Click here if you want your cards to become... real life cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cardlorda.j2

Hi this is cardlorda.j2 with the biggest constest of all time.

I'm am holding a contest for 3 star card makers and over only.

What you have to do is post in any of your best sets you've ever made, they can be old or new, anything you like. These card's will be sent to some of the world wide gaming corparations to ask if they can be made in to real card's, any of your own card's can be sent as long as you are a 3 star or over member, this contest is all about brains, skill and yu-gi-oh pasion, so just post your best card's and then i will round up all the best ones i see, and they will be sent. Only 5 member's will have there set's sent, so do your best. I will pm the five member's who win, and also all 4 star and over members will get a rep, just for taking part in this contest, any body who copy's or post's bad things about other card's will be disqualified, if your not taking part you will get a neg rep. Just to be sure on rules,

1. No copying.

2. No negative comment's.

3. No 1-2 star card maker's.

4. No braking other ordinary card maker rules.

To all the people who take part good bye and good luck, this contest will end on the 30th April, so you have plenty of time to post.

p.s. tell all other card makers about this topic. That way it will be more of a good contest.

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEWACKY.jpgthestrifeofgreed.jpg

Gabesa-1.jpgWeaponMalfunction.jpg

Sariel-1.jpgValkyrieSvana.jpg

embraceoflove.jpgLightlord.jpg

ExonSoldier-ClassB-1.jpg

THE MAD HATTER SQUAD

ThemadHatterSquad-1.jpg

SINCE IT HAS A LOT OF STUFF HERE'S THE EFFECT

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have its Type treated as Spellcaster, Warrior, or Beast, Apply the correct effect according to this card's Type:

•Warrior-Destroy 1 monster on the field.

•Spellcaster-Destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field.

•Beast-Return 1 monster on the field to its owner's hand.

Oh yeah, i can't believe i never mentioned this.

Chances are, you're not gonna go anywhere with cards you send if they have artwork that isn't yours. Cuz it's not your art and if the cards were made, problems could rise very quickly.

I've just had a quick change of heart, I am deciding to end this contest on the date below,

1/4/2008,

if your bad at math's, that means,

The first of April, TWO-THOUSAND AND EIGHT.

If you can't read then just give it a try, if you can't do math's there is the writing, if you aren't even trying, i repeat TRYING to read any then ignore this post.[/size]

I've just had a quick change of heart' date=' I am deciding to end this contest on the date below,

[b']1/4[/b]/2008,

If you can't read then just give it a try, if you can't do math's there is the writing, if you aren't even trying, i repeat TRYING to read any then ignore this post.[/size]

thats january 4th...

you mean 4/1/2008.

I have already said on my last contest it has ended' date=' it ended last night, and also the winner's wont have all the card's sent it's to much to print and send.

[/quote']

we all knew it.

just email it...

and we all know that you lied.

deal with it.

I've just had a quick change of heart' date=' I am deciding to end this contest on the date below,

[b']1/4[/b]/2008,

thats january 4th...

you mean 4/1/2008.

no that means that is from somewhere else except america because they write the date in different ways

Archived