Yu-Gi-Oh or Death Note?

Yu-Gi-Oh or Death Note?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Yu-Gi-Oh or Death Note?

• Yu-Gi-Oh!
    • Death Note

Death note of course, Yugioh was turned into a series for pushing playing cards before it even reached us english speaking fokes. Death note was an awesome series, I still occassionally watch episodes when bored. Although I did watch some of the early Japanese versions of Yugioh and was interested in the first ones, much more bad ass than the 4kids version.

I'd have to go with Yu-Gi-Oh. I've always been a fan' date=' and I love the game.

The original Yu-Gi-Oh is the best though, the GX is slipping rapidly into an area of no return as far as anime goes :S

[/quote']

Have you even watched Death Note?

didn't think so.

DEATH NOTE FTW!!!!

I'd have to go with Yu-Gi-Oh. I've always been a fan' date=' and I love the game.

The original Yu-Gi-Oh is the best though, the GX is slipping rapidly into an area of no return as far as anime goes :S

[/quote']

Have you even watched Death Note?

didn't think so.

DEATH NOTE FTW!!!!

dude, awesome

MAH WURDS EXACTLY

AND i know where to watch it online....PM me and I'll tell

death note: its about a note book that can kill u. 2/3 of all the action is, ppl talking in there head. very hard to get into sence its over the top boring in the first 2 eps. Orignal

Yugioh: Is about a card game... that will kill u. 9/10 of the action is, in card battles. very hard to get into if ur not into that sort of thing. Orignal

there very even in my heart so idk

so i vote for berserk XD

I would have to go with Death Note, except I hated the last episode. The ending they gave it just sucked >_<

But, yeah, I'd still have to go with Death Note if only for the greater entertainment value.

Archived