4: Falcon Knight of the Azure
4: Elixir Sommelier
4: Flame of Victory
4: Silent Punisher

Grade 1: 14

4: Knight of Elegant Skills, Gareth
4: Halo Shield, Mark
4: Sleygal Dagger
2: Charjgal (Everyone told me to run it over Tron)

Grade 2: 11

4: Knight of Superior Skill, Beaumains
3: Mage of Calamity, Tripp
2: Player of the Holy Bow, Viviane
2: Sacred Guardian Beast, Nemean Lion

Grade 3: 8

4: Great Sliver Fang, Garmore
2: Incandescent Lion, Blond Ezel
2: Holy Mage, Manawydan

it must be nice to have more than one vanguard circle. WAIT WHAT!? YOU ONLY HAVE 1 VANGUARD CIRCLE!? BUT THAT MAKES NO SENSE, WHY ELSE WOULD YOU PLAY 6 VG GRADE 3s AND ONLY 2 REARGUARD G3s? Jack ass.

deary me did you shell out money for those pathetic ezels? Fine I suppose, I see them as being better than garmore until we get spring breeze messenger, and thats only because garmore doesn't have a decent starting vanguard yet, Kryph is there best starting vg. so yeah, tell garmore to gtfo and add an extra ezel. and wtf please for the love of god max out on Mage.

Oh Charjgal? cute but s*** without garmore. Tron? was always s***. seriously I would never invest my attacks to rearguards just to get that pile of s*** to work. Since you will focus on ezel, use Silver Fang Witch. still boosts ezel to 20k, but you get a +1 from it and abuse the extra soul you get.

Also stop posting f***ing Gold Paladins. holy s*** if you're going to have a f***ing war over optimality then settle your differences over msn or some s***. reposting won't do you s*** except make you look desperate.

let me put it into lay mans term:
Kryph > Cron
therefore Ezel > Garmore
and # of rearguard g3s like many should be > vg g3s because you have more rearguard columns than vanguard columns. Therefore don't run f***ing garmore and play more mage.

Tron is a really bad card and you get the same guarding potential off of silver fang witch but a +1 draw, which the deck needs do to lack of hand advantage.

[quote name='Circus Freak' timestamp='1342077973' post='5975186']
Because you're going to lose?
[/quote]

No, because I don't take this game seriously enough to play on a competitive level..not yet at least.

Only game I actually invest time in and play on a competitive level is YGO.

[quote name='Le Magician' timestamp='1342078163' post='5975188']
No, because I don't take this game seriously enough to play on a competitive level..not yet at least.
Only game I actually invest time in and play on a competitive level is YGO.
[/quote]

So why bother posting decks if they're not competitive and you're not willing to take advice on them?

[quote name='Circus Freak' timestamp='1342078216' post='5975189']
So why bother posting decks if they're not competitive and you're not willing to take advice on them?
[/quote]

Never said I'm not willing to take advice, I just don't take advice from a******s.

Its just a game, there is no need for someone to go off on a rant and insult others as archfiend's black did. If you have suggestions...or disagree with the card choices...you can make your point while being respectful.

[quote name='Archfiend's Black' timestamp='1342078553' post='5975192']
Oh wow you are a massive coon, not knowing who I am. Don't worry, I know who you are though. And I know for a fact that you're just a generic randy when it comes to yugioh. Must be sad to know that your attempts to focus your efforts yields little fruit eh?
[/quote]

Lol...I really don't care who you are though...and it doesn't matter if you know who I am.

But hey...like I said...if carrying on like this makes you feel like a big man carry on :)

[quote name='iCherry' timestamp='1342079683' post='5975206']
Whoever Archfiend's Black is, he is the worst Vanguard Player I've ever seen post.

Don't run Viviane. Run 6 Critical, 6 Draw. Max Holy Mage.
Just get rid of the Ezel and his little buddy altogether.
[/quote]

What should I replace Viviane with? 4th Tripp and 3rd Nemean?

[quote name='iCherry' timestamp='1342080016' post='5975211']
That sounds better than even running Viviane to begin with. I think I ran both at those numbers too.
[/quote]

Sound good...I was thinking about replacing her, just was not sure what to replace her with.

[quote name='iCherry' timestamp='1342081032' post='5975218']
You have plenty of choices. You could've even ran 2 Lop Ear Shooter and abused it with Garmore. Or even Gigantech Commander. Your changes are fine though.
[/quote]

I plan on running Lop Ear when we get it in English.

Thanks for the advice.

Finally got around to reading Archfiend Black's posts.

[IMG]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa187/nu_23/ZEXAL%20GIF/tumblr_lyxfotUbkA1qcbtelo1_250.gif[/IMG]

I approve of you, dude. I may not agree with all your points here, but I approve of you.

_____

OT:

Uh.

I guess go with Cherry's changes? Can't say I care about Gold Paladin enough to provide any proper switches since I go for the more obvious ones.

Archived