-Doodle Posted May 29, 2012 Report Share Posted May 29, 2012 So I thought I should make a tier 3 exclusive tournament, for some underused decks like Madolche, Token deck, Phantom Beast...and then I had the idea of inventing a single card to each of these deck types (after all it is YCM ) but the only way of doing so in a tourny form on DN is proxying. So would it "catch on"? It's only 1 proxied card for each deck, and it lets you play your favorite tier decks abit more consistantly. If people do decide to join, the card for each deck will be posted by me and everyone could see it (I will ask opinions on it in the realistic\written cards section before doing so- to make sure it's usable but not broken) and I will try and make the cards as simple as possible and as close to real-life cards in the terms of ATK\DEF\name\picture as possible so the proxy would still be easy and not messy (I will post along with the cards I made a "proxy card" that resemble the cards I made the most.) Also if this thing happens I will take suggestions on what archtype\deck type to support (and I had a few in mind) Would someone join this tourny or should I just make it as a tier 3 exclusive? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mugendramon Posted May 29, 2012 Report Share Posted May 29, 2012 [i]Let's make a Tier 3 Deck more consistent, but not broken.[/i] -Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World -Legendary Six Samurai - Shien -Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon -Chain Material -One Day of Peace The possible results will be either sub-optimal cards, or unbalanced cards. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
-Doodle Posted May 29, 2012 Author Report Share Posted May 29, 2012 [quote name='Mugendramon' timestamp='1338328916' post='5948964'] [i]Let's make a Tier 3 Deck more consistent, but not broken.[/i] -Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World -Legendary Six Samurai - Shien -Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon -Chain Material -One Day of Peace The possible results will be either sub-optimal cards, or unbalanced cards. [/quote] -"[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)] (I will ask opinions on it in the realistic\written cards section before doing so- to make sure it's usable but not broken)[/background][/size][/font][/color] [font="tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#5a5a5a"][size=3]it's only one card of course and it won't be right away. it would take a while until I start this (if I even start this). and I will test the cards with a freind probably, to see them in action before giving it away just like that...[/size][/color][/font] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RoseSymphony Posted May 29, 2012 Report Share Posted May 29, 2012 I might be interested (if its possible to be a part of two tourneys at a time, of course, but I don't see why not). Anything that gives me an opportunity to use Madolces in a tourney. <3 I have the PERFECT card in my head too. It's something I've been wishing Madolces would get ever since I saw them, but alas... So yeah. Mayhaps. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
EmpoleMew Posted May 29, 2012 Report Share Posted May 29, 2012 You had me at Madolce support. While using proxies on DN is probably easier, if someone's good enough with the scripting, the cards could be programmed into YGOPro. Regardless, I'd be interested in trying it out. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
-Doodle Posted May 30, 2012 Author Report Share Posted May 30, 2012 [quote name='RoseSymphony' timestamp='1338330376' post='5948973'] I might be interested (if its possible to be a part of two tourneys at a time, of course, but I don't see why not). Anything that gives me an opportunity to use Madolces in a tourney. <3 I have the PERFECT card in my head too. It's something I've been wishing Madolces would get ever since I saw them, but alas... So yeah. Mayhaps. [/quote] well I would like you to PM me the card becuase I have no idea what could help them :S [quote name='EmpoleMew' timestamp='1338333170' post='5948988'] You had me at Madolce support. While using proxies on DN is probably easier, if someone's good enough with the scripting, the cards could be programmed into YGOPro. Regardless, I'd be interested in trying it out. [/quote] I dont think YGOPro would be a good choice (I know nothing about stuff like this and DN is more accessable imo) --- well that's 2 people. anyone else have an opinion about this? I thought of making Heroic, Ice barrier and Toon support aswell. but I need to know if people join first >< Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.