Anime/TV Card Templates Finished :)

I got bored, and felt like making HQ TV style Yugioh photoshop templates.

I just finished ALL anime/tv card templates, including: Effect Monsters, Normal Monsters, Traps, Spells, Ritual Monsters, Legendary Dragon, Synchro Monsters, Dark Synchro Monsters, Tokens, Fusion Monsters, and Xyz Monsters. (Decided not to do the god card templates, I could just do them when/if I need em)

EDIT: Saved in full quality and made the anti-rip more transparent. Also decided to make a spell card to show that template as well.

Cyber Dragon:

cyberdragon.jpg

EDIT: I've removed some most of the images so that I can make some necessarily changes. I'll re-upload them later.

Also, that "Thou Shal Not Steal" Stuff is the anti-rip. I'm not actually religious, and I just thought it was funny in my opinion as an inside joke.

Compare those to what I used as my main reference:

504px-BlueEyesWhiteDragon-EN-Anime-DM.png

If requested, I'll show some of my other templates, but I just don't feel like adding the anti-rip for each one right now. I also haven't decided if I will sell or release (or not give them away at all).

I made them because someone decided not to sell their templates. Anyone who knows me will knows that if I want something, I'll find a way to get it. In this case, I just made them myself.

I put a lot of effort into every detail of this, from the shading of the atk/def boxes to fixing discoloration pixel by pixel. It took me a few days work to get every template the way I liked it.

Feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

EDIT: I owe a big thanks and an ample portion of the credits to CameronBarton, the MSE Tv style template, others for the stars and attribute icons, and some font maker whose font I used and adjusted. Although I put the templates through pixel-by-pixel scruteny and editing, these wouldn't have turned out nearly as good without a place to start that these sources provided. Thank you all :)

Normally I wouldn't say anything, but I checked something out. Your card looks strikingly similar. Placement of the picture and level stars is exact, and it has the exact same resolution. Both 400x580. If you took the card itself and changed some stuff around, I don't mind, but at least credit me.

cyberdragon-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Normally I wouldn't say anything, but I checked something out. Your card looks strikingly similar. Placement of the picture and level stars is exact, and it has the exact same resolution. Both 400x580. If you took the card itself and changed some stuff around, I don't mind, but at least credit me.

cyberdragon-1.jpg

Ahh. My bad. I used a number of different images as refrence and some ripping and touched them up. I didn't know the source of all of the original Images I used for this. Sorry for not responding sooner, school has been taking away a lot of my free time. I'll add you to credits on the OP.

Archived