Cyber Warlock - Killer of a certain staple

MarbleZone

warlock.jpg

I do not own the artwork used for my cards. I only use them as a means of increasing the overall quality and effect of my work. I do not claim ownership of them.

Just a quick something I put together, not too flashy and far from my best work, but I was feeling anti-CyDra (partially because I only own one. :P)

warlock.jpg

I do not own the artwork used for my cards. I only use them as a means of increasing the overall quality and effect of my work. I do not claim ownership of them.

Just a quick something I put together' date=' not too flashy and far from my best work, but I was feeling anti-CyDra (partially because I only own one. :P)

[/quote']

"When your opponent Special Summons a monster from their hand, you can Special Summon this card from your deck. Your deck is then shuffled. When this card is Special Summoned by it's own effect, it's ATK is equal to the ATK of your Opponent's Special Summoned monster plus 100 points."

There we go. 8.5/10. Pretty good. :D

"When your opponent Special Summons a monster from their hand' date=' you can Special Summon this card from your deck. Your deck is then shuffled. When this card is Special Summoned by it's own effect, it's ATK is equal to the ATK of your Opponent's Special Summoned monster plus 100 points."[/quote']

Heh, I was just changing the card lore when I read this.

I don't really agree with the last part of your suggetion, since I copy-pasted "Th Wicked Avatar"'s effect, so I'm going to go with that format; other than that, thanks, I was rewording it right now in a similar way :)

Also, gphaku, its ATK could not be ???? because then there'd be no way of knowing what the score would be when the card was Normal Summoned. ;)

EDIT: There, fixed. :)

Archived