Mushroom Cards (MapleStory)

SephirothKirby

There may be a few errors, but I think I did a pretty good job. I am worried about their power, though. I considered making it 1000 < 1400 < 1800 < 2200, but I dunno, I want your input.

Also, the pictures are absolute crap, especially Charm of the Undead (which will probably be the first to change), but it's not exactly easy to get pictures with wonderful backgrounds of these guys.

Anyway, tell me what you think.

MSCard_01.pngMSCard_02.png

MSCard_03.pngMSCard_04.png

MSCard_07.pngMSCard_05.png

MSCard_06.pngMSCard_08.png

And because it's hard to read, the effect of Zombie MushMom:

[This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. It can only be Special summoned by the effect of "Charm of the Undead". When you control this face-up monster on your side of the field, you may negate any spell or trap cards your opponents activated that involve the graveyard. When this card is sent from the field to the graveyard it is removed from play.]

• 4 months later...

Very good cards, but some of the names are a bit wierd (But funny), like MushMom, and *Snickers* Horny Mushroom...LOL! But still, i like the way that the Effects are realated to each other and yet, they are different for each card (E.g. Green mushroom is unaffected by Trap cards, while Blue Mushroom is unaffected by Magic cards), and the Zombie cards are good too! Well done; 8/10.

• 7 months later...

Archived