Nirvana [PG-13/Started/Always Accepting]

Jolta

[center][url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/283606-nirvana-pg-13not-startedaccepting/"]OoC Thread[/url]

It was just another weekend in Tokyo. The youthful she-male who went by the alias "Gin Furukawa" and his familiar, a Kyubii no Kitsune who simply went by the name Tamae. The two exited their apartment as they began to head towards the train station, and boarded a train.

"Master," Tamae questioned, "does your family know about-"
"Yes," Gin answered without any emotion, "family tradition."
"Well master, I am glad you're paying a visit to your relatives, you haven't visited them in quite a while," Tamae spoke as she smiled.
"Hush now," Gin spoke with a pokerface once more, "this isn't an ordinary visit. You see, twelve months ago, I acquired this from a family-friend of the Stiltons, Derek."
Gin took out a sheathed sword from his backpack. "Senbonzakura. He states that it is an ancient diamond sword that was carved and marked by Muramasa himself. It can only be used properly by female users, and that isn't a problem for any Stilton."
Gin unsheathed the sword.
"Wait- Muramasa? D-" Before Tamae could finish, Gin covered her mouth with his tiny, child-like hands.
"Hush now, my familiar, and I thought you were the older one here. I- I don't really need concern..." Gin blushed a little, before continuing, "Senbonzakura's true, blue Muramasa curse can only activate by revealing its true beauty, something that no one in history would be so foolish to perform. Maybe Uncle Alexis can run a scan on Senbonzakura. He has lots of tech from his old jo- I mean, he has the right stuff."

It was only a matter of time when the train had stopped in front of their stop. They alighted the train, before heading for a forest path.
"So many memories, eh Master? This is where we first met," Tamae scratched her head a little as she gave a sheepish smile, recalling embarassing first impressions.
"You were kind of weak and helpless back then.. it- it's only the right thing... to take you in..." Gin blushed once more in denial. "On another note, let us just proceed..."

With that, they both began to walk into the forest path which lead to the main Stilton Japan mansion. There would generally be yokai of all sorts waiting to attack, but they were prepared.

~~~

The Stilton Japan Mansion, a place that can only be entered via the Forest path. The Stiltons boast a long history that goes back even before they became one of the Nirvana families in the world of magic.
"Dad, why is Gin paying a visit?" two child-like figures questions the man in a mask. These two 'children' were Alexis Stilton III and Stella Stilton, simply known as Colby and Stella respectively. The older figure was known as Alexis Stilton II. No one knows his true face, for he has hidden it ever since he lost the ability to shapeshift.

"He requires help in analysing a Cursed Relic, curing their curses is his job after all. He has, after all, cured the curses of three Devil Relics, a great feat for someone so young."
"I honestly wonder what it will be this time," Colby flicked his hime-cut and sighed. "Young Gin may lack many skills, but he makes a great warrior, one cannot deny."
"Shouldn't we be on the lookout for the Library and Void? They may swoop in and assasinate us. Well, thank god we've got no servants to pay insurance for..."

"At least we have high security, and it just gets higher on the inside, right, children?" Stilton II smirked, although it was not obvious from his mask. "Justice will be served in two delicious flavours, straight on a diamond platter."[/center]

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the beach shores there stands a medium sized building with a dome hiding a huge telescope to look at the stars as they cover the night sky. Once one enters this building on the beach they can see it is very nice looking library. The inside is cased with books that look brand new and the wood is freshly varnished. Why there is even an old lady at the front desk with her hair in a bun waiting to say "shhhhh" to those who are loud. There are already plenty of college students in the library studying for miscellaneous exams and there are plenty of librarians moving around stacking and circulating books. However, there is a certain employees only room and once you walk into that employees only room everything gets dark. You are instantly whisked away to a land encased in steal and circuitry. The true Library a place where science is used to better mankind by infusing the logic of real mechanics with the fictional yet oddly real versions of magic.

" [color=#ff8c00]Well it seems we made it hear alright hey Korin how is Ebony's synchronization coming along you know I hate having to watch this half-hearted job the Void does.[/color]" said Adamas the head of this branch. "[color=#ff8c00]Why do they even call it science? This is simply butchery.[/color]" Adamas looked at his friend and fellow Librarian Ebony sit on a table unconscious as the Library team scans her body over and over causing sheets of metal to form over her beastly claws. "[color=#0000cd]Everything is going well we didn't even have to sedate her this time she came in and just fell asleep"[/color] replied the young intern. He continued to walk down the halls of his library branch and made it to the combat wing. By this time Adamas was followed by a team of people handing him reports and asking for his approval. But this did not deter him in the latest he was used to it, this was akin to breathing.

[color=#ff8c00]Oh look someone is about to show off[/color] Adamas stopped abruptly as he watched his other friend get challenged by some of the Librarian's combat forces sent in from oversees. I really do hate being underestimated. Adamas seemed to be talking to himself even though he was surround by researchers. Everyone paused to see this clearly foreign women in the pants suit carrying a large old school looking musket. Adamas knocked on the transparent window signalling her attention and the women looked up and recognized it was her friend she instantly smiled and gave him a thumbs up.

[color=#a9a9a9]Hey we're waiting over here doll face. Why don't you get your boyfriend to come down here and help[/color] said one of the girls three attackers mockingly? [color=#a9a9a9]You know what you forget it I have an opponent with one of those red lantern houses to get to.[/color] The three attackers seemed to be able to materialize armor similar to the days of Pendragon and launch themselves at her. Without looking at her opponent and still smiling at her friend she aimed her musket in their general direction. As she slowly turned her head she began to chant. [color=#000080]Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Sailor, my musket punishes all without distinction.[/color] At that moment the girls rifle fires one shot but all three men have multiple bullets wounds all over their body with their armor shattered and they fall to the ground defeated. [color=#ff8c00]And that my friends is Natasha Winkle the Library's hunter. Poor fools never stood a chance get them treated and out of here. [/color]Adamas said with disgust heavy in his voice though he was not talking to any particular person crowding him it should just get done. [color=#ff8c00]Also give that room a deep cleaning I hate when we play with trash in it. [/color]

Adamas ends his trip at his own personal office which of course has an ocean side view and his fresh intern Li is there waiting slightly nervous. [color=#ff8c00]Come Li tell what did you find out about the Nirvana families?[/color]

Zeviaku was wandering in some forest in her human form, Honing not only her Swordsmanship, but her Light and Dark Magic abilities. She charged at a relatively tall tree with a fierce yell, Closing her eyes and swinging her sword at the tree, At first she did not seem to do anything to the tree, Until you could see 2 glowing white lines that crossed Diagonally on the tree, The tree did not move for a moment, until a small piece of the tree on the right just slid off, Sending the tree careening away from the road west of her, She observed herself in her mind and said to herself [color=#800000]"Still needs more work, but if I want to find him, I still have to journey on..."[/color] Zeviaku traveled Northwest and after a few minutes, She saw the road through trees, She journeyed north and saw what looked like a girl with a fox with her traveling on the road. Without them knowing it, She started to travel alongside them, hoping where they're going could hold answers to her Husband's Location...

"KYA!" Gin was startled by an odd sound in the distant, oddly sounding like a collapsing tree. He jumped into his familiar's arms in timidity and fear.
"There there master, don't be afraid, I'm here, I'm here..." Tamae smiled as she patted her master's head. Next, she took off her beret, revealing a pair of fox ears. "I don't know if we're being followed, or it's just something else. Let's make haste, that's the best thing we can do for now..."
With that, Tamae revealed her nine, shiny white tails, which then produced a rainbow-coloured flame that shined under the morning sun. With that, her speed was greatly enhanced, allowing them to reach their destination in a jiffy. She levitated throughout the whole journey...

[center]~~~[/center]

"Ah, hello Gin, I've been expecting you. And hello to you too, Tamae..." Stilton II stood in front of the gates of the mansion, opening it for the two, before closing it. "I believe I have some private business with Gin. Tamae, why not you chit chat with my children while we're at it? Thank you..."
Stilton II was indeed an eccentric man, the mask definitely did not help.

[center]~~~[/center]

"Well, yes, it is what I thought!" Stilton II was in his lab with Gin. "Don't worry, I won't cut it up or anything, After all, it does have feelings."
"What do you mean?" Gin questioned.
"It's ready to turn into a Devil Relic. Don't know when, but really, really soon... Not even all this science can measure something this magical," Stilton II sighed. "Diamond, eh? Hardest natural material ever, the hardest back in those days. I guess we'll learn more when it turns into a Devil Relic. I guess I'm done."

[center]~~~[/center]

"Oh sweet god, they're sooo bushy..." Stella was rubbing her face against Tamae's long, bushy tails. Tamae started blushing. "Oh, not there..." she spoke sheepishly.
"Gin wouldn't be happy to see this sis, Gin-"
"What. Are. You. Doing." Gin stood behind the couch where the Stilton twins and Tamae sat. He started to bite on Tamae's head.
"Easy master..." Tamae took it like it had happened numerous times, which it did.

"Errr... kay..." Stilton II was astonished, although deep in his heart, he was happy. "Do you want to stay over for lunch?"

As Gin nommed adorably on Tamae's head, he gave a thumbs up.

Zeviaku had traveled north, She could not keep up with The Kitsune's Speed, but She simply followed the road, which led her to a mansion, She admired it's beauty and She smiled, a very hard thing for people to get her to do, but the reason she did was that the place felt very homey to her, As if she and her husband lived in a similar home to that, Although she could sense something off on the door of the mansion, She sighed as she said [color=#800000]"Hmmm... How should I approach this?" [/color]She rubbed her chin as she thought, but then she had an idea, She knocked on the door, then very quickly stabbed the ground with her Sword as Light and Dark Energy veiled her, Turning her into her Relic form, A Black and Silver Claymore with Rubies on it...

"Oh look, someone's at the door..."
Stilton II, being head of the house, naturally opened the door. He looked around, then down. "a... sword?" He was astonished at first. A sword, and no one. "Possibilities later. I better not use my hands."
Stilton II summoned colourful ribbons from underneath his sleeves and collar, wrapping around the blade. He channeled a spell - Iron Fist, through the ribbons, allowing the sword to be lifted from the ground with almost no effort.

He placed it on the coffee table in front of the sofa. Gin, Tamae, Colby and Stella stared in awe.
"Looks like an Arcanite Relic, I can't deny. If it's a Cursed Relic, we just have to make it a Devil Relic somehow. If it's a Devil Relic, we cure its curse," Stilton II spoke. "There may be a chance it was once owned by our family. After all, our family does own numerous Arcanite, Cursed and Devil Relics alike."

"Or at least, used to, most of them were either stolen, or given away for other reasons," Colby spoke.

"Well, I'd never give an Arcanite Relic away, unless I had no choice, but sadly, that lack of choice hasn't really come yet..." Stilton II's head was down as he twirled the odd hammer-like necklace on his neck.

"Oh yeah, by the way, Uncle Alexis," Gin asked, "your necklace resembles the Mjol-"

"Oh, right," Stilton II cut Gin's speech, before continuing. "the records of every single Arcanite, Devil and Cursed Relic owned by every Stilton is in our library room, In alphabetical order and sorted according to elements. Even the most classified and forbidden information is sealed within these records...

"FOUND IT!" Stella explained as she took out a thick folder from her containment unit located where her stomach probably should've been. The most noticeable words are 'Dark - Name Unknown'

She flipped to a page where a brief sketch of the sword was seen. The smallest details - even the rubies. It was a rough sketch, that could be something else. "Well, everything about it is unknown, I wonder how our ancestors even recorded this down... maybe it was a secret..." Gin was deep in thought.

Adamas sat down and prepared to lIsten to his assistant talk about Nirvana families surely something so pompous had plenty of information circulating and besides these were librarians are talking about who else is a better candidate to do research with. Li began "Well sir there are nine families in total..." "Wait nine, but if it's one for each element then where do you get nine from" Adamas interuppted. "Let me guess it's magic....ugh continue." Adamas rubbed his temple as he already found himself frustrated at the first sentence of this report. Li continued "well the ninth family seems to be a non-specific element and they are the Stiltons. We don't know much about them and they say no one has ever even seen the head of the families face." Adamas paused as he tried to process this information without punching a baby. "Wait Stilton where do I know that name from? Now this is odd I surely haven't killed anyone named Stilton and it wasn't the family that raided that Void research lab. Which by the way excellent job on that tip Li. But where do I know that name from?"

Before the report could be finished Adamas and his assistants were surrou fed by twelve giant screens in Adamas office. The look on Adamas face went from annoyed to super annoyed and the day started out so well. The screens showed a black outline watching as if someone was there but wanted to remain hidden. "Good Morning chairmen." Adamas said as he was addressing twelve of the highest ranking librarians.

A short way from the building with the dome, three figures were sitting and watching the entrance. "[color=#000080]Can you remind me again why we are sitting here bored out of our minds watching the entrance to the building." [/color]The figure wearing a suit asked. [color=#EE82EE]"We're watching the entrance to try and identify some of the employees of the place, so we can figure out just who from the building are employees of Library. That's why we are here."[/color] The figure next to him, wearing black leather clothes replied. [color=#000080]"And how are we even meant to identify who is and isn't an employee anyway, it's not as if we have photos of the employees." [/color][color=#EE82EE]"Simple, keep watching the door to see the ones repeatedly entering and leaving over a couple of days, and try and identify any similar posessions they might have, like a weapon given to all the employees or something of that sort."[/color] The suit wearing figure yawned, showing boredom in the current situation. [color=#EE82EE]"Just look for now Clementine, and pay attention to their legs, I think i might have spotted something similar about a few of those entering and leaving the building."[/color]

Clementine settled back down to watch, still thoroughly bored by the current situation, when a person left the building. [color=#000080]"So what am I supposed to be looking for then." [/color][color=#EE82EE]"What you are supposed to be looking for, are those there, the bracelets around their ankles. I have seen a few repeat visitors wearing them, and I can sense some dormant lightning buzzing around inside them. Ramuthra probably has too, if he's been paying attention."[/color] [color=#FF0000]"I have, though with the lightning currently dormant, I can't sense the way the energy flow in them would work, so I basically can't figure out their purpose for you." [/color]That was the third figure, a person with his body completely covered in a long black cloak, and with red eyes glowing out from under it. [color=#EE82EE]"Their purpose would be nice to know, but I would prefer to destroy the branch than to figure out the inner workings of their technology." [/color][color=#000080]"We know that all too well, considering how disappointed you were that the Void branch you discovered was raided by someone else before you could do so."[/color] Their conversation finished, all three returned to watching the entrance again

An invisible being floated from the sky. No one could see this invisible being with the naked eye, for he was invisible.
As he started to weightlessly flow down the wind, he noticed the odd-looking done from the distance. As stealthy as a ninja, the phantom-like "life-form" began to descend and land behind a bush. He did not want to be noticed, no, not at all. He then managed to detect three odd presences, two of them non-human. He decided to stay as far away from them as possible, but still keep the dome in close reach.
He had plans, really queer plans...

The twelve screens that surrounded Adamas and his assistant were twelve of the highest ranking librarians the chairmen. People rarely know who they are to protect their identities and no one knows their schedule should they convene. "What can I do for you gentlemen today" asked Adamas?

[color=#00ff00]"It seems that your branch is generating a lot of buzz around our network of Libraries and we wanted to see what all of the fuss was about.[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]Oh really..[/color]
[color=#006400]"Well...um yes ever sense your promotion people have been talking about..."[/color] This second voice was quickly interrupted by a third
[color=#800000]Hey ADDY don't listen to these old fuddy-duddies you know we're calling because your proposal made it pass the first round in the branch contest! And these guys just jelly that's all. I think you even beat out a couple of their students. HAHAHAHA Hey guys Imma let you finish, but I just wanna say that Addy has the best proposal around.[/color] this person was clearly familiar to Adamas why of course it was his old professor, mentor, and friend and no one had ever stood up for Adamas and spoke on his behalf like this old man. Adamas resisted the urge to smile ear to ear on the latest news about project Hyozanryu but he had to keep composure so that the other chairmen wouldn't have anything to use against him.
Why thank you chairmen, it is my honor to be of service.
[color=#800000]Yeah my student rocks, my student rocks, my student rocks and yalls don't and yalls don't now dance, now dance and pop my booty pop my booty[/color][color=#008000].[/color] The former mentor started to sing and his shadow outline on the screen is clearly noticeably dancing around as he was trying to get Adamas to break his cool. It almost worked too as Adamas was visually resisting the urge to laugh out loud and the other 11 chairmen were grumbling in their monitors. Adamas paused for a second and used this rare opportunity to ask...
"[color=#ff8c00]Excuse me gentlemen do we as the Library know of someone named Stilton?[/color]" All dancing and grumbling stopped as you could hear the tension that the name brings with it.
"[color=#2f4f4f]Mr. Sagitta..[/color]"Adamas was instantly paralyzed none of the chairmen gave an honorific or a title to anyone they talked to no matter how small it was..."[color=#2f4f4f]it seems we need to tell you a little more history of the library."[/color]

____

Meanwhile a couple groupings of the younger Library staff could be seen exiting the back of the library and heading towards the beach chatting, sharing ice cream, and having fun. It was a slow day today so Adamas in his generosity always lets everyone go out and play for a little while. No need to be a beach front and not enjoy the beach part. The Librarians took this time to take off their shows and play in the sand for a little while and go frolicking in the water. With the pants rolled up everyone can be seen wearing the same ankle bracelets regardless of gender and as the librarians play they decide that now would be a good time to try out their own individual project they had been working on for Adamas.

[color=#008080]Hey Sakura did you bring your shamisen we can give it a shot now. [/color]
[color=#ffa07a]Yeah that's a great idea Sasuke lets give it a shot maybe we can beat Adamas in a fight finally. [/color]
[color=#ffff00]Don't get too ahead of yourself he's never even used his Sol against us.[/color]
[color=#b22222]Yeah Misaki got a point usually he just picks up a stick or takes on of weapons and beats us like we stole something.[/color]
[color=#ffa07a]Quit being downers we can do this that is why we made this super shamisen now lets do it four on four. [/color]

All the young librarians get into two different battle formations and proceed to materialize weapons for combat except one girl materializes a shamisen. All eight concentrate for a second and their ankle bracelets expand to full on rings. All eight kids proceed to disappear in pillars of sand and nothing but the sound of clashing metal and shamisen music can be heard.

-----

Back in his office Adamas was fully briefed on what the chairmen knew of Mr./Mrs. Alexis Stilton.
"[color=#ff8c00]Let me see if I understand this correctly. Not only was a mage working for us, he/she/it quit, took our stuff, and is now head of the family. Pardon me but did he save us all from certain doom or something because all of these reasons seem to be cause for justifiable homicide.[/color]
[color=#800000]You must have missed the part where we told you where he was...oh wait we didn't tell you so sounds like we don't know so we can't kill him. [/color]
[color=#ff0000]Not like we need to anyway, one of the proposals that made into the final twenty in addition to your own was Project Inquisition. [/color]
Adamas was taken aback as he had read the details of that plan and the sheer megalomania of the proposal should have been enough for it never to be considered but to know that it might win is nothing but truly frightening.
[color=#ff8c00]Bu..But..where would you even find enough mages for that level of magical power?[/color]
[color=#2f4f4f]Silly boy you must have just heard about the Stilton then if you think that is a question worth asking[/color].
[color=#daa520]These heads of families are full of magical energy, more than enough to help us proceed with our plans.[/color]
[color=#008000]The order of St. Mathew is already underway collecting relics and researching their different effects on normal people. [/color]
[color=#800000]We were going to tell you once your project made it to the third round Addy but I guess you are close to all of this so it couldn't be helped. So that is all for now see you next time Addy good luck![/color] All twelve monitors went off at the same time.

Adamas was truly at a lost for words what in the world could these old senile fools be thinking and worse off who could even suggest that project. What was interesting though is that his mentor did manage to slip him some hidden information within the conversation. First the mentor stated "once your project made it to the round" and not "if" meaning yay his project made it to the third round. However if some of the major library branches like the order of Saint Mathew in Vatican City is starting to mobilize then that means we have a winner already. No matter as a constellation prize everyone in the third round gets a mini-version of their proposal which in Adamas' case means gets a Hyozanryu for himself. Second, apparently Adamas is in the "center of it all" so that means the Library does know where Stilton is...he's somewhere in Japan and so must be some other Nirvana families. Third and worst of all if Project Inquisition was the true winner that means they Library has to join forces with the Void and the Void and Adamas still are not on good terms ever since that raid. Adamas never really like the Void he considered them crackheads with less dignity.

Adamas proceeded to sit down and his assistant Li was still by his side.
[color=#ff8c00]Oh and the day is just getting started isn't it.[/color] He lets out a huge sigh, but he is refreshed to see that the kids are outside having "fun."
[color=#ff8c00]Well Li I think it is time we go pay the he-she a visit.[/color] Adamas let out a slight smile.
[color=#800080]Do you know where he..uh...it is sir?[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]Process of elimination I have to guess a forest of some kind. As an organization we have bases underwater, in the sky, and we definitely have satellites so the only place you can really hide from us is in a forest and what a better way to know that than if you worked for us. So lets just get a couple squads together and re-introduce ourselves...with violence of course.[/color]

Zeviaku stood still as possible as the Ribbons wrapped around her, but when she was placed on the coffee table, She started to listen, as the Stilton's discussed about what she is, She started responding at the thought of the curse being cured [i][color=#800000]"I really do not think that this curse can't be cured... can it?"[/color][/i] although quite obviously, She could not actually say her response. She was deeply embarrassed when one of them pulled out a thick folder, with a lack of information, but containing a sketch of her sword form, She showed this by turning her Rubies white, representing a negative emotion, She hated communicating in her Sword form until someone actually held her, and she needed to have the tip of the sword in something to turn back to human form...

The Stiltons watched the sword's gems glow.
"That. Is definitely. A Devil Relic. Based on its western appearance I highly doubt it has an Muramasa curse. Well, I definitely hope it's safe to hold..."
"NO!"
"NO!"
"Don't do it master!"
"I really hope you know what you're doing," Stilton II stood out in neutral opinion, though his tone sounds like he is in denial.
"A sword without a scabbard. Back in my grandpa's day, most of the sword-based Devil Relics he cured are quite attached to their scabbards. For now, we have to-"
"Will this do?" Stella found a scabbard in the folder, "It has to belong to one of the Arcanite Relics under this list."
"Based on the sketches and brief information, the Unnamed Darkness-Element list has only one sword. It is clearly evident that it's origins lie here."

"Forgive me, my friend," Gin began to speak as he took the scabbard from Stella and inserted the sword into it. A perfect fit.
"It's clearly evident," Stilton II spoke, "the Stiltons of today may not know of this sword, but it was once wielded by our ancestors. So I believe that it would be polite to say a simple 'Welcome Home'..."
"Now hold on a second, what if-" as Colby began to speak, Stilton II covered his mouth to halt him.
"If that were true, Colby, there would still be great clues to her origin..." Stilton II said.

Being put in a Scabbard was a very different experience for her, But at least She was able to get one of them to hold her, But she felt something pleasant as Gin held her and her Gems turned black in response. She telepathically Spoke to Gin as She was put in the Scabbard [color=#800000][i]"I never expected to find myself put in a Scabbard... Wait a minute... My instincts were right! This is the very same sheath that my Husband carried me around in! Maybe you have some sort of clues on how to find him!... Please Stab me into the ground..." [/i][/color]Light and Dark Magic started to Veil around Gin as he could feel himself starting to get a slightly more feminine appearance, Reverting him back at the moment that he stabbed her into the ground...

Gin felt a little weird for a while as he was veiled in Light and Darkness. He was clearly listening to the sword. He stabbed the blade onto the carpet floor. Not surprisingly, Stilton II didn't retaliate in any way, even though his poor carpet and the floor underneath was being damaged.
Stilton started to feel a little weird again, before finally returning to normal. "Wha- what was that anyways?"
Gin's eyes were not visible due to his hair hiding them, so it was hard to tell that he was astonished. In fact, throughout the generations, his family has never seen such an odd curse.

[center]~~~[/center]

A secluded area, surrounded by nature and nature alone. This dome was akin to the one that seals the Library. In fact, this was where the Library's nemesis resides - the Void. A bunch of insane, crazy mad scientists who use genetics to create abominations and monstrousities, sometimes with human lab rats. Apparently, it appears that they have the upper hand in harnessing the world of magic into their experiments. Today's subjects were a wolf with the length of an elephant, an even longer, thicker snake, and a regular-sized human-shaped partially-mummified being.
"My siblings, I am afraid it is too late," the wolf spoke, "but at least now we are able to escape and find someone to help us put an end to father's sinful pranks."
"I'm ready brother, how about you, my sssister?" the snake spoke. Before they knew it, the humanoid broke out of the containment vessel, along with the other two beasts
The alarm sounded.
Suddenly, a hoarde of combatants started to run after them, before a scientist before them screamed,"SAVE YOUR ENERGY! I have what I need. With these three blood samples, I can finally create my own pocket god. But first, I will have to acquire some pure Giant DNA..."

Adamas begins to rub his head as he goes back and forth over the proper way to deal with the Stilton situation. Though the only reason why it was a situation is because he made it one. There weren't any reports of the Stilton's doing anything wrong this was merely a manner of principle and with Project Inquisition all but approved there will be no real need to bother the Stilton family. They would most likely be abducted anyway. Unfortunately there still was the matter of principle you can't just quit the Library and steal from it. How would that look if other nefarious organizations heard such news. Not like we care about the opinions of others but still. Adamas touches a the intercom speaker on his office desk.

[color=#ff8c00]Hey Ebony..How you doin'[/color] he says with an imitation of a New Jersey accent to spark some laughs. [color=#ff8c00]We goin' huntin' so hurry up down there.[/color] When he was done with that he pressed the same button again except this time Natasha was one the other end.
[color=#000080]Natasha Winkle speaking how may I help you?[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]Tash quit being formal we're goin hunting. [/color]Within seconds Adamas saw before him Natasha winkle with a new pants suit twirling her musket like a cheerleaders baton.
[color=#000080]And who is the unfortunate one this time.[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]A former employee if you can believe that, but I think I want to use this opportunity as more of an inquiring mission instead of a scorched Earth policy.[/color]
[color=#000080]Well I believe in you and I know we can do it...um uh.[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]Yes Ebony is coming.[/color] Adamas says as he snickers.
[color=#000080]YAY!! Um I mean that is well too. So are we all that is going.[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]Nope I already called for help at one of the other branches on these islands and they are sending over two elite squads and we are providing two squads of those clunky armored mech suits.[/color]
[color=#a52a2a]I thought you said this wasn't scorched Earth.[/color] said Ebony who was posted on the door at the entrance to Adamas office Natasha couldn't help but blush.
[color=#ff8c00]Well yeah but A. we don't know what we are up against at all and B. ever since the VM we don't even use those suits anymore and with the kids all getting better and whatnot we might as well make use of them. Heck I still have to pay for maintenance on those things.[/color]
[color=#000080]About how long do we have to head out? [/color]
[color=#ff8c00]Oh shouldn't be more than an hour beauty of living on a beach front. A lot of things are accessible to you buy boat. Which gives us plenty of sunlight. So you two go get ready I expect a good show from everybody.[/color]

The two ladies left Adamas office and went to their own individual rooms in order to prepare for there visit to the Stilton household.

The moment that Gin Stabbed her into the ground, The Sword veiled itself in a Cloak of Light and Darkness as She turned back into her human form just after Gin asked that question, Zeviaku took the sword out of the ground, Which was essentially a Shorter version of her Relic form, She answered [color=#800000]"Technically, That would be the 'Curse', as you call it, that I have, I don't exactly call it a curse..." [/color]She interrupted herself by veiling herself in Light and Darkness, Making herself exactly like Gin as the Veil disappeared, She then continued [color=#800000]"...Because the best I can do to you is embarrass you to no end... of course..." [/color]She tossed her sword into the air, During the process of which the Sword left her hand, She turned back into her normal form. She caught her sword by the hilt, before continuing again [color=#800000]"When I leave the person's hands, They turn back to normal..."[/color]...

The other Stiltons and Tamae were shocked for a moment.
"Guys, you seriously haven't seen a Devil Relic transform before? Well, I clearly understand," Gin blushed a little.
"This is unique. I'm not even sure if it even needs any curing..." Gin spoke as he took out an empty booklet and a pencil and started writing stuff. "Element Dark, Curse description... alter appearance... nanana... Oh, right, I would never forget, but what is your name, miss?"
Gin put on a million-dollar child smile on his face. He looked like a cheerful little girl who had just found her lost toy.
"My name is Gin, this is Uncle Stilton, who enjoys being called Stilton, and his children, Colby and Stella. Note the difference in eyes. And I would never forget my familiar Tamae."

[color=#000080]"It looks like you will get your chance to figure out the workings of the anklets afterall, there seems to be a group of Librarians that have just come onto the beach to practice, and with the anklets too."[/color][color=#EE82EE] "Maybe, depending on how well Ramuthra can figure them out." [/color]That said, both Clementine and the lady with them turned around to their third member, who replied, [color=#FF0000]"The inner workings aren't too hard to figure out, but there is an interesting device inside of the anklets that I can't read, which appears to be what is causing the superspeed on the members. If you can get me that piece, and the rest of the materials, I can build you a pair of them if you are that way inclined Lucy."[/color] Lucy nodded, before saying, [color=#EE82EE]"I'm fast enough to not really need a pair of those anyway, but since those Librarians are outside the building, now might be a good time to find their boss and get some infomation about their headquarters and any info about Void they have." [/color]That said, the three of them walked along the beach, right past the practicing Librarians, and strolled up towards the building. [color=#EE82EE]"You might have to reduce the strength of your aura, so not to stuff up the complex electronics inside the building, we don't want them to realise we are here until it's time to strike afterall." [/color]Ramuthra nodded, and a couple of seconds later Lucy felt a reduction in the electrical fields around them, a sure sign that the aura had indeed been suppressed as much as possible. Continuing on towards the door, Clementine stopped around the corner, still able to see the door, and sat down on a bench to keep watch on what was happening, while the other two strolled inside like they owned the place and walked towards the staff only door.

Zeviaku smiled as Gin Introduced himself and his family, After he had finished, She then said [color=#800000]"I am called by a few names, But Since you know I am indeed a Devil Relic, The Name given to me by my Husband when I was turned was 'Diabolus Lamina Fati', But I prefer using my real name, Zeviaku Nevier..." [/color]Suddenly, She held her sword as if she was Dual wielding another one, after a few swings in the air, Her real sword was Shrouded in light and another Sword Materialized out of Darkness, She also Materialized Wings, Horns, and a tail, All making her look like a Devil that was Half-Light and Half Dark... Zeviaku then continued [color=#800000]"They also call me the Twilight Devil... Because of my own abilities... and for the fact I was not created the way most Devil Relics Are..." [/color]

Though it took some time the two boats approached the shores of the beach while Adamas was using satellites to scan forest in hopes of finding possible locations for the Stilton household. Ugh..magic users always have to make things hard on a brother. Oh well it can't be helped. I wonder if he/she/it even knows I'm looking for him/her/it. Adamas gets a ring on his office phone.

What you want Li.
[color=#daa520]Well sir it seems like the other islands elite squads are here.[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]Oh wow that was waaay quicker than I had planned. Heck we may even have time to torture now. See Li what happens when you don't rely on the power of fairy tales you get disturbingly efficient results. Now lets go say high...wait what of our suits I would hate to have those guys show up and we not be ready. [/color]
[color=#8b4513]Well sir the suits and there pilots are loaded into the vans and ready to go.[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]I think I am going to cry I am so happy. Alright Li, tell Ebony and Natasha to get ready I will go talk to our new colleagues. [/color]
Adamas decides to go and introduce himself but when gets outside the staff only door he is immediately greeted by three strange on the other side of the door.
[color=#ff8c00]Hello can I help you?[/color]

The other Stiltons stared at Gin.
"Yes guys, I believe I know how this works. There are a few cases where people are turned into objects, then into Cursed Relics, then Devil Relics," Gin stroked his chin a little. "I remember my mother's friend encountered such a Devil Relic, except it was made from Gleipnir. And was a doll. In some of these cases, the person loses his or her memory upon transformation into an object. It all depends on what spell was used for the transformation."
"I believe we can investigate tomorrow. The sooner it is the better, but I believe a fresh start would be required for better thinking," Stilton II stated. "I do not have much knowledge on Devil Relics, but I will attempt to research. You can stay in my mansion if you want, and while Gin's house isn't as big, he is better in the field of Devil Relics and will most likely take better care of you. Right, Gin?"
"Of course, Uncle Stilton! I mean, probably... I've done this before... but I've never aided one in their quest..."
"You understand Devil Relics better than me, young Gin. I have more faith in you than I have in me."

Stilton II was actually being very, very, sincere. He really knew deep in his heart that Gin was the better Stilton in this case.

"I believe I have to leave right now. Tamae, let us take our leave. Ms Zeviaku, you can tag along if you want..."
Gin gave his very rare million-dollar smile once again.

Not expecting to see anyone coming out of the door, Lucy jumped slightly as Adamas exited. Recovering from the fright quickly, she looked at him, and with as much sincerity as possible, said [color=#EE82EE]"Hi, yes you might be able to help me. You see, I'm looking for my younger brother, who does like to go running off whenever he can, and I'm sure I saw him enter through this doorway. Do you think I might be able to go in and have a look for him? It's just I am awefully worried and would prefer to find him as soon as possible.I'm Lucy by the way, and this is my older brother Ron."[/color] With all that going on, Ramuthra was attempting to see around Lucy and Adamas towards the still open door, to try and see anything inside.

Outside the Library, Clementine was watching the beach anxiously, looking at the boats that had just arrived on the shore. The boats appeared to contain several soldiers each, from what he could see, none of which radiated the magical aura he had grown so good at detecting over his years.[color=#000080] "What are you all doing here, and why did you have to arrive now of all times. Why couldn't you people have waited until we were finished our business to sail in onto the shore." [/color]This was all quiet musing, with Clementine being careful not to let anyone hear what he was saying.

Adamas listened to the girl talk about her brother and he was confused for all of two seconds. He quickly decided to help this person standing in front of him because it would be the best thing to do. The squads can wait for a little while. [color=#ff8c00]"Sure I would gladly help you out, people get lost in here all the time just follow me."[/color] As the two followed Adamas they followed him into a dark place then the floor lit up for less than a minute and Adamas reached his hands out pulled open a door. [color=#ff8c00]Well here we are, sorry for the light show its something we Librarians do. So why not give you a tour while your here? Come lets kill two birds with one stone."[/color] Adamas showed them the wondrous structure of the Library he showed them the all types of fancy things and all of the researchers did not seem disturbed at all by the strangers presence. About ten minutes into the tour/ search Ebony and Natasha happen to bump into the them in the hall way.

[color=#a52a2a]Um..okay..what is this? We givin' tours now?[/color] Ebony asked but before she could utter more questions she was interrupted by Adamas
[color=#ff8c00]Hey[/color]..Adamas points to Natasha...[color=#ff8c00]This young lady and this man hear are looking their younger brother who might have gotten lost in here. So since you just cleaned you room why don't you take them with you to wait for a second while we get try to pry some help loose from all these projects.[/color] he turns back to Lucy [color=#ff8c00]Now you and Ron here go with my friend I have a bunch friends waiting for me outside and I don't want to be more rude than I am. So be seeing you and I am sure we'll find your brother.[/color] Adamas waved and quickly left back down the hallway leaving Ron and Lucy in the care of Ebony and Natasha.
[color=#a52a2a]Girl I'm going to go change out of these heels right quick ain't no point of tryin' to look sexy in the woods.[/color] Ebony turns and leaves.

[color=#000080]Well that leaves us to go so...YAY new friends I can't wait to get to know you both you seem like such nice people. Follow me.[/color] Natasha turns and escorts her company to what appears to be a planetarium space where one views the stars and there are already seats for the three of them and a spot light on said chairs. [color=#000080]This is my little safe haven where I can relax its pretty therapeutic So tell me about yourself, where are you from, how old are you, what is life like, what are your plans for the future, how's your love life, any boys? You know that sort of stuff?"[/color] Natasha said all of this with the biggest smile on her face because she was genuinely interested in her new possible friend and of course she wanted to appear friendly since being friendly is what gets you remembered.

____

Meanwhile at that shore

The two ships unloaded what appeared to be two sets of 16 soldiers dressed in what looks like a Japanese school uniform but completely black they both stood in attention as their leader had come down the sands himself. The leader is Nobusa Oda a long descendant of Nobunaga Oda himself and every bit just as evil so the legends say. He stands about 2m tall (6ft) with brown hair and a slightly wrinkled face which is good for someone who is approaching his 55th birthday in the coming weak. He is visibly armed with a katana and two gauntlets while his soldiers are armed with seem to be a pair regular pistols and a device around their right eye. As his forces land on the beach the librarian teens that were practicing come to a complete and abrupt stop and when they do pillars of sand erupt at the point of their impact thanks to all of their fast movement. Nobusa looks at them with the most piercing glare which would normally render them completely motionless if they weren't so out of breath.

[color=#696969]So he sends children to greet me. This dishonor shall not go unnoticed. You child with the pink where is Adamas Sagitta? [/color]
[color=#ee82ee]Um he is inside..I can go get him...Sakura[/color] says trying to contain her utter fear of death at the moment.
[color=#696969]You insolent brat I should end your life as we know it. At that moment one of the soldiers came up to him and whispered in Nobusa's ear. So it seems your boss does all of us a dishonor. Keeping relics for himself now that is quite a sin I cannot wait to talk with him.[/color] Nobusa said arrogantly followed with mocking laughter. The library teens were not about to sit by and let their boss be talk about so they clinched their weapons and Misaki said with the utmost certainty and in an almost threatening tone "[color=#ffff00]Our boss does not have any relics."[/color] Nobusa noticed the expressions on the kids and though he himself could kill all of them he respected their boldness. This meant something else is happening.

At that moment a shadow can be seen in the distance coming from the Library waving it was Adamas.
[color=#ff8c00]Hey everyone sorry I am late.[/color] he says as he approached Nobusa.
[color=#696969]You...[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]I know, I know, weird isn't it I've never had this happen being late and all so I think I got under control.[/color]
[color=#696969]Hmmm[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]So have you been bothering my kids because[/color]...Adamas snickered [color=#ff8c00]you know I'll kill you like last time. [/color]
[color=#696969]Child..[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]Ah don't insult me now I could've asked anyone for help and I chose you for a reason. [/color]
[color=#696969]Well we are the best 100% human hunters out here. Shall we have a warm up?[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]Why you are reading my mind Oda-san kids break into four and go with these people. [/color]

Adamas addressed his teen librarians who caught their breathe and fell in line. Nobusa on the other hand just waved his hand and eight of his men stepped forward and all parties divided into two groups of half and half and they proceed to search the hills surrounding the beach and dome.

Zeviaku then said apologetically to Stilton [color=#800000]"My Quest is actually not that much honestly, I am looking for my Husband... And When I was held in Gin's hands, I could feel part of his blood flowing through him... Oh it's so hard to decide, One who may know a lot of my Husband's Family History, or a Blood Relative of my Husband..." [/color]While she was pacing, trying to decide on who to tag along with, The Stiltons could see the Magic Circle burned on her head, but then, She finally made up her mind, She then said [color=#800000]"I'll go with Gin, Odds are, If I can't find anything about my Husband's current whereabouts at Gin's place, I could travel back here on Gin's Next visit or by myself". [/color]With that, Zeviaku walked towards Gin with a smile on her face...

As Gin, Tamae and Zeviaku began to leave, Stilton II simply waved. "Good luck," he said in an almost inaudible voice.
After they left, next on the old dude's schedule was to simply continuing to learn magic. He wwas attempting to learn a new spell, apparently.
As he tried, darkness formed on his back as they began to be projected into the shape of demonic wings, before the darkness dispersed, implying the spell's failure.
"Now that I think of it, the Stiltons may have been able to manipulate Light and Darkness before... I have to find out about the Stilton's past... and also, the Library and Void, especially the Library... I don't want to go back... never..."

[center]~~~[/center]

And finally, Gin and his friends were back home.
"I'm glad you could stay with us Zeviaku. My parents are overseas, doing their job - researching on devil Relics. I've got quite a few spare rooms, so feel free to choose any."
Gin wasn't lying a single bit. Including the fact that there are five empty bedrooms, if you don't count his parent's.
"And I beli- WOAH!"
Gin noticed a mysterious-looking black haired woman in front of him. Her complexion was snow white, and she reached a height of 1.6m. She wore a lab coat over whatever black dress she was wearing.
Her hair began to hover and pointed to a photograph, that apparently showed her with another woman with silver hair and appearance akin to Gin.
"Professor Ragnarok? In the flesh?"
"Yes, it is I. I can't thank Iris more than enough for curing my curse. You're exactly as she said, a splitting image of her. Ah, I see you have a new friend. My name is Professor Ragnarok, initially the Devil Relic Doll of Ragnarok, until I was completely cured. I research Devil, Arcanite and Cursed Relics alike. I believe your name is Zeviaku."
"Lemme guess, you've been following us? I heard you enjoy that," Gin spoke.
"That's for me to know and for you to find out. I'm actually just here to check your Senbonzakura. Heard it's transforming soon."
Gin handed the Senbonzakura blade over, in its scabbard.
"A Muramasa blade, eh?"
Even though she knew, she still pulled it out of its scabbard.
"Diamonds? Nice, but nothing compared to Gleipnir. I don't feel anything, let's try-"
"NO!" Tamae and Gin wailed in unison.
"Chill there, I guess the Muramasa Curse is the worst kind of curse. I can feel it, it will come to life by night. That's all I'm here for. Leave the formal introductions for next time. Goodbye!"
Professor Ragnarok jumped out of the window.
"O... kay..." Gin sighed. "I never knew mom had such friends. Tamae, ready the documents for me please. Ms Zeviaku, here's your room... guys, we're searching for records of Diabolus Lamina Fati."
That was his profession, he knew what to do.
As Gin escorted Zeviaku to her room, Tamae went to Gin and Tamae's shared room to gather Gin's documents. She had this sad look on her face. "I guess I should be glad Master's trying so hard. After all, I've seen him do this once, haven't I?"

Archived