(IRL) angel feather beatdown.

I was going this before the erogile decks started sprouting, and my deck wins more than that one,
by far, I win the "mirror" matches every time.

in addition, I will be putting down a build idea for the shamsel beatdown as well.

grade0 17
1 thermometer angel
4 bouquet toss messenger (d)
4 critical hit angel (c)
4 happy bell nociel (s)
4 sunny smile (h)

grade1 13
4 burst shot bethnael
4 thousand ray pegasus
3 pure keeper requiel
2 crutch rifle angel

grade2 12
3 holy zone penemue
3 million ray pegasus
3 gattling shot barbiel
3 love machine gun nociel

grade3 8
4 drill bullet geniel
3 the phoenix calamity flame
1 circular saw kiriel

I have seen that most people want to run the healing wave g3 cause it gets boosted +@ when it gets boosted, but since the deck runs stand triggers, and I know that my opponent may have and 11 vg, +trigger, it makes it a bad stand target. drill is a good stand choice here cuase it can still hit and then therefore costs my opponent another card, keeping the pressure on, and without a trigger, on the 11 again, drill costs 2 points og guard, so they ether have a drop a trigger, or 2 other cards. this hits amazingly hard and is always a threat.
in addition, I actually WANT my opponent to think about guardind their rgs, because you throw a 20k attack on a rear guard, they go "f*** that" and lose 1 card
. I attack with 18, and they 2 card guard! wtf is this I don't even.
in the end, the deck shoots for 2 card blocks across the board endgame. it hits so hard that my opponent cant fight back effectively or they die.

also, nothing is funnier than watching the opponent hit my vg,, drop an extra crit, I drop 2 triggers, and ruin their final turn call. vg's at 24. I dare you to find a way to hit me through my 5 card hand

now then, the shamsel deck.

1 hope child turiel
4 bouquet toss messenger (d)
4 critical hit angel (c)
4 happy bell nociel (s)
4 sunny smile (h)

4thousand ray
4burst shot
2 clutch rilfe
3 pure keeper

4 million
4 doctoriod
4 machinegun noicel

2 drill bullet
3 flame
3 shamsel.

the deck build is just meant to hit the hell out of the opponent's face, while grabbing every best card they have up.
it gives up the 25 big hit in the vg, to have a 20 22 21 set of hits, without triggers.

Archived