Return of the Orichalcos (Finishing/PG-13/OOC)

[quote name='Merciful Idiot' timestamp='1345434927' post='6011250']
It's the post BEFORE that, Jedi >.>
[/quote]
[color=green][b]"My dear Jared, you do realize I had been considering to name you a Swordsman?"[/b][/color] Archetype Alexander stated as matter-of-fact. [color=green][b]"You were one of the highest candidates, along with Carla - who's now definite - as well as Lucas, Syria, and Albtrum. If you mind, could you please step back? The daughter of Itsu Solace is [i]mine.[/i]...actually, you don't have a choice, but hey, do whatever you like."[/b][/color]

The woman in a boy's body tilted his/her head.

[color=green][b]"And you, Chosen One. Why have the Legendary Dragons returned anyway? I can [i]smell[/i] it on you."[/b][/color] He/She continued, disgusted. [color=green][b]"Well then, what do you say about a duel, owner of...Critias?"[/b][/color]

your one before it

yeah, I totally don't see the post your talking about XD

oh wait, I found it......that didn't load before.... stupid firefox -.-

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote]Yeah...about that. No one wanted to tell you about it, but we moved your throne to the third floor bathroom. We put a normal throne we got off of eBay in place of it. So...that explains that possible plothole...[/quote]

Arche: [color=green][b][i]WHAT?! WHO PUT MY BELOVED THRONE HERE?!?[/i][/b] WHOEVER DID THIS SHALL HAVE [b]HIS SOUL SACRIFICED AND SUFFER FOR ALL ETERNITY WITHIN THE DEPTHS OF THE ORICHALCOS!!!!!!!![/b][/color]

[quote]Ugh... how to respond...[/quote]

Not really difficult. Sorta. Just punch out Alexander. Well, TFF's sleeping right now so Atsuko won't be appearing for a bit. Sorry.

[quote name='Merciful Idiot' timestamp='1345447586' post='6011333']
Arche: [color=green][b][i]WHAT?! WHO PUT MY BELOVED THRONE HERE?!?[/i][/b] WHOEVER DID THIS SHALL HAVE [b]HIS SOUL SACRIFICED AND SUFFER FOR ALL ETERNITY WITHIN THE DEPTHS OF THE ORICHALCOS!!!!!!!![/b][/color]
[/quote]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

anyway, I introduced myself, how do you still not know my name >.>

okay last post from me for the night.
and yes, shock pistol. who said we couldn't have non dueling equipment? :P
not that I expect that shooting someone like archtype earth would do jack s***
but it's good flavor

[quote name='Merciful Idiot' timestamp='1345447586' post='6011333']
[/quote]

It was that guy Bertram. You know? The same guy who ended up dying your hair pink while you were asleep and stole your O richalcos magic to turn that guy Trevor into a chicken.

[quote]
It was that guy Bertram. You know? The same guy who ended up dying your hair pink while you were asleep and stole your O richalcos magic to turn that guy Trevor into a chicken. [/quote]
Arche: [color=green][b][i]WHAAAAT?! THAT....[/i][/b][/color]
[spoiler=spoilered due to its massivety]
[size=8][color=green][b][i]TTRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/i][/b][/color][/size]
[size=8][color=green][b][i][/spoiler][/i][/b][/color][/size]

[quote name='Russell Taurus Oxford' timestamp='1345452646' post='6011363']
Pistols, FEH!! I'd rather knock the fatherf*ucker out with a punch to the skull.

... well, not *me* personally, of course, but Russ and the other wrestlers would probably try it.
[/quote]
That's what I did in an RP once.
You know how, in Pokemon, if you walk into the line of sight of a Trainer, they force you to battle?
One of my characters was in a hurry, so I parodied that, and had my character punch the opposing Trainer in the face as they were talking before their Pokemon battle.

[quote name='TheFinalFan' timestamp='1345468015' post='6011452']
That's what I did in an RP once.
You know how, in Pokemon, if you walk into the line of sight of a Trainer, they force you to battle?
One of my characters was in a hurry, so I parodied that, and had my character punch the opposing Trainer in the face as they were talking before their Pokemon battle.
[/quote]

Ha, too epic XD

But you know, nobody minds Pokemon battling, which is pretty much like pitting dogs against each other. And aren't dogfights illegal? Not only that, but they have Leagues and competitions and contests and pretty much the whole world is centered around them...what cruel humans, in hindsight.

Archived