[Cardfight!! Vanguard] Cards of the Day 6/14/12 - Silver Torn Dragon Tamer, Lequier

[center][img]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa187/nu_23/Card%20of%20the%20Day/vgd_today2-18.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][color=#3A3A3A][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(228, 238, 242)]Activate【V】 [/background][/size][/font][/color][b]Limit Break 4[/b][color=#3A3A3A][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(228, 238, 242)] (This ability is active if you have 4 or more damage): [Counter Blast(3)] Choose up to 1 of each grade 3, grade 2, grade 1 and grade 0 《[/background][/size][/font][/color][url="http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Pale_Moon"]Pale Moon[/url][color=#3A3A3A][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(228, 238, 242)]》 from your soul, and call them to separate rear-guard circles.[/background][/size][/font][/color][/center]
[center][color=#3A3A3A][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(228, 238, 242)]Auto【V】: When your 《[url="http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Pale_Moon"]Pale Moon[/url]》 is placed on a rear-guard circle from the soul, this unit gets Power +3000 until end of turn.[/background][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center]Card Lore: [color=#333333][background=rgb(236, 243, 247)]She is one of the dozen or so Dragon Tamers said to exist on the planet. She possesses a whip made of the ultra-rare material "Silverthorn", which is renowned for its exorcising and demon-slaying properties. Her right eye always has a scarlet glow, allowing her to instantly use the extremely potent magic of "Charming", causing all but the most willful and stubborn souls who look directly at her eye to instantly become her slaves. The reason the so called Millennium Elf, who has been said to have lived for at least a thousand years, joined "Pale Moon" is because of her "current hobby". Those who become her slaves follow her, serving their entire lives in her name until they die. Seeing their mistress' form until the end, they always smile, feeling satisfied, even as their bodies fall apart and blow away like dust.[/background][/color][/center]
[center]______[/center]
[center]English Format:[/center]
[center][img]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa187/nu_23/Card%20of%20the%20Day/june-15-b.jpg[/img][/center]

[center]____[/center]

[center]Card Lore Credits: NeoArkadia of NeoArkCradle[/center]

[center]My thoughts: Um. Holy s**t.[/center]

0: New Starter.
1: Grab a 7K or the Vanilla 8K if you're running it, OORRRRRRR grab that Purple Trapezist that you should be running in the first place.
2: Grab any Grade 2 Pale Moon you feel like you'll need. Doesn't matter which.
3: Grab Alice.

Proceed to beat face with new units on the field.

[quote name='Johnny Raptor' timestamp='1339728754' post='5957145']
1: Grab a 7K or the Vanilla 8K if you're running it, OORRRRRRR grab that Purple Trapezist that you should be running in the first place.
2: Grab any Grade 2 Pale Moon you feel like you'll need. Doesn't matter which.

[/quote]

And its a limit breakers so you possibly have 1 or more counterblast to play with CB's or Alice and Co....yep Pale Moon Super boss!

To be fair, I think the Seesaw Units aren't going to see use with this one, considering that this is a Limit Break that you wait for. You bide the time, and then suddenly DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP all over the place.

I could retract my statement if anyone with better expertise (coughLilycough) on Pale Moon would speak up.

Card Lore has been added. Enjoy.

Pale Moon's biggest problem, from what I've found, is that they could never hit big numbers and therefore never tempt more than 2 cards to be dropped at a time. This? Potentially 30k without boost

[quote name='Johnny Raptor' timestamp='1339728754' post='5957145']
[b]2: Grab any Grade 2 Pale Moon you feel like you'll need. Doesn't matter which.[/b]
[/quote]

fyi it's obvious that Pale Moon are getting a Damage Unflipper now, so you could grab that.

Archived