[Cardfight!! Vanguard] - Card of the Day 6/7/12 - Dark Metal Dragon

[center][img]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa187/nu_23/Card%20of%20the%20Day/vgd_today2-15.jpg[/img]

Auto【V】: When this Unit's Drive Check reveals a «Shadow Paladin», during that battle, this Unit gains +2000 Power.

Card Lore: A sparkling black dragon that can become so dark not even light can reach it. His entire body is covered in a sharp steel mixed with amethyst and obsidian. Those steel scales are said to absorb glaring and glittering light, which it then releases as a wicked dark miasma. Its scales are Phantom Blaster Dragon's, a being who is half dragon, half mineral, completely possessed by the soul of a dragon, and will faithfully fulfill any duty given to him, no matter how dangerous. Whenever light disappears and an area becomes darker and darker, it becomes even stronger, dragging the soldiers of the Sanctuary into an abyss of despair.

Credits: NeoArkadia of NeoArkCradle[/center]

I'm not too okay with the 10K Body, but I usually never am. However units like these can potentially put a panic in 10K Vanguards since the usual block for 15K then gambles on not a single Trigger popping up behind the boost it attains from just picking up Shadow Paladins, which are usually played as a solitary deck unless one plays Blaster!Shadow Pallies with Wingal Braves teched in.

Archived