Imperial Creations™

Astolfo

Oh sh*t. So sorry. I didn't have nearly enough time with my new schedule here in Korea (excuses excuses, I know D:), but now, it's almost done Cherry. I'm just editing it to make it a bit better and smoother, then some finishing touches and it's done! :D So sorry Cherry about the gigantic delay. DX

It's so freaking moist and warm here. I hate that weather combo. >.> And no d*mn air conditioning most of the time, because not enough electricity, so to be safe. >.> And tada~ You said you want it to be better than everyone else's so far? *wink* No? Okay, this should be good for you. (I hope. Can't put enough things into logos without render allowance, and/or complete size allowance. >.> This is why I like tags better. >.>)

Version 1 (to your size request):

11vqio3.png

Text might be a bit small, other things, so if you want, here's version 2, at better size:

2saba51.png

I hope you like it. :D

Sonic, your order's gonna be awesome (hopefully >.>), and on express delivery. :D

EDIT: Gaaah. The 2nd one (maybe 1st) has a cut off edge. I'll fix it later. Need to eat now. >.>

EDIT 2: Fixed.

Okay, since 'Night was unable to do this order (And I'm pretty sure you can actually work with it), I'm going to see if your response to this order will be any different. I also edited it so it matches your order form.

Tag

Text: Ranger Together, Guardians Forever!

Render/Stock: http://2.bp.blogspot...60489484848.jpg

Size: I prefer the default.

Coloring: Anything that would go best with the text and details, along with the entire tag itself (If you will). So, surprise me.

Details: If you could possibly find the font, or one very similar to it, used for the Power Rangers logos and use it in a similar fashion for the text, that would be appreciated.

If you can't work with it either, then at least I tried. BTW, is this order the third one after Cherry's or is that sale done with? I've paid for it either way, so I just want to be sure.

It's the 2nd one after Cherry's so it would be free. ^^ I'll send the points back now. However, as Chaos Sonic had an order in before you, I'll get to yours right after his, if that's fine with you. Also, the 6 focal points (each Ranger and then text) aren't going to work out so well... But if you want, I can still try. And for the text, don't you mean, 'Rangers Together, Guardians Forever!' ? Also, if you want, I can either do it as two lines with one on top of the other, but do you still want the comma no matter what? Also, the somewhat huge color differences and lighting differences are going to be annoying, but I'll still try. ^^ I might have to refuse it later, but I'll try my best.

Guest Iwasawa

Show me dem logos.

Text: Horde of the Infected

Render: None.

Size: (Optional. Otherwise 478X250 by default.) Default.

Coloring: Barf. I'm not kidding.

Details: It should be awesome. If it isnt awesome I will stab you. K?

It's the 2nd one after Cherry's so it would be free. ^^ I'll send the points back now.

Awesome! :)

However, as Chaos Sonic had an order in before you, I'll get to yours right after his, if that's fine with you.

Take your time.

Also, the 6 focal points (each Ranger and then text) aren't going to work out so well... But if you want, I can still try.

I'd like to see how well you can do it.

And for the text, don't you mean, 'Rangers Together, Guardians Forever!' ?

Yep, right on point.

Also, if you want, I can either do it as two lines with one on top of the other, but do you still want the comma no matter what?

Guess I forgot to mention that, but yeah.

Also, the somewhat huge color differences and lighting differences are going to be annoying, but I'll still try. ^^ I might have to refuse it later, but I'll try my best.

That perserverance for you. :D

I'll be waiting for that masterpiece. Like I said, do what you think works with the stock and text. You're at your best when you take as long as you need to. ;)

Oh, Chaos? Just realized something, but your 'stock' for your tag request... Ehhh... Just have two issues. First, I'm usually fine with working with stocks, but something like this is a bit more annoying to work with, having to do more things to use it like a normal render would've been used, and second, even if you render this particular image, it would be difficult, and the render would be more suited for something like an avatar. I try to avoid too squarish stocks, unless they're big enough or such, that I can crop out the main part (head, body, etc) and do my magic with. So... since you did have an order in, I'll give you some leeway. Turn in a more suitable stock, but preferably render to me within around 3 days of this post, and I'll do it. If not, sincere apologies, but refused. If you find a suitable stock however though, but you want a render of it done, I'll take it to Yin or some other renderer, and ask if they can do it. If not, I'll just work around it a little bit and hide parts and such to make a good tag. ^^ Sorry about this notice.

( ._.) Thanks for the praise. I'm glad you like it. :D It's just the gradient, the quality of the cracks in the ground and things. Aaaaaaagggggggggghhhhhhh. D:

No I like it too. I think that the quality of the cracks makes better. I don't why though, I just makes it awesome.

Logo

Text: Skyracy

Render: n/a

Size: Depending on the manner it is portrayed, I'll trust your judgement.

Coloring: Green as a very subtle touch to it, but more so driven in an Pirate Ship theme if you catch my drift.

Details: It's for an RP so I do expect top notch qualatah. I would like it so that the S is embedded in some sort of gear, which has an angel's wing spouting from the upper-left corner of the gear (where the upper-left bit of the S curves) and maybe some feathers fluttered here and there; otherwise, make it look nice. I can trust your work, it's always amazing :3

• 3 weeks later...

I took a little hiatus, but coming back to the huge wall of orders, and considering my own skill, I really don't think I can achieve the kind of skill you'd probably want, and the thanks I had gotten so far, were probably more for just being polite, and not too sincere. I'm fine with that, but I don't think I can do this kind of thing, guys. I'm sorry to all of you, and I hope it's not too much of a crusher for you. I'm sorry to Chaos especially, because I had apologized for not getting the order done in a timely fashion (or at all for that matter), and the fact we had worked out a better render and all.

C4, your request is practically impossible... Sorry. :c

Spike, your request isn't too bad, so try taking it to Requests. Those get done fast there.

Sorry Chaos... The render overall was kind of LQ, and I should've rejected it, but for sake of you, I tried to do it, and it didn't get very good results. xP

Kyng, if your request isn't already done by Alpha (if I remember correctly), try posting it in Requests. There's gonna be a few people who might like to do those sort of stuff. I already know someone like .Rai would. ^^

Again, I sincerely apologize, and take this token from me, please, you guys. Anyways, this is probably going to be close to my last few posts here on YCM, as I moved over to CGC, and focusing on both is kind of hard and all. I'll still be here, occasionally posting just random little pieces of GFX, and PM'ing friends to have fun with, or just post occasionally in Games. But anyway, goodbye YCM, and again, sorry to these people, of which were all my friends, mostly. Goodbye YCM~

• 2 months later...
Guest Aqua Force

Logo

Text: Riptide Sprites (Could be caps, depending on your vision)

Render: None, I will be adding my own sprites.

Size: The default size I suppose.

Coloring: A variety of blue colours, going from a dark blue at the bottom to a cyan colour at the top.

Details: Sort of 8-Bit, retro, arcade style, if you're any good with that sort of thing (Mind, if you don't want to, you can just do a gradient type of thing). There are no curves in the letters, they are all sort of block-ish. If you're feeling ambitious (And if it's possible to put on a forum topic), make it animated, with sprite bubbles floating up around the logo and the colour sort of moving up and down so that the colours sort of change.

I'm not sure if this is within your area of expertise, so just do a gradient type of thing if you can't do retro type stuff (If you do do that forget about the animation)

Do your best!

Archived