Nintendo Paradise - MeetPlace for All Things Nintendo

[center][IMG]http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg599/Future_Paradise/Nintendo.png[/IMG][/center]

[center][size=5][font=times new roman,times,serif][b]Welcome to Nintendo Paradise![/b][/font][/size][/center]

[center][size=5][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=4]Here at Nintendo Paradise, everything about Nintendo is discussed- games, apps, features, etc. Together, we'll make Nintendo gaming a better experience than before this club existed![/size][/font][/size][/center]

[center][size=5][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=4][spoiler=News/Events][/size][/font][/size][/center]
[center][size=5][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=4]Here, we'll do news/events for whatever concerning Nintendo.[/size][/font][/size][/center]

[center][size=5][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=4][spoiler=News][/size][/font][/size][/center]
[center][size=5][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=4]3/28/2012: [b]3DS Paradise[/b][/size][/font][/size] [font=times new roman,times,serif]opened![/font][/center]
[center][font=times new roman,times,serif]3/29/2012: Changed club topic from the 3DS alone to cover everything about Nintendo, making it [b]Nintendo Paradise[/b][/spoiler][/font][/center]
[center][font=times new roman,times,serif][spoiler=Events][/font][/center]
[center][font=times new roman,times,serif]N/A[/spoiler][/spoiler][/font][/center]
[center][font=times new roman,times,serif][spoiler=Application][/font][/center]
[center][font=times new roman,times,serif]To join, just fill out the below application. Explanations of why each area is needed (marked with a "*") are written in brackets to the left. If an area is unneeded, it won't have an "*" beside it.[/font][/center]

[center][font=times new roman,times,serif][code][/font][/center]
[center][font=times new roman,times,serif]* (Obviously) YCM Username:[/font][/center]
[center][font=times new roman,times,serif]3DS Friend Code:[/font][/center]
[center][font=times new roman,times,serif]Favorite Game:[/font][/center]
[center][font=times new roman,times,serif]* (Just to see what's the most popular; if you don't have a 3DS, leave blank) Favorite 3DS Application (not including bought apps, such as "Rytmik Retrobits," "Kirby's Dream Land," etc):[/font][/center]
[center][font=times new roman,times,serif]* (Just to see what's most popular, again; if you don't own a 3DS, leave blank) Favorite Bought 3DS Application (If none bought, leave blank; if you don't own a 3DS, leave blank):[/font][/center]
[center][font=times new roman,times,serif]* (See how good at game-reviewing skills you are.) Give a review of any Nintendo game you own. (If none, leave blank[/font].):[/center]
[center][font=times new roman,times,serif][/code][/font][/center]

[center][font=times new roman,times,serif][spoiler=Applications][/font][/center]
[center][font=times new roman,times,serif][spoiler=Future Paradise][/font][/center]
[center][font=times new roman,times,serif]* (Obviously) YCM Username: [b]Eternal Elysium, although I prefer to be called [i]Future Paradise[/i][/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=times new roman,times,serif]3DS Friend Code: [b]---[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=times new roman,times,serif]Favorite Game: [b]Mario Kart 7[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=times new roman,times,serif]* (Just to see what's the most popular.) Favorite 3DS Application (not including bought apps, such as "Rytmik Retrobits," "Kirby's Dream Land," etc): [b]Nintendo Video[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=times new roman,times,serif]* (Just to see what's most popular, again.) Favorite Bought 3DS Application (If none bought, leave blank): [b]VVVVVV[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=times new roman,times,serif]* (See how good at game-reviewing skills you are.) Give a review of any 3DS game you own. (If none, leave blank[/font].): [b][font=times new roman,times,serif]Mario Kart 7 is a game about racing to be #1, just as with past titles. [/font][/b][/center]
[center][b][font=times new roman,times,serif]Similar to [i]Mario Kart: Super Circuit (GBA), [/i]Mario Kart 7 (MK7) features coins, however they are used differently.[/font][/b][/center]
[center][b][font=times new roman,times,serif]In Super Circuit, the point of coins was to keep your kart from being damaged by others; in MK7, the coins that you collect are permanent and are used to unlock new kart parts, which, when assembled, form a customized vehicle consisting of [i]Tires, Body, & Gliders. [/i]Some parts can be unlocked via [i]StreetPass, [/i]or can be earned by accumulating a vast amount of points (which is suggested by using the online version of MK7).[/font][/b][/center]
[center][b][font=times new roman,times,serif]In Online (1.1 now, as 1.0 was patched due to shortcuts that were exploited by players) Mode, you can select one of two ways to race: Worldwide, or Communities.[/font][/b][/center]
[center][b][font=times new roman,times,serif]In Worldwide, you have the option of Racing (such as in Single-Player), or Battle (also found in Single-Player). This is regulated by Nintendo.[/font][/b][/center]
[center][b][font=times new roman,times,serif]In Communities, there are custom options to each community (as controlled by the owner of the given community) which affect what type of community the given community is (such as it could be placed as a "Battle" community in which only "Mushrooms" are used and vice versa).[/font][/b][/center]
[center][b][font=times new roman,times,serif]Another special feature of MK7 is the ability to drive in first-person by tilting the 3DS to go in a desired direction, or using the Circle Pad while in first-person (although I personally wouldn't recommend this, as any movement is detected).[/font][/b][/center]
[center][b][font=times new roman,times,serif]Most players use the regular view.[/font][/b][/center]
[center][b][font=times new roman,times,serif]Overall, Mario Kart 7 is a great game for all, and if you're competitive, an awesome experience.[/font][/b][/center]
[center][font=times new roman,times,serif][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/font][/center]
[center][font=times new roman,times,serif][spoiler=Members/Positions][/font][/center]
[center][font=times new roman,times,serif][spoiler=King Gamer (Owner)][/font][/center]
[center][font=times new roman,times,serif]Future Paradise[/spoiler][/font][/center]
[center][font=times new roman,times,serif][spoiler=Elite Gamers (Moderators)][/font][/center]
[center][font=times new roman,times,serif]---[/spoiler][/font][/center]
[center][font=times new roman,times,serif][spoiler=Experienced Gamers (Experienced Members)[/font]][/center]
[center][i]To be an experienced gamer, you need to stay in the club for a long time (by posting, not just length of time you've been a member) and attending events.[/i][/center]
[center][font=times new roman,times,serif]---[/spoiler][/font][/center]
[center][font=times new roman,times,serif][spoiler=Gamers[/font] [font=times new roman,times,serif](Members)][/font][/center]
[center][font=times new roman,times,serif]---[/spoiler][/spoiler][/font][/center]
[center][font=times new roman,times,serif][spoiler=About Events][/font][/center]
[center][font=times new roman,times,serif]Events are not required, however recommended for all members to enhance club experience.[/spoiler][/font][/center]
[center][font=times new roman,times,serif][spoiler=Discussions[/font]][/center]
[center][font=times new roman,times,serif]Here we discuss everything Nintendo. I will allow topics to go a bit off, but not too far.[/spoiler][/font][/center]
[center][font=times new roman,times,serif][spoiler=About Upgrading Member Title][/font][/center]
[center][font=times new roman,times,serif]Experienced Members is explained in its spoiler; to become a Elite Member, I will personally select you. Begging won't help, and neither will bribing.[/spoiler][/font][/center]
[center][font=times new roman,times,serif][spoiler=Suggestions][/font][/center]
[center][font=times new roman,times,serif]If you want to suggest things to add to this 1st post, either post it or PM me. I'll be glad to look at it. =D[/font][/center]
[center][font=times new roman,times,serif][/spoiler][/font][/center]

[center][font=times new roman,times,serif][b]Join Today, & Become a Member of the Best Nintendo Gaming Club Around![/b][/font][/center]

Archived