1 ~ 13
4 Midnight Bunny
4 Purple Trapezist
3 Underworld Hypnotist
2 Jumping Crain

2 ~ 12
4 Jumping Jill
4 Nitro Juggler
4 [url=http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Night_Dance_Queen]Dark Night Dance Queen[/url]

3 ~ 8
4 [url=http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Silver_Torn_Dragon_Tamer%2C_Lequier]Silver Torn Dragon Tamer, Lequier[/url]
4 Nightmare Doll, Alice

Again, just theory. Going to test afterwards.

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Circus Freak' timestamp='1341589750' post='5968626']
what
also

-2 seesaw
+2 quantum
[/quote]

the deck in general. I find the effects of the cards in the deck to be lackluster without at least 6 in soul at g3

I mean, look at the deck, its meant to grab from soul, but, where is your soul charging.you don't have a way to get things into your soul to switch them out really, and that hurts the deck if your playing the the purple doll combo.
in addition, your using dance queen. while it is a good card, it uses up your cbing. which in this deck it is vital to have.

course that is a problem with the clan, they just plain out need more basic support to their style, they more un-flipping, and more soul charging.

I've played pale moon a lot, I understand their needs, and the need for it to have cb ammo is so high that I"m considering running seesaw loser at 4 just to recycle heals and get a chance at more cbing.

[quote name='werewolfjedi' timestamp='1341595336' post='5968687']
the deck in general. I find the effects of the cards in the deck to be lackluster without at least 6 in soul at g3
I mean, look at the deck, its meant to grab from soul, but, where is your soul charging.you don't have a way to get things into your soul to switch them out really, and that hurts the deck if your playing the the purple doll combo.
in addition, your using dance queen. while it is a good card, it uses up your cbing. which in this deck it is vital to have.
course that is a problem with the clan, they just plain out need more basic support to their style, they more un-flipping, and more soul charging,
[/quote]

wtf. Have you read Skyhigh Walker? :s

[quote name='werewolfjedi' timestamp='1341595600' post='5968690']
um, hello. it's a 10 k blocker.
that makes it something I feel the need to hold on too unless absolutely necessary.
they just plain out need more unflipping.
[/quote]

Wow. Have you played the deck? The best play to make off of Lequier is to go into Skyhigh Walker, Jumping Jill, Trapezist and Alice. That way you have a bunch of different columns, as well as an empty space on the board to place down a better Unit. :l

[quote name='Circus Freak' timestamp='1341595798' post='5968692']
Wow. Have you played the deck? The best play to make off of Lequier is to go into Skyhigh Walker, Jumping Jill, Trapezist and Alice. That way you have a bunch of different columns, as well as an empty space on the board to place down a better Unit. :l
[/quote]
not saying that isn't a good play.
what I am saying is that every time I've sent to soul for the unflip, I regret doing that cause then I'm pushed to 5 damage for not having the guard.
and yes, the deck wants damage, but sitting at 5 is difficult and lets the opponent start picking off my rgs, cause if I block for them, they target the vg more and then I die, which is the crutch of the deck, it relies on it's rg to deal all the extra damage at the end game for the turn around.

now then, onto the other issue. what your soul's make up, what's your plan there, as I feel like just rainbow magician and 1 juggler set may not be enough to make the switching effects useful

[quote name='werewolfjedi' timestamp='1341596216' post='5968694']
not saying that isn't a good play.
what I am saying is that every time I've sent to soul for the unflip, I regret doing that cause then I'm pushed to 5 damage for not having the guard.
and yes, the deck wants damage, but sitting at 5 is difficult and lets the opponent start picking off my rgs, cause if I block for them, they target the vg more and then I die, which is the crutch of the deck, it relies on it's rg to deal all the extra damage at the end game for the turn around.
now then, onto the other issue. what your soul's make up, what's your plan there, as I feel like just rainbow magician and 1 juggler may not be enough to make the switching effects useful
[/quote]

You ride the stuff that you want to get out. Then, Dance Night Queen and Juggler, as well as Magician, all end up making the Soul for me. I will really only ever need to get Alice in the soul myself, but that should be fairly easy as I can just ride it and get it in there asap.

[quote name='Circus Freak' timestamp='1341596358' post='5968695']
You ride the stuff that you want to get out. Then, Dance Night Queen and Juggler, as well as Magician, all end up making the Soul for me. I will really only ever need to get Alice in the soul myself, but that should be fairly easy as I can just ride it and get it in there asap.
[/quote]

so your throwing in a 4th ride into your plan? not bad, but it feels pretty dangerious.
overall though, I think you have the right idea, it's just not my style of playing the deck.

I'm working a sword dancer build personally, I find the soul switch on the drive to be a useful surprise against my opponent, but the need to target a g3 on the field, even if it's alice into alice just for the attack, really hurts the chances of it triggering. and so I find myself gravitating to a nova style build that runs 10 g3, making up the defense for it with 4 perfect guards, but the deck doesn't have a drop to draw g1, making this a very annoying thing.

Archived