?0<>New Card<>0?

~ Chidori-Kun

Ah, very nice job. I'd like to see more from you.

I can tell you either have a talent, or put a lot into this card. Perhaps a tad powerful, getting 500 ATK per monster your opponent has, as well as dealing damage when it's destroyed *and* getting a monster out of your deck *AND* special summoning/getting another card when it's destroyed.

But, it's a nice concept and it's not blatantly broken, so 8/10

Ah' date=' very nice job. I'd like to see more from you.

I can tell you either have a talent, or put a lot into this card. Perhaps a tad powerful, getting 500 ATK per monster your opponent has, as well as dealing damage when it's destroyed *and* getting a monster out of your deck *AND* special summoning/getting another card when it's destroyed.

[/quote']

YOU take the damage

Ah' date=' very nice job. I'd like to see more from you.

[/quote']

picture is 8/10

effect 4/10 - u have combined many cool effects here but together they are too much..really its too too much IMO; select like 2 effects out of the 4 or so that you squeezed in there.

Archived