New Ice Barrier Combo Cards - Spellcaster Lockdown

magemeek22

[font=georgia,serif][b][i]Ice Barrier cards, although underused and rarely seen, have great potential in them. With the power to completely shut down the enemy with Brionac and Gugnir, and the ability to maintain excellent field control, they are extremely difficult to counter when executed correctly. However, one huge problem still exists with Ice Barriers that proves difficult to overcome - the problem of being able to actually get out the cards you need and keep them on the field for the time you need them. Although Prior of the Ice Barrier does a great job of allowing for quick and powerful summons, and Magical Triangle can get strong monsters on the field, problems still exist. Defensive support is relatively weak, since signature cards like Dai-Sojo or Defender either require tributes to summon or other Ice Barrier cards on the field. On the other hand, offensive combos are easily countered by the opponent's card effects. In general, good combos USUALLY require 2 or more turns to execute, meaning that if the opponent is offensive, you're at a huge disadvantage.[/i][/b][/font]

[font=georgia,serif][b][i]Thus, I decided to make some unique support cards, entitled the "Spellcasters of the Ice Barrier" to solve this current meta issue. These five cards, comprised of 4 effect monsters and 1 XYZ monster, can be summoned almost instantaneously, and can generate immense field control in the matter of a single turn, while locking down the opponent significantly. [/i][/b][/font]

[u][b]The Cards (In Combo Order):[/b][/u]

[b][i]Card 1: "Sorceress of the Ice Barrier"[/i][/b]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/61UBC.jpg[/img]
[quote]This card can be Special Summoned by banishing one "General of the Ice Barrier" card from your Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot activate Spell cards. Once per turn, you can send one "Ice Barrier" card from your deck or hand to the Graveyard.[/quote]
[i]What's the Purpose?[/i]
Sorceress is designed to be played with cards like General Gantala or Prior of the Ice Barrier, since it can send powerful cards to the grave that can be special summoned by other cards. Although Sorceress has an moderately difficult summoning requirement, she shuts down the opponent's spells, making the cost worth it. However, its useless without Ice Barrier Generals in the Graveyard, and has no ATK, balancing the card out.

[b][i]Card 2: "Sorcerer of the Ice Barrier"[/i][/b]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/4p0UK.jpg[/img]
[quote]This card can be Special Summoned from the Graveyard by banishing two "General of the Ice Barrier" cards from your Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot activate Trap cards. Once per turn, you can add one "Ice Barrier" card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.[/quote]
Sorcerer is literally the perfect counterpart of Sorceress (if not already obvious from the name), although significantly more powerful. While it maintains the ability to be special summoned, the cost to summon it is greatly increased and very difficult to fulfill making summoning Sorcerer is extremely difficult. In combination with Sorceress, the combo is superb - the opponent's spells and traps are rendered useless, and the controller of these cards has an extremely strong defense and offense. However, the true brilliance of the combo results in Sorcerer's ability to add cards to the hand while Sorceress can send to the grave. This can allow for high-level summons with ease - use Sorceress to send a strong monster to the grave and use Sorcerer to add Prior to your hand. Prior's effect will let you summon the monster from the grave, further adding to your field control.

[b][i]Card 3: "Supreme Sorceress of the Ice Barrier"[/i][/b]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/dcQWg.jpg[/img]
[quote]This card can be Special Summoned from your hand or Graveyard by tributing one "Sorceress of the Ice Barrier" you control. While this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot activate Spell cards. Once per turn, you can send one "Ice Barrier" card from your deck or hand to the Graveyard. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, banish it and Special Summon one "Sorceress of the Ice Barrier" from your Graveyard.[/quote]
While the Sorceress of the Ice Barrier is powerful as is, the "Supreme" version is even better, since its stats are greatly increased. Additionally, when the Supreme Sorceress is sent to the Graveyard, it summons its lesser counterpart. This makes the "Supreme Sorceress of the Ice Barrier" ideal for the XYZ monster (2 cards below) since it can be discarded from the XYZ monster to fulfill its effect while also summoning another strong monster to your side of the field.

[b][i]Card 4: "Supreme Sorcerer of the Ice Barrier"[/i][/b]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/sHdyM.jpg[/img]
[quote]This card can be Special Summoned from the hand or Graveyard by tributing one "Sorcerer of the Ice Barrier" you control. While this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot activate Trap cards. Once per turn, you can add one "Ice Barrier" card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, banish it and Special Summon one "Sorcerer of the Ice Barrier" from your Graveyard.[/quote]
This card serves the same purpose as Supreme Sorceress, since it has higher stats and its extra effect makes it ideal for being XYZ Material.

[i][b]Card 5: "Greater Magical Seal of the Ice Barrier"[/b][/i]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/X2n6F.jpg[/img]
[quote]2 Level 10 "Ice Barrier" Monsters
When this card is removed from the field, Special Summon all XYZ Material attached to this card. Once per turn, you can detach one XYZ Material from this card to destroy one card your opponent controls. Once per turn, you can target one "Ice Barrier" monster on your side of the field, hand, Graveyard, or Extra Deck (excluding "Mystical Seal of the Ice Barrier"): Attach it to this card as XYZ Material.[/quote]
This card isn't exactly meant to add to the Spellcaster lock-down. On the contrary, it is meant to support the current "Ice Barrier" function in the meta: A Synchro-based domination. The card retains the traditional property of Ice Barrier Sychro's since it allows for the controller to detach one XYZ material to destroy one card. However, the most important aspect of this card is its ability to generate a mass of powerful monsters that will be summoned when the XYZ monster leaves the field. Although adding the XYZ Material to this card requires sacrificing Battle Phases, it proves very worth the wait when it leaves the field and you are left with a bunch of hard-to-counter, field-controlling monsters.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
[b][u]The Ultimate, Ideal One Turn Combo[/u][/b]
[i]NOTE: This combo only works if there are at least 3 Ice Barrier Generals in your graveyard and Sorceress of the Ice Barrier is in your hand. If any other cards are in your hand, the process is greatly expedited and will not require all of the steps given below.[/i]

[u]Step One:[/u]
[indent=1]Special Summon Sorceress of the Ice Barrier by removing from play one Ice Barrier General from your graveyard. The lockdown begins, since Sorceress shuts downs your opponents spells.[/indent]

[u]Step Two:[/u]
[indent=1]Use the effect of Sorceress to send Sorcerer of the Ice Barrier to the Graveyard.[/indent]

[u]Step Three:[/u]
[indent=1]Since Sorcerer can be summoned from the Graveyard, remove from play two Ice Barrier Generals from your graveyard and Special Summon Sorcerer. This continues the lockdown, ensuring that your opponent does not activate trap cards in response to your further actions.[/indent]

[u]Step Four[/u]
[indent=1]Use the effect of Sorcerer to add one "Supreme Sorceress of the Ice Barrier" to your hand.[/indent]

[u]Step Five[/u]
[indent=1]Special Summon "Supreme Sorceress of the Ice Barrier" by tributing your "Sorceress of the Ice Barrier"[/indent]

[u]Step Six[/u]
[indent=1]Use the effect of Supreme Sorceress to send "Supreme Sorcerer of the Ice Barrier" to the Graveyard.[/indent]

[u]Step Seven[/u]
[indent=1]Special Summon "Supreme Sorcerer of the Ice Barrier" by tributing your "Sorcerer of the Ice Barrier."[/indent]

[u]Step Eight[/u]
[indent=1]XYZ Summon "Greater Magical Seal of the Ice Barrier" and use its effect(s) based on your discretion.[/indent]

Holy Toledo. I don't think I've ever seen a new member put that much effort into their cards. Unfortunately, I have virtually no knowledge of how "Ice Barrier" cards work, so I can't help that much. The best I can do is help with some card grammar issues:

[i][b]Sorceress of the Ice Barrier[/b][/i]
This card can be Special Summoned during either player's turn from the hand or Graveyard by banishing one "Ice Barrier" monster from your Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot activate Spell cards. Once per turn, you can send one "Ice Barrier" card from your hand or deck to the Graveyard to draw one card.

[b][i]Sorcerer of the Ice Barrier[/i][/b]
This card can be Special Summoned during either player's turn by banishing 2 "Ice Barrier" monsters from your Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot activate Trap cards. Once per turn, you can add one "Ice Barrier" card from your deck or Graveyard to your hand.

[b][i]Mystical Fusion of the Ice Barrier[/i][/b]
Banish the Fusion Material Monsters for an "Ice Barrier" Fusion monster from your side of the field, hand, or Graveyard and Special Summon it. This is treated as a Fusion Summon. When this card would be sent to the Graveyard, banish it. If this set card is destroyed by your opponent's card effect, add it to your hand instead of banishing it.

[b][i]Archmage of the Ice Barrier[/i][/b]
This card can only be Special Summoned by Fusion Summon. While this card remains face up on the field, your opponent cannot activate card effects. Once per turn, you can send one "Ice Barrier" card from your hand or Deck to the Graveyard to add one "Ice Barrier" card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. When this card leaves the field, Special Summon up to 3 "Ice Barrier" monsters that have been banished.
---
"Remove from play" is now "banish", Deck and Graveyard are capitalized, and not every phrase has to be separated by commas. This is the (relatively) current card grammar, and should take up less space in your cards' lore.

Thank you very much, Steve Alda, for the grammar corrections. I edited the cards and re-uploaded them so that it would seem more realistic. I also made some minor changes to the text in the introduction and added the "from your hand or Graveyard" clause in Sorcerer's effect. Now I hope others (preferably more familiar with Ice Barriers) would give me some tips on how i can improve my cards!

Okay I'll help while I can.

1st card: Its broken! you CANNOT drop a 3k wall on your opponents turn that alone is pushing the limit of broken. At least with Tragoedia and Gorz you had to take damage first. Second there is no decent drawback to summoning the 3k wall its just banish an ice-barrier from the grave which is sad because outside of the 3 generals, syncs, and Dai sojo you have a plethora of dead icebarriers to choose from. Third its actual effect is broken you get the best -1 in the game (Foolish Burial is limited btw) and you draw a card. Finally a 3k wall that says no spells is pretty insane.

2nd card: Its broken! You CANNOT.... okay, literally the exact same thing I said for the first card except replace "wall" with "beater/beatstick" its really a super mega better Jinzo.

3rd card: Well independent of the 3 most broken cards you've made with it. This card is not half bad its Miracle fusion for Ice Barriers that can be searched. I don't know what that last line about it being destroyed has to do with anything but I guess it is a nice troll face when it gets MST'd or something.

4th: Okay...no..just no...By far the most broken, unbalanced, and completely wrong card I have seen in a while. It negates everything with absolutely no drawback or requirements. That alone made it broken. Second it has 3500 atk and its two materials are easily spammable and also broken so that adds to this cards brokenness even further. Third what do you mean you can just add cards to the deck from hand for NO REASON AT ALL! Even breaking it further. Finally it swarms when it leaves the field..*headdesk* OMG when is this going to leave the field other than you willing it so and whats sad is that the way its worded it will never miss timing. Just...just ..no.

Okay so if you haven't gathered your cards are completely broken, insta-bannable, and I am trying to avoid using words like horrible and awful but this is completely over the top. They would need SOOOOOO MUCH nerfing its ridiculous I would only say start over.

First I think you need to take a look at Ice Barriers again and understand why your stuff does not support the clan as it just steam roles over existing members with this subtype of brokeness. The fundamental problem with Ice Barriers is that they have NO speed....like none as well they shouldn't because their syncro's and general's just give you stupid pluses or dominating field presence for barely any cost. The only non-boss monsters that have the effect of special summoning another one or each other is prior I think and although he is greatness (because he tried to carrier the weight of those dead beat monsters) he cannot save the set. If you wanted to make true Ice Barrier support I would have suggested making monster that summon out other EXISTING Ice Barrier monsters. This would increase the Ice Barriers speed and thus make life easier for you.

I won't comment about the whole work hard, but I commented so hope it helped.

I don't know how much more I can thank you, Beginning446, for commenting on both my posts! I think I can make some dramatic changes that should, hopefully, make the cards significantly more balanced. However, I want to keep the overall cards since I still think that they can add a lot to the currently weak Ice Barrier archetype.

Foremost, I think should change the overall summoning mechanics for Sorcerer and Sorceress by making the summoning requirement dramatically different and much more difficult to fulfill. Instead of banishing any "Ice Barrier" monster, the requirement will be changed to banish "Ice Barrier" General. Additionally, both cards can only be summoned on YOUR turn, so its not an instant blockade. Next, Sorceress will no longer be able to be summoned from the Graveyard, and Sorcerer will not be able to be summoned from the hand (an interesting mechanic, right?). The remainder of the effect on Sorceress and Sorcerer (negating Spells and Traps) will not be changed, since I don't think its too necessary.

Finally, the biggest set of changes would be on Archmage, since I understand why he's so overpowered - he encompasses all of the abilities of Sorceress and Sorcerer and is literally impossible to counter - a huge mistake on my part. Thus, I decided to change his stats and effects greatly. By increasing his ATK to 4000, I plan on increasing his overall power. However, I also plan on removing the "card effects cannot be activated" portion of his effect to replace it with something more subtle, but still hard to counter: Face-up Ice Barrier monsters cannot be removed from the field by card effects. Thus, the cards can still be removed from the field by battle, so a weakness still remains. Additionally, to completely balance the combo out, I added an effect that dictates that the controller of this card cannot summon Tuner monsters. Why? Since Defender of the Ice Barrier or Cryomancer of the Ice Barrier would be unbearably overpowered in combination with the three spellcasters.

So the new effects for the three monsters are as follows:

[b][i]Sorceress of the Ice Barrier (ATK 0/DEF 3000)[/i][/b]
[quote]This card can be Special Summoned by banishing one "General of the Ice Barrier" card from your Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot activate Spell cards. Once per turn, you can send one "Ice Barrier" card from your deck or hand to the Graveyard.[/quote]

[b][i]Sorcerer of the Ice Barrier (ATK 3000/DEF 0)[/i][/b]
[quote]This card can be Special Summoned from the Graveyard by banishing two "General of the Ice Barrier" cards from your Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot activate Trap cards. Once per turn, you can add one "Ice Barrier" card from your deck or Graveyard to your hand.[/quote]

[b][i]Archmage of the Ice Barrier (ATK 4000/DEF 3000)[/i][/b]
[quote]This card can only be Summoned by Fusion Summon. While this card remains face-up on the field, face-up "Ice Barrier" cards cannot be removed from the field by your opponent's card effects. Once per turn, you can send one "Ice Barrier" card from your hand or Deck to the Graveyard to add one "Ice Barrier" card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. The controller of this face-up card cannot summon Tuner monsters.[/quote]

So now guys (especially Beginning446), what do you think? Is there balance now? If you think changes are still needed, feel free to comment! Specific card advice would really help in those cases! And if these new descriptions are okay according to your opinions, then I'll change the cards right away!

EDIT: 7/20/2012 11:08 PM:

All changes have been made to the cards and in their corresponding "Purposes" so that they are now more balanced, harder to get out on to the field, and overall more balanced. Archmage no longer completely guarantees a win, as it can be destroyed by battle.

So now, I hope that everyone feels that the cards aren't too powerful and balanced. Beginning446, thanks a lot for the tips. I hope my changes are sufficient. Please, don;t forget to comment and give even more tips! And that goes for everyone!

The problem you have, is you still have two very easy to summon, and easy to protect Jinzo and Horus Lv 8 for Sorceror, and sorceress. Both of whom are 3k. so its a blue eyes or labyrinth wall thats easier to summon, and less likely to die, because between them you cut out half or more of a deck.
One thing you could do, is lower the ATK for Sorceror, the DEF for Sorceress, and make there abilities. Your opponent must pay 500 life points to activate a trap in the case of sorceror, and spell in the case of sorceress. That way, they can get beaten by commonly used monsters, and they don't completely shut down your opponent.

Archmage is still slightly over powered. You have a 4k beater, who can't be hurt by anything other than monster effects. There aren't many monsters that could break through that, without spell and trap support, which your other cards help shut off. If you specify what it protects against, either destruction by card effects, banishing, ect, then its less suddenly there is nothing you can do to stop my 4k, and 3k beaters. The summoning conditions wouldn't be a big issue, if the monsters weren't as horrible.

I'm suggesting 2500 for the Sorceror and Sorceress. And 3000 for Archmage. That way, they are still hard to deal with, but can get feasable killed by commonly used monsters. I commend you for trying to help a relatively old archetype.

So based on what I've been hearing in general, I still need to decrease the stats for the monsters? Yeah, that seems reasonable. After all, they are undeniably powerful, and since with the current state of the cards, their only weakness is battle, it seems fair to nerf their ATK/DEF. The new stats (based on what I've been hearing and my own discretion) would be:
[indent=1][b][i]Sorceress of the Ice Barrier: [/i][/b]ATK 0/DEF 2500[/indent]
[indent=1][b][i]Sorcerer of the Ice Barrier: [/i][/b]ATK 2500/DEF 0[/indent]
[indent=1][b][i]Archmage of the Ice Barrier: [/i][/b]ATK 3200/DEF 3200[/indent]

However, in terms of effect, I feel that with these changes they are more viable and don't really need to be altered. The summoning conditions aren't exactly easy to fulfill, although everyone else seems to disagree. The full combo requires a minimum of 3 General of the Ice Barrier cards in the Graveyard, and since "Ice Barrier" decks don't revolve around milling for the most part, the prerequisites for the cards I made usually only are possible to fulfill if the player is at a very weak start. Generally, the only way to send the Generals to the Graveyard is by destruction (battle, opponent's card effects), Foolish Burial, and through some Ice Barrier monster effects (these effects, however, are limited strictly to the hand, so if one doesn't have a General in their hand, discarding is useless). Although Sorceress can send Generals to the grave with EXTREME ease, she has to stay on the field long enough for the Graveyard to amass enough Generals to summon Sorcerer. Thus, I still feel that the Spell/Trap negation is plausible.

Overall, the changes to the ATK/DEF should be enough to balance out the cards more than they are in their current state. Further opinions would be greatly appreciated, and arguments against my previous statements will be accounted for. So now, comment on these upcoming changes and tell me if you feel that they will suffice! And if not, give me even more advice! It never hurts :)

archmage still has two over-the-top effect: the second one is foolish burial AND adds card to the hand while the first protects every ice-barrier monster. you could try to limit the protection to archmage itself while lowering the ATK, and to somehow limit the second effect, maybe removing the 'from the deck to the grave-from the deck to the hand", just graveyard and hand, which could help by recycling the few most used ice-barriers.
btw nice effort on the set, but i don't think you're doing support the right way, ice-barriers already have their own mechanic, which revolves around synchro summon, you should try to improve that aspect, not going for another mechanic (fusion summon) which locks their original one, even if this isn't completely wrong as more viable plays are always nice to have.
hope it helped.

Thanks a lot 2Dual! I'll change the title so its a little more representative of what I'm patronizing here.

And I really like your advice on Archmage. In addition to the ATK/DEF decrease to 3200, I think I'll change the remainder of the effect to something along the lines of this:
[quote]While this card remains face-up on the field, face-up "Ice Barrier" cards cannot be removed from the field by your opponent's card effects.[font="tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#9ba2a9"][size=3] [/size][/color][/font]Once per turn, you can send one "Ice Barrier" card from your hand to the Graveyard to add one card from your Graveyard to your hand. While this card is face-up on the field, you can add one "Sorceress of the Ice Barrier" card from your Deck to your Hand instead of conducting your normal Draw Phase."[/quote]

That would resolve the issue around an overpowered card searcher, while still allowing for Sorceress to be obtained with ease. I think that with this change, the card is completely balanced, and it actually becomes a risky card to play. Sorceress and Sorcerer have effects that let you discard cards and add cards to your hand without the limitation as to where. However, the new Archmage would provide a limitation that could prove more harmful than just having Sorcerer and Sorceress out on the field. Maybe this is the final balance I've been looking for.

So who agrees that this is what I should do to solve the problem once and for all? Or is it still insufficient?

You aren't grasping that its fairly easy to mill cards. Lavlaval Chain, foolish Burial, selective discarding. That and Sorceress, the eay to summon one, Fuels the summon of Sorceror by milling other ice barriers. Getting 3 cards in the grave would be fairly easy. Then, you pull out a Jinzo, a Spell canceler, and eventually. BLANKET immunity to all forms of removal other than battle. Its just horrible. That, and there is the fact you could use fusion substitutes for the archmage. As a lockdown, thats fine. But no lock down includes immunity to removal. Everything needs to have a weakness in order for it to work. and Archmage is just cutting all of them out, letting you run a toolbox as well.

Try looking at other lockdowns. You'll see that virtually none of them prevent all forms of removal. In fact, i don't anything else in the game has that (excpet vennominaga), and you have give it to an archetype. I understand you want to make them powerful, but there is a difference between powerful and OP.

I personally would change Archmages effect to just destruction. And lower it just to 3000. 3000 is still huge in this meta, REDMD can't run through it, BLS could only just. Oh yeah, that is another thing, you've made archmage invincible to BLS. Thats one of the most powerful cards in the game, and its justly so. And really, i think if these were released, then Archmage would get insta banned. People would run a single Sorceress, mill an Ice Barrier general, special summon Sorceress, and then use a substitute for the other, even with no other Ice barriers, becuase you've made a virtually invincible card.

Sorceror and Sorcerress are much fairer now with the smaller attack. Pearl can run through them, which is very fair. But, Archmage still has a long way to go/.

Well I'm very relieved that Sorcerer and Sorceress are now acceptable - they were the first two cards I made and essentially aimed to be a duo combo that was meant to wreck. With the lower stats and non-immunity at their current state, they are powerful when summoned and can lead to additional powerful summons IF they stay out on the field long enough to amass specific cards in the Graveyard. So I don't plan on changing them unless someone finds another HUGE flaw.

At this point, I feel like simply removing Archmage from the equation, since there is no way that he can retain all the properties of its Fusion Material monsters and add something else to the toolkit without being ridiculously overpowered.

Thus, the question arises: Should I replace the concept of a greater Sorcerer (Archmage) with some other card(s) or should I simply remove him and, for the time being?

If I were to REPLACE Archmage, I'm thinking about adding something along the lines of this:
[indent=1][b][i]Supreme Sorcerer of the Ice Barrier, ATK 3200/DEF 0[/i][/b][/indent]
[indent=1][quote]This card can be Special Summoned from your hand or Graveyard by tributing one "Sorcerer of the Ice Barrier" you control. While this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot activate Trap cards. Once per turn, you can add one "Ice Barrier" card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, banish it and Special Summon one "Sorcerer of the Ice Barrier" from your Graveyard.[/quote][/indent]

[indent=1][b][i]Supreme Sorceress of the Ice Barrier, ATK 0/DEF 3200[/i][/b][/indent]
[indent=1][quote]This card can be Special Summoned by tributing one "Sorceress of the Ice Barrier" you control. While this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot activate Spell cards. Once per turn, you can send one "Ice Barrier" card from your deck or hand to the Graveyard. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, banish it and Special Summon one "Sorceress of the Ice Barrier" from your Graveyard.[/quote][/indent]

[indent=1][b][i]Mystical Seal of the Ice Barrier, XYZ Lvl 10, ATK 0/DEF 4000[/i][/b][/indent]
[indent=1][quote]2 Level 10 Ice Barrier Monsters[/indent]
[indent=1]When this card is removed from the field, Special Summon all XYZ Material attached to this card. Once per turn, you can detach one XYZ Material from this card to destroy one card your opponent controls. Once per turn, you can target one "Ice Barrier" monster on your side of the field, hand, Graveyard, or Extra Deck (excluding "Mystical Seal of the Ice Barrier"): Attach it to this card as XYZ Material.[/quote][/indent]

I really like the concept of Mystical Seal. Plus, it can be removed with ease from the field, so your opponent can destroy it before it builds up a pile of XYZ material. At the same time, its quite obvious that if it stays out for too long, it can "wreck" your opponent. Even better, by discarding a Supreme Sorceress or Sorcerer, you can Special Summon and destroy. However, it might still be imbalanced, even though I can't see how. Advice? Tips? Should I add these cards to the original post and remove Archmage?

EDIT: 7/22/2012 11:01 AM

All previously mentioned changes have been made, inclusive of:[list]
[*]The weaker stats for the Sorcerer and Sorceress card
[*]The removal of the overpowered "Archmage of the Ice Barrier"
[*]The addition of two higher forms of Sorcerer and Sorceress that retain their weakness, but have greater ATK/DEF
[*]The addition of an XYZ Monster that helps summon the original signature monsters of the "Ice Barrier" archetype as opposed to the newer and less-related cards I made
[/list]

Archived