Dark Fairy Contest FINISHED DON'T ENTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NDS

(THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED!!!!!!)

This is a competition to make a Dark Monster/Fairy/Effect with this effect: The controller of this card must pay 500LP every battle phase (This is not optional) If you pay 1000LP instead of 500LP this card gains 1000ATK untill the end phase.

Contest ends on 10th of March

Rules:

NO COPYING OF PICTURES

Good grammar (More chance of winning)

Nothing rude or offensive.

AND HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

1st = 3rep and 20 Points

2nd = 1 rep and 10points

3rd = 10Points

4th or highly commended = 5 points

Feel free to reserve an entry or quit midway.

Reserved Entries:

Shonenhikada

Loren (Done)

72 :3

E.g of card :2vnqq2s.jpg

Pyreanorthebloodelf.jpg

card lore :The controller of this card must pay 500 Life Points during the Battle Phase of their turn (This is not optional). If you pay 1000 Life Points instead of 500 Life Points this card gains 1000 ATK until the End Phase of your turn. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle and sends it the Graveyard. Select 1 card in your opponent's hand and remove it from play.

OCG's????? Sorry never heard of... And feel free to add effects if u want to but it must have the effect listed. I'll rate them on art, how realistic they are and the grammar mainly. Also must be fairy and dark type :) (When i say realistic i mean if they're are any added effects that are totally unstoppable or the ATK and DEF is too high i won't pick you as a winner)

OCG's????? Sorry never heard of... And feel free to add effects if u want to but it must have the effect listed. I'll rate them on art' date=' how realistic they are and the grammar mainly. Also must be fairy and dark type :) (When i say realistic i mean if they're are any added effects that are totally unstoppable or the ATK and DEF is too high i won't pick you as a winner)

[/quote']

OCG= Official Card Grammar... just means the effect is worded wrong... Probably should say, 'Pay either 500 Life Points (this is not optional) or 1000 Life Points during each of your Battle Phase. If you paid 1000 Life Points increase the ATK of this card by 1000 until the End Phase of the turn you activated this effect.' Or at least something close to that.. Actually... what happens if you don't pay? Should probably say '..Pay either 500 Life Points (this is not optional) or 1000 Life Points during each of your Battle Phase. If you cannot, this card is destroyed...' Hope I helped. =P Oh.. and entry reserved.. :3

I sort of copyed an archfiends LP cost effect lol. If it isn't optional theres no point in adding consequences if you have to pay LP anyway :)

And i'll keep your suggestion in mind for other cards i make but feel free to phrase the effect as u wish. Just make sure it isn't totally different :D

Here's my entry... I made 2 tho... Just made the second one with your effect word per word... but the first one is still my entry...

[align=center]I do not own the artwork used for my cards. I only use them as a means of increasing the overall quality and effect of my work. I do not claim ownership of them.

Mary-TheUnsatisfiedMaiden1.jpgMary-TheUnsatisfiedMaiden2.jpg[/align]

-I will give credit later...

Here's MINE! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

attachment.php?aid=24786

Gak change the effect or i'll disquilfy u... it says quite clearly what the effect should be and u haven't taken my contest seriously. "Your foolish challenger" is totally pointless in an effect so change ur card or i won't count u on the judging.

and to others in this contest U MUST USE THE EFFECT I WROTE AT THE START. All those who did write the effect correctly i salute u!

Here is mine hope its kool

BaltarbringerofDoom.jpg

Effect Text: The controller of this card must pay 500 Life Points every battle phase (This is not optional) If you pay 1000 Life Points instead of 500 Life Points this card gains 1000 ATK untill the end phase. In addition during battle between this attacking card and a Defencse Position monster whose DEF is lower then the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

ok sry i couldn't post winners yesterday (Too many connections my ass)

in 1st: ChronosCrowler (Gratz!)

2nd:MjRiku

3rd:72Night

4th:Loren

I will give the rep and points shortly :)

Oh and Shonen i posted who i was judging be4 u edited and i couldn't get online yesterday so ur edit was too late. sry!

Archived