussed[/i][/color][color=#000000]. She turned to Ryoji, thinking he had let that slip when he really shouldn't have.[/color]

[color=#4B0082]"You told them of The Dark Hour?!"[/color][color=#000000] she asked him angrily, yet managing to keep her voice down so no-one would be so much as able to hear them, much less be startled by the sudden outburst from [i]her[/i] specifically, [/color][color=#4B0082]"Are you insane?! I'm surprised that [i]not[/i] everyone's wondering what the hell you're on about! And you [i]had[/i] [/color][color=#4B0082]to tell them in the middle of class!"[/color]

[color=#FF8C00]"Actually, class finished 10 minutes. This is..."[/color][color=#000000] Ryoji attempted to explain in a similarly quiet voice, but was intervened when Xiva recoiled and, although she didn't actually make a voice, per say, motioned to yell the word [/color][color=#4B0082]"WHAT??!!"[/color]

[color=#000000]Ryoji decided he best usher Xiva outside... and so that was where they went.[/color][/spoiler]
[b]Other Information:[/b] [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbLQhzsJG0A"]Her theme song[/url]

WIP at the moment. Powers are obvious, but I just want some time to think about the history and personality. I [i]might[/i] touch up on the appearance as well, although I'm aware it isn't necessary.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='TheFinalFan' timestamp='1337661178' post='5944701']
What app?
[/quote]

[quote name='Kakashi Hatake' timestamp='1337660978' post='5944700']
Did you see my app? It's up closer to the top of this page. My character had Earth and it seems you accepted it. Am I wrong?
[/quote]
Excuse me. I meant that my app is towards the top on the FIRST page.

I'll take air/purple instead.

[b]Player Name:[/b] Otaku-sama
[b]Character Name:[/b] Heikichi
[b]Character Color: [/b]Purple
Character Height:4' 10"
[b]Character Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Character Weight:[/b] 135 lbs.
[b]Character Picture/Physical Description:[/b] Pale skin, very thin frame. His eyes are a distinct violet that are reminiscent of rich silk. Heikichi's purple hair is long enough to touch the ground and catches the wind as he flies about. It is kept out of his face with a large gold ring which keeps it in a ponytail. Heikichi wears minimal clothing as it impedes his ability, wearing only a pair of canvas shorts, a belt for his weapons and a pair of cloth shoes. Heikichi carries a pouch full of steel bladed darts that catch the wind, allowing him to control their flight like a swarm of flies.
[b]Character History:[/b] Heikichi's heritage is shrouded in mystery. Althought Heikichi claims he has knowledge of his parents, refuses to divulge any information on them. He starts his story at age 7 at the orphanage of the city he lived in. Heikichi was left at the door of a decrepit orphanage, which promptly rejected him and forced him onto the streets. The streets were no kinder to Heikichi as it was to its criminals; Heikichi was forced to steal from fruit stalls and pickpocket the city-folk to survive. Due to his constant theft, he drew the ire of both the city guards and the gangs who ruled the streets, which saw the gold and fruit he stole to be rightfully theirs. Heikichi learned of his ability to control the wind when running for his life when the gangs decided they had enough of him, harnessing the wind to allow him to jump great heights and eventually fly. Realizing that he was not like other people, he decided he would free the city from the tyrants who ruled it. He stole from the greedy bourgeoisie and gave the money to those in need, he defended shops against the gangs’ protection racket and arranged the escape of many innocent prisoners. Through his actions, he gained the favour of the city-folk, but at the cost of being the most wanted criminal in the entire city. Despite his skill at escape, he was eventually caught and sentenced to death by beheading by the elite of the city. However, at the day of execution, the city-folk revolted against the current ruler of the city, saving Heikichi. Once freed, Heikichi played an invaluable role in freeing the city of Zaun from rule of the Red Queen’s officials and establishing it as a free city state. Despite the great victory and the praise of all the people in the city, Heikichi realized that now he had accomplished his goal, there was nothing left for him. He left the city and became a wanderer, helping the poor wherever he went.
[b]Character Personality:[/b] Heikichi is very jovial and charming, often trying to befriend those he meets. He is very generous to the poor, but he does not enjoy getting praise, preferring to give when the recipient is not looking. Although he is generally even-tempered, making fun of his height does annoy him a great deal. He does not enjoy combat, but when he is forced into it, he often tries not to kill his opponents, instead going to pressure points to induce unconsciousness.
[b]Character Powers[/b] Heikichi can control the air with his thoughts, bending it to his will. By controlling the air, he often floats just above the ground instead of walking. He can also use his power over the wind to fly, create concussive pressure waves, summon small twisters and even create localized weather by moving clouds. He can also use his powers to guide his darts to the weak points in the enemy’s armor. Heikichi is also agile on his feet and can perform acrobatic manoeuvres both on land and in the air. When in close quarters combat, he strikes at pressure points to painlessly disable his enemies.
[b]Short Roleplayer Skill Check: [/b] Heikichi lifted the hood from his travelling cloak as he entered the tavern. He hated the thing; it was itchy and bulky, but the temperature dropped dramatically at night and he would be very cold without it. Walking up to the bar, he took a seat on one of the stools, drawing the eyes of some of the patrons. His size always attracted attention.
“A pint of ale please” Heikichi said simply, dropping a pair of coins on the bar. The barkeeper looked at Heikichi with a curious expression, producing an ale for what he thought was a child. Heikichi took the tankard and drained it without putting it down.
“So, what brings one as young as you to these parts?” the barkeep asked as he cleaned his tankards.
“I’m a wanderer, I go where the wind brings me,” Heikichi said simply, staring at the bottom of the tankard. He had travelled quite a distance today and he wasn’t really in a talking mood.
“Is that so…” the barkeep asked rhetorically, returning to his menial task. The tavern was quiet, only the sound of a snoring drunk in the corner could be heard. As Heikichi was about to ask for a room, a group of four large men brandishing weapons walked into the bar.
“Hey barkeep! Where’s the money?” the largest of the group asked.
“I haven’t got any. This place has been dead for the past month,” the barkeep replied, trying to keep his cool.
“Don’t try to be all smug with us! We know you’re holding out on the boss! Hand over the gold or we’ll break your face!”
Heikichi turned to face the thugs with an amused expression.
“Ooh, who called in the Lollypop Guild? Trying to act all tough when you outnumber everyone in this tavern,” Heikichi mocked, hopping off the stool.
“Get out of our way kid or we’ll send your crying to your mama!” one of the thugs shouted back.
“You know what, I like it here, I’d rather not.”
The thugs looked at each other, trying to make sense of the kid standing up to armed thugs.
“Alright kid, we’ll teach you’re a lesson on manners,” the biggest thug said, taking out his sword and flipping the nearest table out of the way, scaring away the sleeping drunk. The barkeeper had taken refuge under the bar. As the gang approached, Heikichi simply stood his ground with a smile on his face. As soon as one of the thugs charged, Heikichi threw off his riding cloak, blinding the nearest thug. With a fluid motion of his hand, he sent a pressure wave into the thug’s knees, making him fall flat on his face. The largest thug swung his sword at Heikichi, destroying the tables around him. Heikichi avoided the slashes with ease, then countered with a palm strike to the thug’s face, followed with a flip over the thug’s head and a kick in the back of the knee, knocking the thug to the ground. A spear wielding thug jabbed at Heikichi, who sidestepped the spear and jumped onto the shaft and kicked the thug in the face. The only thug still standing managed to grab Heikichi’s hair, but Heikichi summoned a breeze that sent his hair into the thugs eyes and mouth, causing him to stagger to spit it out of his mouth. Heikichi turned to inspect his work. The thugs were getting up and were beet red from anger. All at once, they charged at Heikichi.
“They never learn,” Heikichi said to himself before flipping over the thugs at the last possible moment. With lightning speed, he struck at six critical pressure points in each thug’s neck. As he landed, the thugs became wobbly on the feet, then fell to the ground unconscious. Heikichi dusted himself off and collected his riding cloak. The barkeep poked his head from behind the bar, then slowly stood up.
“Wha- How did you…” the barkeeper stammered.
“Don’t worry about it. You might want to call the guards before they wake up,” Heikichi replied.
“How can I repay-“
“Have a drink on me.”
Heikichi flipped a coin back to the barkeep, then left the tavern, taking care to step over the unconscious thugs.
[b]Other Information:[/b] Heikichi tends to be a peeping tom, using his abilities to hover at windows and over fences.

This is set in a more northern renaissance-esque time period.

Stalfos, I'm afraid your application will not cut it, due to the power not being correct and the application being unfinished at the time of reading. Distortion is not true manipulation of the body, it's creating the illusion of something being real. Also, the technology to change genders would not exist at this point in time. I like your app, but you wouldn't fit in. My apologies.

Kakashi, I made nature an element because of your application. Manipulating plant life and manipulating rocks don't seem to be the same thing ^^

Heikichi, you are accepted, though note Wind is Purple, not Teal.

Alright, so I'm going to have to put up my application now. I'll be playing the only two major female characters >_>

List of Very Important Individuals

Louise ~ The Red Queen (Red, Fire)
Aria ~ The Gravedigger's Assistant (Beige, Bone)
Nathan ~ ??? (Green, Nature)
Damon ~ The Frozen Devil (White, Ice)
Ashe ~ ??? (Blue, Water)
Heikichi ~ The Typhoon of Zaun (Purple, Wind)
??? ~ Deceased (Orange, Core)

I will give you fair warning that this roleplay will begin at a celebration marking the Red Queen's birthday in Corona City, the capital. You'd do well to attend!

Also, do well to think of an animal to transform into at a later time.

[b]Player Name:[/b] Hanako Ikezawa
[b]Character Name:[/b] Aria Selkie
[b]Character Color:[/b] Beige
[b]Character Height:[/b] 5'5
[b]Character Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Character Weight:[/b] 120 lbs.
[b]Character Picture/Physical Description:[/b][spoiler=Aria]
[img]http://safebooru.org//images/734/1b9ed9aa3467662857a1a5539606230f4e947d40.jpg?739941[/img][/spoiler][b]Character History:[/b] Aria was born blind. Being a disabled child, she was disowned by her family, who thought her to be useless. She was taken under wing by the local gravedigger. She grew up a happy child and seemed unhindered by her disability; she could sense if someone was in the same room as she was if they walked in without a sound. No one in her small town took notice of the symbol on her hand, but then again no one cared. They were all country bumpkins, with the exception of Aria, whose 'father', the gravedigger, originated from the city.She quickly began learning how to dig graves and help the aging gravedigger, and by the time she was twelve she was ready to take on the job by herself. The gravedigger was amazed at how well she performed with her disability and wondered if she'd be in a better situation had she been born with vision.One day she heard of the Red Queen from one of her admirers; about how beautiful and how powerful the Queen was, and about how merciful and kind she was, among other things. Aria started to adore the Queen and wanted a chance to meet her. Little did she know that she possessed a mark like the Queens; if only she could see.
[b]Character Personality:[/b] Aria was raised by an educated and kindly man, and takes many of her traits directly from him. Never one to let a job go unfinished, she'll dedicate herself to the task at hand. She's unforgiving when it comes to people not doing their own fair share of work, but she won't show anger; only disappointment. She easily becomes frustrated with people when they poke fun at her disability, showing how insecure she really is in a world full of color.
[b]Character Powers:[/b]
Bone Sensory; Aria has the odd ability that allows her to sense an object's structure, be it a building or a person. This allows her to pick out things nobody else would, and makes up for her lack of sight.
Bone Manipulation; As long as the bones of a dead organism are more or less intact, Aria can manipulate that organism's body like a puppet through her will alone.
Bone Extension; At the height of her powers she is able to manipulate her own bones, transforming fingers into deadly blades or her ribcage into a vicious set of jaws. Damage and deformation that should be obtained through these transformations is seemingly ignored, and once the bones are set back to normal the wounds appear to have never happened.
Bone-telekinesis; If an organism is alive, Aria can shatter any bones within the organism just by willing force upon them. Altering bones of a living organism other than herself requires an immense amount of effort, however; this significantly drains her stamina, and could lead to a highly increased heart rate followed by heart attacks depending on the severity of the bone alteration.
[b]Other Information:[/b] She likes music.

Alright, my application is up; time to start thinking of the IC.

[quote name='Hanako Ikezawa' timestamp='1337740144' post='5945246']
...I'd love it if you were attending the thing or were in Corona city, which is styled kind of like old London.

That would be optimal, yes.

The party is come-and-go, so you may be there if you want. Just cover up the Mark.
[/quote]
Alright, thanks. That's a lot easier. xD

Archived