This and That

Dejhad

ok, so i'm new, and I want to know how to get your pics for cards like that?and how to post your card on the forums?this would be realy helpful

oh, and I joined a long time ago, but forgot what the site was and I looked it up throug google so...yeah...

well, for pictures, you can usually just do a google search for keywords (like words from the title you're going to use for your card). also, sites like deviantart.com have lots of good images (though you have to follow strict rules if you are using art from deviantart or a similar site, PM me if you need more details :))

as for posting your card on the forum, once you are completely done with it, save it to your desktop. then go to a site like tinypic.com and upload your card. once it's uploaded, it will give you a lst of codes. copy the IMG code (usually just by clicking on it) and paste that into your post. if you did it right, when you either submit or preview your post, you should see your card. if you have any further questions, feel free to PM me.

and, welcome back to the forum!! ^_^

Archived