Solemn Judgment x2

Mirror Force

Info on Prisma:

Elemental Hero Prisma

Light

Level 4

[Warrior/Effect]

DPCT-EN002

Once per turn, you can reveal 1 Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck and select 1 of the Fusion Material Monsters listed on the card from your Deck to the Graveyard. Until the End Phase, this card's name is treated as the sent monster's name.

ATK/1700 DEF/1100

Rainbow Neos's Materials are

"Elemental Hero Neos" + "Rainbow Dragon" or "Rainbow Dark Dragon"

Using Prisma is the same thing as using Phantom of Chaos to get the name. And what don't you get "Prisma is in stores"? It's in English. As in American English, TCG. I literally own the 3 Prismas. That is the real TCG effect.

i love this deck ^_^

and yes prisma is legal

Thank you for the comment.

And I rather keep the Super Poly cards, bc they really help against chains, like curse of the forbidden spell or solemn judgment or bottomless trap hole (it would still respond to Super Poly. until R Neos attacks). That's why Prisma is such a good card for Fusion-themed decks, it makes Super Poly easier to use.

and Crab Helmet:

Ultimate Gem God monster refers to RD and RDD. They had that title in the OCG' date=' that's why it mentions it on the R-Neos card. So it would've been Ultimate Gem God - Rainbow Dragon for RD in the OCG.

[/quote']

I know that. The problem is that since their full names aren't given, you couldn't have Prisma copy them in the OCG, for the same reason that Prisma can't be used to copy any Dragon you choose via F.G.D.

Still, since there hasn't been a BKSS ruling that stops Prisma's use for this in the TCG, we may as well assume that it works for now.

Also, I don't really like the 3 Super Poly here either. I'd replace with another Poly, another King of the Swamp, and something else.

Also, Phantom of Chaos works well here.

I think you're just trying come up excuses to not use Prisma. Prisma can copy any Fusion-Material monster that enlists on the certain Fusion monster. Rainbow Dragon is Rainbow Dragon in the TCG. If you play TCG, it's Rainbow Dragon. If you play in OCG, it's Ultimate Gem God. But since I play in TCG, Prisma can change his name to Rainbow Dragon after I reveal Rainbow Neos and send Rainbow Dragon to the Graveyard. It's that simple. Whatever it says on the card is strickly, in black and white, that name you have to go by. I rest my case.

I think you're just trying come up excuses to not use Prisma. Prisma can copy any Fusion-Material monster that enlists on the certain Fusion monster. Rainbow Dragon is Rainbow Dragon in the TCG. If you play TCG' date=' it's Rainbow Dragon. If you play in OCG, it's Ultimate Gem God. But since I play in TCG, Prisma can change his name to Rainbow Dragon after I reveal Rainbow Neos and send Rainbow Dragon to the Graveyard. It's that simple. Whatever it says on the card is strickly, in black and white, that name you have to go by. I rest my case.

[/quote']

True, which is why Summoned Skull isn't considered an Archfiend in the TCG. owait- he is.

Also, I already said in my last post that we may as well assume that it's legal unless Konami makes a ruling on it.

Archived