Grade 2 (14)

4 Oracle Guardian Wiseman
4 Promise Daughter
4 Silent Tom
2 Battle Sister Mocha

Grade 3 (4)

4 Scarlet Witch, Koko

I think I found a new favourite.

I'm guessing you just didn't feel like typing the heal triggers in there.

Anywho I think you're putting to much faith in the draw triggers. I mean outside of the Dark Cats you're not really drawing or gaining hand advantage. I mean yes you have the lulu-koko set up but that's a one turn trick. Luck Bird's, Psychic Bird's, Deer can constantly give you more aid after turn 3. Also this build seems like it would hurt badly if you didn't open with a koko in hand and with only 4 g3's that could be quite hard to pull off.

Personally I think you are better off manipulating the soul instead trying to constantly keep it at zero. But all of my changes seems like it would totally changed the decks feel and I don't want to do that. So I would definitely say.

-2 truth watcher
+2 Meteor Break Wizard or Battle Sister souffle

For if Koko doesn't show up or you need some extra rear guard muscle these G3's should be sufficient

Yeah forgot the heals but they're obvious enough that I don't feel the need to edit them in.

See, the problem arises is that too many cards are inherently dead too much of the time, I want to basically abuse all the cards I have at my disposal as much as I can, and I want to focus on the Koko ride as much as I can. The thing with the Koko ride, is that I obviously need to draw it, so naturally 4 Dark Cats and 6 Draws, if I find this isn't enough (I've barely played since I built this since I just haven't felt like it much recently) then I'll up to 8 draws. One thing I've learned from other decks is that honestly missriding is pretty much giving up right then and there, so I want to focus as much on the Koko ride as possible and optimise the rest of my units.

Dunno how well I explained that, it's 4 am and I have a headache, just quickly wanted to respond to it since I saw it.

I you don't "have" the meteor break but since you hardly do any counterblasting with OTT decks anyway (because it is the most trolled clan of the game) I just think they provide rg support and if your starter is lulu I can't really see how you can missride since any g3 triggers her effect and then you can ride the koko over the other G3 and get her eff. If you keep the truth watchers you can even use their skill to drop the soul back to 0

Thing is, I did originally use 3 Meteor Breaks, and they didn't do anything. In the games I tested I always got to ride Koko and by and large that's what I want to focus on doing. The thing with Meteor Break is it gives me a sub-standard Rear-guard. The idea right now is that I'll never get grade locked before being on Grade 2, and generally with the draw power I'll hit grade 3 anyway. With Meteor Break, it becomes a CB chugging Promise Daughter that can't hit MLB. But like I said, when I actually get to testing it more I may decide to go with 2 Meteor Breaks.

Archived