yugioh 5d retrun if the dark signers and yliaster

signerleo

in this story the dark signers have returned long with yliaster but this there looking be new dark signers and new yliaster members you may use any character forum the show as will the old yliaster members old dark signer members and any 7 signers am making this rp so am make it 7 there war only 6 in the show by end but am making it 7

signers

yusei star dust dragon

jack red demon dragon

crow black wing dragon

akiza black rose dragon

Luna fairy dragon

Leo life steam dragon

my oc Ashley red blizzard dragon

now for how many dark signers will lot see there war 7 in the show and there other marks out there not used so il lot go up to 9 dog mark be one new marks and for yliaster members 6 5 man the lander is number 6 the lander will clone if zone in his younger years

use any cards you like use made up cards you wish but don't make things to cozy with made up cards make them have far effects

i hoop to get lots rpg to rp with me see lot user rping now Ashley is my oc so no one but me can use her and one more thing in this story misty brother toby is alive again and Luna boyfriend is Lester and Leo girlfriend is my oc Ashley as for any one wanting to use apriora go head in this story he had zone make another Lester Jacob primo my oc ashley is aster sister now il lot some use my 2nd oc maria if they ask me for the right to ans she is jaden sister

Archived